Ending the "Slavs are GL" cope (100 swipes in Warsaw)

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

lobotomy + monobloc patient
It has come to my attention in the past that we have a lot of users such as @St.TikTokcel @HerpDerpson @russiancel and many others who say Slav lands are some sort of nightmare mode. Even just as bad as western countries.

So me and my LTBfish had to check if that was really the case.

Now, let me present to you what a top 10% man looks like in Warsaw, the city with the biggest moggers in EE:

The best looking ones (Alex and Danny) were exchange students lol. Also, remember that people use their best pics only on Tinder, so they might look even worse IRL. I was generous and only chose their best pics too.

Now, here are some of the dozens of abominations I've found in little time swiping on Poland (100 swipes):

Brutal blackpill by polska incel JFL:

My boy is such a mogger that he doesn't even need to post his face to get a "Ons" as it says on his bio. Mirin hard

Anyways. These guys will claim that their slavic shithole is filled with moggers, but then when they see foreign men slaying there they will claim it is some BS theory like "JBE", when in reality it's just that the local men are ugly.

Let the coping commence.

@poopoohead

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, chaddyboi66, User49 and 42 others
@zainab and @Meraki are going to have a field day with this

• +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 24444, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
@zainab and @Meraki are going to have a field day with this
I could go on for hours posting the shit I saw on Warsaw. You don't see moggers there. 50 swipes in some western capital and you see the same amount of moggers as you see in 500 swipes in Polska.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, poopoohead, justinzayn and 2 others
I'm not aware of anyone claiming that Slavic MEN would be good looking. The women have that reputation, though, and I would argue that it is quite deserving.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Elvisandreaa, Razeb and 9 others
Slavs are ugly af

But tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens, poopoohead, justinzayn and 1 other person
Aleks looks good

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
@St.TikTokcel has posted his tinder exexperiment some time back and even he had similar results.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@St.TikTokcel has posted his tinder exexperiment some time back and even he had similar results.
I go outside and I get PSL mogged by 95% of males and height-mogged by 99% but once again, I'm a midget with klinefelter's and class 2 malocclusion.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, OGJBSLAYER, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 12 others
Lifefuel for EEmaxxers if the competition is this bad

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
  • +1
I go outside and I get PSL mogged by 95% of males and height-mogged by 99% but once again, I'm midget with klinefelter's and class 2 malocclusion.

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, ReadBooksEveryday, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
Aleks looks good
Yes, but it doesn't matter if he is one out of 100 + he isn't local as I said in my OP.

Slavs are ugly af

But tall
That's true. But polish/hohols/ruskis aren't taller than westerners either so it doesn't really matter as they get mogged facially.

Tho I gotta admit that I saw some ogre giants when swiping in EE who could literally kill me with their ogre loox

I'm not aware of anyone claiming that Slavic MEN would be good looking. The women have that reputation, though, and I would argue that it is quite deserving.
They look worse than western women. The "trad wife" is a huge cope too.

I go outside and I get PSL mogged by 95% of males and height-mogged by 99% but once again, I'm a midget with klinefelter's and class 2 malocclusion.
Ja pierdole buddy boyo. I would get mogged too so don't worry you're not alone

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
He might in fact be from the west considering the "language exchange" label there.
The best looking ones (Alex and Danny) were exchange students lol. Also, remember that people use their best pics only on Tinder, so they might look even worse IRL. I was generous and only chose their best pics too.

I was in Warsaw for new years and I saw a handful of tall robust moggers

Average guy was subhuman tho

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ShowerMaxxing, poopoohead and 8 others
Slavs are ugly af

But tall
As a slav, I confirm

You will see many stacies with tall ltns so if you're gl, it's like going to mini Asia by amount of attention you would get

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, poopoohead, bloomercel and 4 others
As a slav, I confirm

You will see many stacies with tall ltns so if you're gl, it's like going to mini Asia by amount of attention you would get
I got more attention in Budapest tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and gribsufer1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Arditi and Acne Victim
As a slav, I confirm

height and body matters more in EE

A guy like this is a slayer in EE

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 28541, spongebob and 1 other person
It has come to my attention in the past that we have a lot of users such as @St.TikTokcel @HerpDerpson @russiancel and many others who say Slav lands are some sort of nightmare mode. Even just as bad as western countries.

Now, let me present to you what a top 10% man looks like in Warsaw, the city with the biggest moggers in EE:

Now, here are some of the dozens of abominations I've found in little time swiping on Poland (100 swipes):

View attachment 2431828View attachment 2431829View attachment 2431830View attachment 2431831
View attachment 2431832View attachment 2431833View attachment 2431834View attachment 2431835
View attachment 2431853View attachment 2431903
View attachment 2431905View attachment 2431915View attachment 2431917View attachment 2431918View attachment 2431919View attachment 2431920

View attachment 2431836

My boy is such a mogger that he doesn't even need to post his face to get a "Ons" as it says on his bio. Mirin hard

Anyways. These guys will claim that their slavic shithole is filled with moggers, but then when they see foreign men slaying there they will claim it is some BS theory like "JBE", when in reality it's just that the local men are ugly.

Let the coping commence.

@poopoohead

No wonder the average guy gets 1 match a month they look like utter shit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and Acne Victim
He might in fact be from the west considering the "language exchange" label there.
Its funny how the country adjacent to it are considered to be the torchbearers of the aryan race while polaks are ugly. There's something weirdly uncanny about the slavic phenotype. Something to do with their eyes and their skull. Even with white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair they look incredibly low class.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Debetro, Akhi and 1 other person
They look worse than western women. The "trad wife" is a huge cope too.
Well EE women ARE more trad than the western ones on average, but obviously people exaggerate this stuff. I would also argue that EE are decent looking, whether they look better than western ones or not. Anyway, we're talking about large areas here. Does a Portuguese woman look the same as a Norwegian one? Or does a Bulgarian look the same as a NW Russian one? So this is pretty silly. We should be more specific. Do Ukrainian women mog German women? Yes, I think so. Do Ukrainian women mog French women? Dunno, perhaps not. Etc etc.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Yuhbwoynadia, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
As a slav, I confirm

I posted myself on Wykop.pl blackpill session asking if I was able to slay in Polska.

90% thought it was troll because I had "perfect polish" (it was literally just translatorcel). The other 10% said I would do well there because of shitalian med loox, some guy said I look like the guy on my pfp which was lifefuel too jfl.

• +1
Well EE women ARE more trad than the western ones on average, but obviously people exaggerate this stuff. I would also argue that EE are decent looking, whether they look better than western ones or not. Anyway, we're talking about large areas here. Does a Portuguese woman look the same as a Norwegian one? Or does a Bulgarian look the same as a NW Russian one? So this is pretty silly. We should be more specific. Do Ukrainian women mog German women? Yes, I think so. Do Ukrainian women mog French women? Dunno, perhaps not. Etc etc.

@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Its funny how the country adjacent to it are considered to be the torchbearers of the aryan race while polaks are ugly. There's something weirdly uncanny about the slavic phenotype. Something to do with their eyes and their skull. Even with white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair they look incredibly low class.
Sure, but I think those features, the round face and eyes in particular, look pretty good on women.

• +1
I can do a chadfish in all of these cities soon to conclude which one has the best looking women.

I personally have really niche preferences though so what I like the best might not be what you like the best.

• +1

That's because you rarely see a very gl guy, so "Chad" in slavic country is a tall, gymaxed MTN

You basically never see chadlites so to girls, attractive guy is a tall guy with good body

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, poopoohead and Acne Victim
I'm trying to figure it out too. I was swiping in Boleswaliec and some cities close to german border and they all look just as shit. But then I go to Munich or Berlin and the average is 0.5 PSL higher, much more likely to be looksmaxxed and picsmaxxed. I don't get it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 28691
I can do a chadfish in all of these cities soon to conclude which one has the best looking women.

I personally have really niche preferences though so what I like the best might not be what you like the best.

Do that, and also just take screenshots of at least first 25 swipes please.

Interesting what the femoids look like.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Acne Victim
Aren't divorce rates higher in EE than they are in "the west" ? I know russia has like a 60% divorce rate

• +1
I posted myself on Wykop.pl blackpill session asking if I was able to slay in Polska.

90% thought it was troll because I had "perfect polish" (it was literally just translatorcel). The other 10% said I would do well there because of shitalian med loox, some guy said I look like the guy on my pfp which was lifefuel too jfl.
If a guy on your pfp can slay in Poland, maybe the real geomax would be polish girls

White, close to center of Europe and non feminist, what's not to like

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Acne Victim
Why you dont fix it

• +1
Do that, and also just take screenshots of at least first 25 swipes ) please.

Interesting what the femoids look like
Yeah. But I have to do 20k more swipes in europe for my ranking of cities with the biggest moggers n shit. Gotta end some common copes you see around on dalits.org too. But I can do that 100% cuz I'm interested to see to.

Slavs were never GL, idk who told you that.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 31020
never heard anyone claim slavs are gl in my 5-6 years on psl

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, MoggerGaston, Acne Victim and 1 other person
I've literally never seen this opinion ever?

Everyone knows that Slav lands have beautiful women but subhuman men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: risque_dew, bloomercel, Acne Victim and 1 other person
😹 kur tu krw gyveni? paciam vilniaus centre?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Arditi and Acne Victim

View attachment 2431828View attachment 2431829View attachment 2431830View attachment 2431831
View attachment 2431832View attachment 2431833View attachment 2431834View attachment 2431835
View attachment 2431853View attachment 2431903
View attachment 2431905View attachment 2431915View attachment 2431917View attachment 2431918View attachment 2431919View attachment 2431920

View attachment 2431836

Let the coping commence.

@poopoohead

Kacper actually looks decent.

• +1
Dumbass ofc Warsaw are full of subhumans. Try Tri-city the one bordering Germany

• Hmm...
If you need some whitepills literally just look up slav relationships on IG. Legit stacies together with balding ogres or skinny cunts. I might move there if it weren't so cold.

• +1
@St.TikTokcel told me average slav has ricardo bones tho

• JFL
Reactions: Arditi, poopoohead and Acne Victim
If you need some whitepills literally just look up slav relationships on IG. Legit stacies together with balding ogres or skinny cunts. I might move there if it weren't so cold.
Bruh its hot af I want to move to Svalbard or someshit in subarctic

• JFL
Slavs were never GL, idk who told you that.
never heard anyone claim slavs are gl in my 5-6 years on psl
I've literally never seen this opinion ever?

Everyone knows that Slav lands have beautiful women but subhuman men.
Ok it is not that many people. But hopefully this ended anything that copes that still existed.

Dumbass ofc Warsaw are full of subhumans. Try Tri-city the one bordering Germany
I tried cities nearing the border as another polak told me to. We both got disappointed that it was just as shit but as soon as you cross the border, it gets 2x better. But you can keep coping

Honestly, most slavcels are just autistic. Russiancel, anstrum, list goes on. Only realcels from there ik are herpderpson and st.tiktokcel. Truly is a potential geomaxxing place

• +1