Ending the "Slavs are GL" cope (100 swipes in Warsaw)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, poopoohead and Acne Victim
From the 100 swipes preview, no. 1,7,11,13,14 are clearly foreigners; no. 16 might be as well

• Hmm...
Reactions: Acne Victim
Online dating isn't used much in EE, people who use those apps are mostly tourists.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sens and Acne Victim
Online dating isn't used much in EE, people who use those apps are mostly tourists.
Poland is westernized. In Russia it’s different as tinder is banned tho but we aren’t talking about Russia, so not sure how your comment relates to the point of the thread

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
water, most slavs are subhumank

danny is a legit chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Yeah I am talking to this Russian foid I met off 4chan rn she showed me her Russian friends and the guys look bad for some reason.

We are planning to meet sometime next year I am excited always wanted to visit Moscow too

• +1
Poland is westernized. In Russia it’s different as tinder is banned tho but we aren’t talking about Russia, so not sure how your comment relates to the point of the thread
My point is that most of people in those countries don't even know of these apps, those who use it are mostly tourists and maybe some subhumans.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Acne Victim
water, most slavs are subhumank

danny is a legit chadlite
He is foreigner, not slavcel.

Fucking third time I have to say it jfl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Akhi
Aleks looks good
Bild 2023 09 14 210217248

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura and Acne Victim
Yeah I am talking to this Russian foid I met off 4chan rn she showed me her Russian friends and the guys look bad for some reason.

We are planning to meet sometime next year I am excited always wanted to visit Moscow too
I go outside and I see this. Stemcels brutally mog me with their 110 gonial angles. Fsio koncina

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Razeb, poopoohead, Polar and 2 others
My point is that most of people in those countries don't even know of these apps, those who use it are mostly tourists and maybe some subhumans.
Absolutely false, as I said, poland is not “one of those countries”. This vision that EE is some trad third world place is wrong on many levels.

• +1
Reactions: 444 and poopoohead

That’s probably a man bro. You sure that you met an actual girl in 4chan?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
No way the average person in Moscow looks like this
I'm not in Moscow. I currently reside in a fourth world shithole that's even poorer than rosija.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 11126 and Acne Victim
That’s probably a man bro. You sure that you met an actual girl in 4chan?
Nah face timed her. Met her on the anime board I actually didn't even know it was a foid for the first 3 weeks we talked

• +1
Absolutely false, as I said, poland is not “one of those countries”. This vision that EE is some trad third world place is wrong on many levels.

What I said is correct, and how the heck is using stupid dating app indicator of development or something.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I'm not in Moscow. I currently reside in a fourth world shithole that's even poorer than rosija.
If thats the average then I might as well rope

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, poopoohead, Acne Victim and 1 other person
Giga lifefuel then, get your bimax already and come there with me nigga.

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, SubSigma, Acne Victim and 1 other person
Will I make it at 5'9 if I am good looking and pretty boy?
Face has to be out of this world then. 5’11-6’0 is average in most of europe. Height matters less for prettyboys but still, and if you’re talking abt the slavlands height is really valued there.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Acne Victim and Deleted member 11126
Face has to be out of this world then. 5’11-6’0 is average in most of europe. Height matters less for prettyboys but still, and if you’re talking abt the slavlands height is really valued there.
Over for me I told the girl my height but yeah your probably right might as well tie a stone to my leg and jump into the Black Sea

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and SurgeryEnjoyer
Its funny how the country adjacent to it are considered to be the torchbearers of the aryan race while polaks are ugly. There's something weirdly uncanny about the slavic phenotype. Something to do with their eyes and their skull. Even with white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair they look incredibly low class.
The german-polish border is a good vertical separation of a majority unmixed white population from a majority mixed population. Most slavs are a disafortunate result of white genes combined with jewish, mongolian, gyspsy, and arab blood. It's a minority the ones who conserve "pure" germanic and nordic ancestry and those are the ones who easily pass as westerners and tend to be the best looking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33826, poopoohead and Acne Victim
It has come to my attention in the past that we have a lot of users such as @St.TikTokcel @HerpDerpson @russiancel and many others who say Slav lands are some sort of nightmare mode. Even just as bad as western countries.

So me and my LTBfish had to check if that was really the case.

Now, let me present to you what a top 10% man looks like in Warsaw, the city with the biggest moggers in EE:

The best looking ones (Alex and Danny) were exchange students lol. Also, remember that people use their best pics only on Tinder, so they might look even worse IRL. I was generous and only chose their best pics too.

Now, here are some of the dozens of abominations I've found in little time swiping on Poland (100 swipes):

View attachment 2431828View attachment 2431829View attachment 2431830View attachment 2431831
View attachment 2431832View attachment 2431833View attachment 2431834View attachment 2431835
View attachment 2431853View attachment 2431903
View attachment 2431905View attachment 2431915View attachment 2431917View attachment 2431918View attachment 2431919View attachment 2431920

Brutal blackpill by polska incel JFL:

View attachment 2431836

My boy is such a mogger that he doesn't even need to post his face to get a "Ons" as it says on his bio. Mirin hard

Anyways. These guys will claim that their slavic shithole is filled with moggers, but then when they see foreign men slaying there they will claim it is some BS theory like "JBE", when in reality it's just that the local men are ugly.

Let the coping commence.

@poopoohead

Counting soy Polaks as slavs has been the biggest insult I, as a slav, received, Warsaw is one of the biggest westernized bluepilled cities in Eu. Even the thought of being compared to those subhumans makes me puke.

Though I do think slavic men are just avg looking who are tall. Would love to see the same experiment done in actual slavic countries like Croatia, Montenegro and Serbia.

Also it would be great to see vice versa, with slavic women in the same 3 countries. Never used tinder, I just know that it's mostly used for hookups here, so it would be great to see if it's even worth downloading it.

• WTF
  • JFL
I was in Tricity and this is my observation:

-The women fog the hell out of WE. They dont want a pretty man. Just a tall masculine jacked one. Good face helps but if they sense soy or weakness they instantly get turned off.
-There are some HTN and I even befriended one Opry/Pattinson combo. Legit chad and he was full Polack.
-Older generation never found out about taking care of appearance, zoomers do and it's obvious.
-The girls are looking for a relationship so they focus on personality aspect more.
-Every time I saw ethnics, the girls just tried to get rid of of them or said bye.
- I live in chad central netherlands. Yes it's the most handsome country for men. I however get much more attention from foids here than in Poland. Seems weird.

Poles are a introverted society + traditional, thus the push for looksmaxing is less developed.

I agree the men are worse looking. It's just that they play a totally different dating game than in the west. Thus they get 10x hotter and better women while people here spend thousands to get a LTB. Even chads in WE fuck ugly women regularly :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zero Tolerance, Deleted member 28541, Sens and 5 others
Lifefuel for me. I will get my slavic ginger stacey if this is my competition

• +1
I posted myself on Wykop.pl blackpill session asking if I was able to slay in Polska.

90% thought it was troll because I had "perfect polish" (it was literally just translatorcel). The other 10% said I would do well there because of shitalian med loox, some guy said I look like the guy on my pfp which was lifefuel too jfl.
What is wykop.pl?

• +1
Nvm, stay there @Acne Victim .
It was a troll by me jfl. I copied predeterminism thread on his LL savings and a lot of niggas took it seriously 🤣🤣

I’m 5’9. If I was 5’3, I would be saving up for LL

What is wykop.pl?
Polish reddit pretty much. There is a blackpill session

I don’t see many gingers in poland though. Maybe in ukraine and russia it’s more common

I was in Tricity and this is my observation:

-The women fog the hell out of WE. They dont want a pretty man. Just a tall masculine jacked one. Good face helps but if they sense soy or weakness they instantly get turned off.
-There are some HTN and I even befriended one Opry/Pattinson combo. Legit chad and he was full Polack.
-Older generation never found out about taking care of appearance, zoomers do and it's obvious.
-The girls are looking for a relationship so they focus on personality aspect more.
-Every time I saw ethnics, the girls just tried to get rid of of them or said bye.
- I live in chad central netherlands. Yes it's the most handsome country for men. I however get much more attention from foids here than in Poland. Seems weird.

Poles are a introverted society + traditional, thus the push for looksmaxing is less developed.

I agree the men are worse looking. It's just that they play a totally different dating game than in the west. Thus they get 10x hotter and better women while people here spend thousands to get a LTB. Even chads in WE fuck ugly women regularly :lul:
Interesting observations. How did you do on tinder?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and SurgeryEnjoyer
Counting soy Polaks as slavs has been the biggest insult I, as a slav, received, Warsaw is one of the biggest westernized bluepilled cities in Eu. Even the thought of being compared to those subhumans makes me puke.
Poles are slavs blyat. Literal ogres I see on tinder jfl. They look much more like hohols than germanics
Though I do think slavic men are just avg looking who are tall. Would love to see the same experiment done in actual slavic countries like Croatia, Montenegro and Serbia.
I might do zagreb, but I couldn’t care less about balkans as the women are ugly and men tall ogres, so pointless for me.
Also it would be great to see vice versa, with slavic women in the same 3 countries. Never used tinder, I just know that it's mostly used for hookups here, so it would be great to see if it's even worth downloading it.
Ukrainian women fog polish and some baltics from what I quickly looked at.

It was a troll by me jfl. I copied predeterminism thread on his LL savings and a lot of niggas took it seriously 🤣🤣

I’m 5’9. If I was 5’3, I would be saving up for LL

Polish reddit pretty much. There is a blackpill session

I don’t see many gingers in poland though. Maybe in ukraine and russia it’s more common

I am actually going to Poland in January for work. I dont know much about the country other than it is in EE and the women are easier than in the US. Does daygame work, or will I get stabbed by some polack? I am a med passing chadlite.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Acne Victim, poopoohead and Deleted member 11126
I am actually going to Poland in January for work. I dont know much about the country other than it is in EE and the women are easier than in the US. Does daygame work, or will I get stabbed by some polack? I am a med passing chadlite.
Pretty much any nation in the world is better then America if you want skinny girls. I guess if your okay with fat pigs its easier here. A skinny White girl is worth 5X more in America then in Europe

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and SubSigma
Yeah I killed Tinder. Setting dates was almost impossible though. Sure they match and talk but even LTB's didn't really want to meet weirdly enough.

• So Sad
- I live in chad central netherlands. Yes it's the most handsome country for men. I however get much more attention from foids here than in Poland.
its weird because it is the complete opposite for me.

Whenever I've been to poland I've gotten interest from girls. But in the netherlands rarely ever.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and poopoohead
Pretty much any nation in the world is better then America if you want skinny girls. I guess if your okay with fat pigs its easier here. A skinny White girl is worth 5X more in America then in Europe
IMG 9995
I really want to get a skinny slavic ginger stacey like this girl. I hate how on tinder every girl is overweight in the us, but takes pics at high angles with snapchat filters.

• Love it
its weird because it is the complete opposite for me.

Whenever I've been to poland I've gotten interest from girls. But in the netherlands rarely ever.
Girls approach me in the Netherlands. Never did they do that in Poland.

• Woah
Reactions: Acne Victim and MoggerGaston
I’ve seen you turn your webcam on in nikos and you’re not. Htn tho and Minecraft jaw gives you a weird ogre look

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma, St.TikTokcel and Acne Victim

• JFL
I’ve seen you turn your webcam on in nikos and you’re not. Htn tho and Minecraft jaw gives you a weird ogre look

From now on I will start spamming this poll

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SubSigma, SurgeryEnjoyer and poopoohead
  • So Sad