Ending the "Slavs are GL" cope (100 swipes in Warsaw)

Are the votes public?
No, I made it anonymous so people were honest. If it wasn't anonymous, people wouldn't be as narcy as they truly are.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
He looks low iq. Danny mogs although he has a more western phenotype.

View attachment 2431935
I went to uni with an Lithuanian with Danny’s pheno… girls didn’t give him any IOIs (trust me I looked for them) was shocking women truly must be Gigga chad only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Acne Victim
I’ve seen you turn your webcam on in nikos and you’re not. Htn tho and Minecraft jaw gives you a weird ogre look
Where niko?

//SubSigma

JFL at copers here who think they would come to EE and get all women with their HTN ass :lul: :lul: :lul:

You will get maybe some whore who would only use u as a wallet, EE women don't find westerners appealing at all, it's not fucking SEA.

Hook up through dating app with Becky? Sure, if you are gl

• +1
  • Hmm...
JFL at copers here who think they would come to EE and get all women with their HTN ass :lul: :lul: :lul:

You will get maybe some whore who would only use u as a wallet, EE women don't find westerners appealing at all, it's not fucking SEA.

Hook up through dating app with Becky? Sure, if you are gl
Boyo, even alex from PWF slayed there and he is an ugly subhuman.

An actual htn (not by dalits.org dalits.org standards) would slay there too. I mean, just look at the quality of dudes I swiped on jfl.

• +1
Boyo, even alex from PWF slayed there and he is an ugly subhuman.

An actual htn (not by dalits.org dalits.org standards) would slay there too. I mean, just look at the quality of dudes I swiped on jfl.
i literally said that u can slay beckies on tinder, no shit

but you won't get high quality women, forget

u would slay smth like this, no shit bro, go for it

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
i literally said that u can slay beckies on tinder, no shit

but you won't get high quality women, forget

u would slay smth like this, no shit bro, go for it

View attachment 2432363
I'm happy with that

Are you polska? Have you seen my post on wykop? I got 1k views on my imgur alone, I became famous there

• +1

Dnrd Mukul mogs all of these freaks @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Interested, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
I'm happy with that

Are you polska? Have you seen my post on wykop? I got 1k views on my imgur alone, I became famous there
Send link nigga

It has come to my attention in the past that we have a lot of users such as @St.TikTokcel @HerpDerpson @russiancel and many others who say Slav lands are some sort of nightmare mode. Even just as bad as western countries.

So me and my LTBfish had to check if that was really the case.

Now, let me present to you what a top 10% man looks like in Warsaw, the city with the biggest moggers in EE:

The best looking ones (Alex and Danny) were exchange students lol. Also, remember that people use their best pics only on Tinder, so they might look even worse IRL. I was generous and only chose their best pics too.

Now, here are some of the dozens of abominations I've found in little time swiping on Poland (100 swipes):

View attachment 2431828View attachment 2431829View attachment 2431830View attachment 2431831
View attachment 2431832View attachment 2431833View attachment 2431834View attachment 2431835
View attachment 2431853View attachment 2431903
View attachment 2431905View attachment 2431915View attachment 2431917View attachment 2431918View attachment 2431919View attachment 2431920

Brutal blackpill by polska incel JFL:

View attachment 2431836

My boy is such a mogger that he doesn't even need to post his face to get a "Ons" as it says on his bio. Mirin hard

Anyways. These guys will claim that their slavic shithole is filled with moggers, but then when they see foreign men slaying there they will claim it is some BS theory like "JBE", when in reality it's just that the local men are ugly.

Let the coping commence.

@poopoohead

This is the same everywhere, you will have a handful of good looking moggers who every womyn will swipe on, and the rest are subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
This is the same everywhere, you will have a handful of good looking moggers who every womyn will swipe on, and the rest are subhuman.
Your IQ greatly correlates with your looks. Interesting

What r these polacks saying?
Cba translating it. No one called me subhuman or ugly explicitly which was lifefuel too jfl. Most just thought it was a troll, you can try translating it yourself but translations aren't great

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and SubSigma
Holy fuck @SubSigma look at the girl I just found on belarus tinder:

Her insta is _a.d.v_, enjoy it

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi, deadmanwalking and SubSigma
Your IQ greatly correlates with your looks. Interesting

Cba translating it. No one called me subhuman or ugly explicitly which was lifefuel too jfl. Most just thought it was a troll, you can try translating it yourself but translations aren't great
Don’t need iq when u have BBC

Last edited:
  • +1
Literally water, said this long ago
https://looksmax.org/threads/which-country-has-worse-looking-males-than-poland.784013/

I actually need to make tinder, psl chadlite is top 0.1% lmao. Or maybe cope because Danny is fucking whole Warsaw.

Online dating isn't used much in EE, people who use those apps are mostly tourists.
Most of my female friends are on tinder jfl. It’s same as everywhere.

Nope, go try Ibiza / Dubai / LA then compare guys to subhumans that OP posted

Holy fuck @SubSigma look at the girl I just found on belarus tinder:

View attachment 2432425View attachment 2432426View attachment 2432427View attachment 2432428View attachment 2432429

Her insta is _a.d.v_, enjoy it
She looks like every slav ever lmao

What r these polacks saying?
That girls will suck your dick on spot if you tell them you’re Italian

Slavs are ugly af

But tall
In a fight, I could crush a med or currys skull like the mountain in GOT ngl

Looks aside most polish foids have low iq. Unironically they send nudes when currys tell them to “show bobs and vagene”. They also require paying for dates, opening car doors and buying flowers :lul:. While working minimum wage job and having no ambition in life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Acne Victim and deadmanwalking
Tiktokcel didnt talk about slavs, but rather about balts

• +1
Btw its lifefuel
Brb buying ticket to the motherland poland

@mrriceguy

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 24444
I'm a midget with klinefelter's
Nigga how can you be a manlet and have klinefelter's at the same time? Shouldn't people with klinefelter's be tall?

• JFL
Slavs are either really good looking, or really subhuman. There’s no in between. These two are brothers:

This:

IMG 0422

IMG 0423

vs this:

IMG 0424

• +1
Reactions: Interested and Acne Victim
Nigga how can you be a manlet and have klinefelter's at the same time? Shouldn't people with klinefelter's be tall?
Bro even lost the Klinefelter lottery

• JFL
JFL!

• +1
https://looksmax.org/threads/which-country-has-worse-looking-males-than-poland.784013/

I actually need to make tinder, psl chadlite is top 0.1% lmao. Or maybe cope because Danny is fucking whole Warsaw.

Looks aside most polish foids have low iq. Unironically they send nudes when currys tell them to “show bobs and vagene”. They also require paying for dates, opening car doors and buying flowers :lul:. While working minimum wage job and having no ambition in life.
Many dudes were coping on your thread tho. But none tried to claim polish men are good looking on mine at least lol.

Btw, do you mind me if I pm you?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Tiktokcel didnt talk about slavs, but rather about balts
Same shit but a bit better, swiped in vilnius and kaunas quite a lot too. Best looking dude was a swede jfl.
Btw its lifefuel
Brb buying ticket to the motherland poland

@mrriceguy
@mrriceguy is BBC only

Cope what nigga? You telling me the avg guy here isn’t ugly? I did a thread like this for Australia if you wanna see and the quality was 10x better jfl.

Slavs are either really good looking, or really subhuman. There’s no in between. These two are brothers:

This:

View attachment 2432969
View attachment 2432970

vs this:

View attachment 2432972
Honestly 95% of them look the exact same. They are just ugly but I can’t explain it. When swiping on the UK, I saw a lot of variety on people’s looks: on polska, it was either subhuman or decent/good looking. Truly no in between

@Preston u said something about this, how do you explain it? There are barely any ethnics, so they are all whites with decent/good phenos, rarely have any gigantic failos, but still look bad

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 24444
height and body matters more in EE

A guy like this is a slayer in EE

True Tristian Tate does very well in Romania, big ass dude

Same shit but a bit better, swiped in vilnius and kaunas quite a lot too. Best looking dude was a swede jfl.

@mrriceguy is BBC only

Cope what nigga? You telling me the avg guy here isn’t ugly? I did a thread like this for Australia if you wanna see and the quality was 10x better jfl.

Honestly 95% of them look the exact same. They are just ugly but I can’t explain it. When swiping on the UK, I saw a lot of variety on people’s looks: on polska, it was either subhuman or decent/good looking. Truly no in between

@Preston u said something about this, how do you explain it? There are barely any ethnics, so they are all whites with decent/good phenos, rarely have any gigantic failos, but still look bad
Dude i also installed tinder and saw plethora of subhumans

Gl guys dont need tinder, they are outside slaying. You can see handful of moggers in slavistans and baltic shitholes. Height is very tall also almost Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, poopoohead and Acne Victim
Dude i also installed tinder and saw plethora of subhumans

Gl guys dont need tinder, they are outside slaying. You can see handful of moggers in slavistans and baltic shitholes. Height is very tall also almost Netherlands
Well, I haven't been to baltics or slav lands so I can't really prove you wrong. But in other cities the quality of dudes is 10x that regardless

Well, I haven't been to baltics or slav lands so I can't really prove you wrong. But in other cities the quality of dudes is 10x that regardless
Because other countries are much more social

Local chads here have 100 followers on jnsta, in western europe its over tier stats.

• +1
Polish women are definitely some of the best looking in Europe, but in Poland it’s frowned upon to care about your looks as a man, so in general most men don’t try to looksmax AT ALL.

• +1
op what do you rate yourself

I'm happy with that

@Acne Victim bcuz this, can you send me your mug?

@Acne Victim bcuz this, can you send me your mug?
Sure lol. As long as you don't dox me I'm cool with that

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Akhi
slavs are a people of immeasurable beauté.

Do not underestimate their resolve and their looks.

• Love it

Why do they like italians so much?

Polish women are definitely some of the best looking in Europe, but in Poland it’s frowned upon to care about your looks as a man, so in general most men don’t try to looksmax AT ALL.
It’s not frowned they genuinely have no idea / don’t care. Using face cleanser is such an abstract concept here. Hell even cleaning your face with soap is lmao. I hope it stays this way so I can keep softmaxx mogging.

Also Polish women are nowhere near best looking.

• +1
They like anyone from abroad even ugly ass cambodia refugees

Go ahead. Also we need to do .org meetup in Poland so you can witness these things with your own eyes :lul:
Nigga u polish? I am gonna be there in January. I want to do cold approach, but I don’t want to get stabbed by a balding ogre polack.

• +1
Nigga u polish? I am gonna be there in January. I want to do cold approach, but I don’t want to get stabbed by a balding ogre polack.
Yup. As for 2, it can be wild here sometimes.

• Woah
Reactions: SubSigma
Jakub is prettyboy at bad angle

Best looking guy I saw was a slav he looked like a younger version of leon kennedy irl