Endless loops of positive feedback make you detached and sociopathic (never trust Chad)

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel
Too many people here are still somehow blindly mislead by just world fallacy and halo effect, like there'll be a thread about looks/personality and without fail you'll have at least one nigger talking about how high dopamine Chad is an inherently benevolent and selfless being IRL

Of course they'll act that way in real life, they have no reason not to, being openly sociopathic and narcissistic doesn't serve you when all you have to do is basic human decency as a top tier male and basically get God worshipped. Inside though you have to realize a massive amount of PSL 6+ men are detached from normal human thought process and true empathy, being worshipped and basically fed a constant stream of dopamine and validation can never result in a normal human being

Keep in mind they have NO concept of real suffering or defeat, at that point it's just the default state to have absolutely no idea how just the average normie reacts to normal feelings like humiliation because they've never needed to do that. Can you think of any time where a high status male has been insulted in public and it felt like anything lmao. Now imagine what they think of the average sub 5 male. Chad would 100% cave your head in if you somehow offended him and he knew there would never be any consequences, they are enviromentally formed sociopaths and trusting them sincerely is the mark of a fool

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Azr616, BrahminBoss, humanoidsub7 and 13 others
Didn't read incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, Deleted member 48689 and 4 others
@moggathon Why are you banned nigga

Good thread, I'll admit I've fallen victim to believing this
you'll have at least one nigger talking about how high dopamine Chad is an inherently benevolent and selfless being IRL

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, bloomercel and Gilbert_Durandal
Good thread, I'll admit I've fallen victim to believing this
Looks halo is inescapable. Even the most fervent of blackpillers will fall victim to it

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Looks halo is inescapable. Even the most fervent of blackpillers will fall victim to it
Is the incel to slayer surgerymax transformation the only truly benevolent being due to seeing treatment on both sides?
Some people claim the incel to slayer is bitter of his past treatment so still has the potential to be a bad guy
While the naturally well developed Chad never felt bad about himself so never had a reason to be bad to others

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, copemaxxeer, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
normies are more evil than chads by far

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, czechsubhuman, bloomercel and 1 other person
Is the incel to slayer surgerymax transformation the only truly benevolent being due to seeing treatment on both sides?
Some people claim the incel to slayer is bitter of his past treatment so still has the potential to be a bad guy
While the naturally well developed Chad never felt bad about himself so never had a reason to be bad to others
They don't need to have a reason really because they see it as just the natural way of life. Considering the consequences doesn't exist because they literally can't envision those consequences, that's the point of my post

I'd say incel turned slayers have the same capacity for narcissistic/sociopathic behavior but at the very least they're aware of what they're doing. I suppose they have the potential to be somewhat benevolent

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada, Gilbert_Durandal and 6ft4
normies are more evil than chads by far
Chads are far more dangerous because you can believe they're not even aware of the damage they cause + more social capital

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Chads are far more dangerous because you can believe they're not even aware of the damage they cause + more social capital
Sounds like cope. Normies would impale chads if they had a chance and steal all their women. Chad has no reason to harm or care about any normie they are no threats

But they look down on normies that’s for sure

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Sounds like cope. Normies would impale chads if they had a chance and steal all their women. Chad has no reason to harm or care about any normie they are no threats

They don't need to have a reason really because they see it as just the natural way of life (mocking and dominating sub 6 men). Considering the consequences doesn't exist because they literally can't envision those consequences, that's the point of my post
^

What life path and lookslevel do you think creates the most benevolant human?
I feel a thread brewing where I will claim that late growth spurt giga ecto incel to tall roidcel transformation + HTN face is the most benevolant man of all

Their domination isn’t forced it’s natural. Normies try to mog especially when there’s girls around. Also chads never mock, that’s for people who want to climb the ladder and not risk losing status if it goes wrong

Too many people here are still somehow blindly mislead by just world fallacy and halo effect, like there'll be a thread about looks/personality and without fail you'll have at least one nigger talking about how high dopamine Chad is an inherently benevolent and selfless being IRL

Of course they'll act that way in real life, they have no reason not to, being openly sociopathic and narcissistic doesn't serve you when all you have to do is basic human decency as a top tier male and basically get God worshipped. Inside though you have to realize a massive amount of PSL 6+ men are detached from normal human thought process and true empathy, being worshipped and basically fed a constant stream of dopamine and validation can never result in a normal human being

Keep in mind they have NO concept of real suffering or defeat, at that point it's just the default state to have absolutely no idea how just the average normie reacts to normal feelings like humiliation because they've never needed to do that. Can you think of any time where a high status male has been insulted in public and it felt like anything lmao. Now imagine what they think of the average sub 5 male. Chad would 100% cave your head in if you somehow offended him and he knew there would never be any consequences, they are enviromentally formed sociopaths and trusting them sincerely is the mark of a fool
U seem to be fuckin high iq lol, like u can pierce through someones soul and see it, why is it ,how ? Have u been minutely observing everything since childhood, have u lived away from parents since a young age ?

U seem to be fuckin high iq lol, like u can pierce through someones soul and see it, why is it ,how ? Have u been minutely observing everything since childhood, have u lived away from parents since a young age ?
I can't tell whether you're fucking with me or not at any given point ngl :feelswhere:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and thatrandomteen
Their domination isn’t forced it’s natural. Normies try to mog especially when there’s girls around. Also chads never mock, that’s for people who want to climb the ladder and not risk losing status if it goes wrong
They do, just in a more subtle manner. When you have such a severe lack of empathy it happens either way

They do, just in a more subtle manner. When you have such a severe lack of empathy it happens either way
Their looks dominates they don’t have to do anything. Normies usually submit aka become his beta or try to plot against him

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
No they aren’t lol. Normies are. David laid or Lundgren wouldn’t do this

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
No they aren’t lol. Normies are. David laid or Lundgren wouldn’t do this
Obviously not in public

Privately though absolutely, they are 100% borderline sociopathic

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Obviously not in public

Privately though absolutely, they are 100% borderline sociopathic
No they aren’t. Only someone like Barrett is because he’s a feminine faggot

I’m not a chad worshipper btw I still think chads must be tortured but still

No they aren’t. Only someone like Barrett is because he’s a feminine faggot
Looks halo is blinding you boyo. You've previously stated you worship the 2 though so I can understand :feelswhere:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Autisticbrokeass2
Water thread but water is getting rare in the desert. Good post anyway, low iq cels don't realize that getting worshipped would lead almost 100% of people to egotrip

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
  • JFL
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2
Interesting thread

Why would you go and "insult Chads" in public?

Then complain about consequences if you get what you deserve?

Then use that as some example to as if imaginary "Chad" is good or bad?

Mindless inkwell ramblings...