Endocrinology (HGH) appointment tomorrow any question you would like me to ask?

So do you recommend I get it or not?
The best thing i can offer you is you do what i said in dms

You need to really focus on avoiding estrogenic foods (polyunsaturated fats like nuts, seeds, oils)

Have a high carb, high protein diet coming from whole foods like fruits, meats cooked in butter, olive oil, or beef tarrow, lots of milk with sugar in it

The inhibitor at a dosage of 5-6mg will suppress estrogen by 60%, take it weekly

It is when your 5,5 at least if I double LL as a 5,7.5 I would be able to get to the 6ft ballpark though, in reality it only gain around 4cm from LL and become 5,10
Some cases are able to increase the height to 20 cm or more But it will be dangerous with a lack of proportion between the torso and the leg

You need to really focus on avoiding estrogenic foods (polyunsaturated fats like nuts, seeds, oils)

Have a high carb, high protein diet coming from whole foods like fruits, meats cooked in butter, olive oil, or beef tarrow, lots of milk with sugar in it

The inhibitor at a dosage of 5-6mg will suppress estrogen by 60%, take it weekly
I do plan on getting the shit, Im just scared of legality issues I may face

Even if he stays away from estrogen with food, the estrogen converted from testosterone in the body is enough to close the growth plates, he must take an aromatase inhibitor.

Good luck bro for me I have to get just leg lengthening

How big is ur dick btw if it's big girls don't care

at least you got to 5,8

5 8 is still too short for casual sex besides I needed hgh should've been treated sooner I fucked up big time everyone is height maxxing

Make sure you get the hgh height only gets more important as you are older

+ Cow milk have estrogen in it

Being short sucks ass it's not about women people treat you like you're deformed if you're short

Hgh will make you taller you gotta use it for a whole though like 2 years. I grew from 5'7 to 5'8.5 from 17 to 25 I wish I fucking hopped on hgh at 18 man biggest regret ever I fucked up big time
Post dosage

Start at 2iu work your way up to 9

Growth is slow man it's not noticeable but you'll see a difference trust me...

Besides dudes are breaking legs for 2-3 inches it's a massive difference dead srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
9?? Shit I already have fucked up blood sugar on 3 IU/day, I’d prob go full diabetic on 9 holy shit
Bodybuilders take like 15iu a day you'll be fine trust me

+ Cow milk have estrogen in it

"The quantity of E2 in whole milk, therefore, is low and is unlikely to pose a health risk for humans."
"The quantity of active estrogens in dairy products is too low to demonstrate biological activity. "

and
"A study reporting high estrogen content in milk should also measure progesterone level
Even if he stays away from estrogen with food, the estrogen converted from testosterone in the body is enough to close the growth plates, he must take an aromatase inhibitor.
You have no idea how biochemistry works

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
I took 12iu at one point it grows you

But please RAMP up to avoid sides

Dudes are breaking legs for 2 inches lmao. Enough said

Good luck bro for me I have to get just leg lengthening

How big is ur dick btw if it's big girls don't care
I havent measured, I dont really want to either, just another thing I'll be subhuman

5 8 is still too short for casual sex besides I needed hgh should've been treated sooner I fucked up big time everyone is height maxxing
keep your head up you still mog me

Being short sucks ass it's not about women people treat you like you're deformed if you're short
Im invisible so I dont get an interaction in the first place anyway

Just a heads up everyone's height maxxing these days it's the most important thing

Growth is slow man it's not noticeable but you'll see a difference trust me...

Besides dudes are breaking legs for 2-3 inches it's a massive difference dead srs
LL is definitely something I am considering

When you're taller you can date different girls have 3somes etc

It's life on easy mode manlet shrinks your dating pool a ton

When you're taller you can date different girls have 3somes etc

It's life on easy mode manlet shrinks your dating pool a ton
Guess I'll force myself to be bluepilled just to have some hope

"The quantity of E2 in whole milk, therefore, is low and is unlikely to pose a health risk for humans."
"The quantity of active estrogens in dairy products is too low to demonstrate biological activity. "

and
"A study reporting high estrogen content in milk should also measure progesterone level

You have no idea how biochemistry works
how would not I know? I tell you that even if he avoids foods that increase estrogen, the estrogen produced in the body is sufficient to close the growth plates in his bones. Aromatase must be inhibited if he wants to increase his growth period.

Do u have tattoos that helps also

Doctor's are subhumans, they are just a bunch of retards that went to waste time and moeny at some shitty university and will know less than you at a subject you are truly interested in, I've been dealing with venous leakage for years and some of those idiots have literally told me that it is an ''outdated'' concept that doesn't truly exist whereas other doctors are doing surgeries left and right to fix that shit, you are on your own, inject hgh, meanwhile save up for LL, you are extremely short and will need both, I've been injecting hgh for 1 month and 3 weeks now and registered a 0.9cm growth both at morning and night after 1 month and 3 days of injecting, I'm 23, closer to 24 than to 22, don't be a fag and grab the bull by the horns now, hop on an AI today and start injectin asap while you save up for surgery, don't look into methylation it's all bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
how would not I know? I tell you that even if he avoids foods that increase estrogen, the estrogen produced in the body is sufficient to close the growth plates in his bones. Aromatase must be inhibited if he wants to increase his growth period.
Avoiding estrogenic foods increases DHT, which is an antagonist to estrogen

How is he producing estrogen if he’s avoiding what produces it?

also if you read my entire reply, i literally said this:

Doctor's are subhumans, they are just a bunch of retards that went to waste time and moeny at some shitty university and will know less than you at a subject you are truly interested in, I've been dealing with venous leakage for years and some of those idiots have literally told me that it is an ''outdated'' concept that doesn't truly exist whereas other doctors are doing surgeries left and right to fix that shit, you are on your own, inject hgh, meanwhile save up for LL, you are extremely short and will need both, I've been injecting hgh for 1 month and 3 weeks now and registered a 0.9cm growth both at morning and night after 1 month and 3 days of injecting, I'm 23, closer to 24 than to 22, don't be a fag and grab the bull by the horns now, hop on an AI today and start injectin asap while you save up for surgery, don't look into methylation it's all bullshit.

Scared of legality issues, last thing I want is a criminal record for buying shit

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Get the hgh start low and work your way up

That's how u do it with any drug

More arguments leads me to spoonfeeding people more information. So imma stop here. Deuces ✌️

• +1

How did you increase your height as an adult? Was it a spinal growth?

with some luck you could get 2 inches from hgh + 4 inches from LL + 1 inch lift + 1 inch from your shoe + 1 cm from glucosamine (only take it after you are done with hgh as it lowers igf-1) which combiner would take you from 5'5''/165cm to 186cm/6'1.5'' with shoes on (+ the manlet lift lol).

Are u in America

Ok well if u were in America I got a guy who sells pharma hgh

Scared of legality issues, last thing I want is a criminal record for buying shit

Are you really going to let a bunch of wrinkly subhumans with saggy skin tell you what you can or can't do? Lol, where do you live? I had to pay some guy to smuggle my hgh through the border cuz this shithole wouldn't let me import it.

How did you increase your height as an adult? Was it a spinal growth?

It was most probably spinal growth, either that or hyaline cartilage ossification or a bit of growth plate that wasn't still completely closed.

See if there are any services that would get you stuff ''illegally'' either by sea or by the france-uk tunnel into the country, or just ask for hgh to roid dealers, go to a gym and ask the buffest guy about where u can get roids/hgh

Are you really going to let a bunch of wrinkly subhumans with saggy skin tell you what you can or can't do? Lol, where do you live? I had to pay some guy to smuggle my hgh through the border cuz this shithole wouldn't let me import it.
If my income isnt enough after my gap year next year, I will go to medical school to pursue a career in medicine, with a criminal record I stand no chance

See if there are any services that would get you stuff ''illegally'' either by sea or by the france-uk tunnel into the country, or just ask for hgh to roid dealers, go to a gym and ask the buffest guy about where u can get roids/hgh
If I dont find a way, I will

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
If my income isnt enough after my gap year next year, I will go to medical school to pursue a career in medicine, with a criminal record I stand no chance
We can discuss something business associated when its time

• +1

only usa pays good to doctors but still medicine is worthless, by the time u get big moneys you will be a deformed +35 yo zombie, unless medicine truly is your passion, wouldn't you be better off going into finance and landing a good paying job in london? I heard about 7 figs wagie jobs there for finance majors, otherwise just migrate to the us, there are only 3 fields where u can make 7 figs as a slave and those are software engineering- computer science / medicine/ finance and it's only in a few countries and in a few companies.

I dont unfortunately, was checked and found to be completely normal
Than go and check your growth levels(igf-1 at least) if you can maybe you have GHD than you can get growth hormone legally from the doctor

Than go and check your growth levels(igf-1 at least) if you can maybe you have GHD than you can get growth hormone legally from the doctor

even better yet, falsify them and go to the doctor.

I dont have GHD, the initial post referred to me having been checked already and having normal GH level, even if I did have low GH they wouldnt prescribe it, this was something I asked to which he replied even so it wouldnt be worth it and he would not prescribe it for me since he thinks I am done with puberty - i wish my GH levels were low