Endocrinology (HGH) appointment tomorrow any question you would like me to ask?

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
Title

• +1
Reactions: advancevision
How old r u?

In the next line, he writes “Similarly, a bone may be grown in size or height by administering relaxin

In the pictures of the patent, Stewart was able to identify the relaxing receptor in the epiphyseal plates (specifically the hypertrophic layer) through staining. Finding it not just in cartilage tissue, the chemical was found also in the bone cell types: osteoclasts, osteoblasts, and osteocytes.

He notes that the change in height when you administer the Relaxin can be as small as 0.2 cm to as much as even 30 cm, which is nearly a full feet in height increase, which I am not convinced is possible.

Let the doctor know about this site then convince him to put you on HGH relaxin and exemestane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, Deleted member 21044, incel194012940 and 1 other person
If he gaslight you into thinking that it is not bad then show him percentile of height among young people.
Show him this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and chrisN
Show him this study that wrist plates are bullshit.

“As pointed by Garn et al. [78] the bone age evaluated at the hand (wrist and phalanges) at the end of puberty does not predict the complete epiphyseal union of long bones of the leg, thus we did not use the Bayley Pinneau method based on the hand. Instead, we modeled the deceleration of growth velocity in each adolescent to be able to extrapolate adult height,”

I think the majority of the pessimism comes from years of misinformation from doctors that often care very little about this issue, especially if the subject in question has no clear hormonal deficiency. When I was in my mid teens, doctors and everyone else I asked had a set number in their head as far as when growth stopped, but no one ever told me how relatively individualistic it was and that plates closed at different times.

Even the outdated method they still use most often to this day in x-raying the wrist is now known to have no correlation whatsoever to the plates in the femur and tibia. This is vital info at a time where you are in the mid to final years of your development and still have a chance to change for the better. Instead, most people just get told to wait it out, and without proper intervention are forced to lead the very lives they were so adamant about changing

• +1
Reactions: anticel, chrisN and SkullDynamics

See this graph:
Screenshot 20221117 214542

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
don't do a single thing @Ultravisionary Bism said it's all incredibly low iq and you will end up in mental ward

If he gaslight you into thinking that it is not bad then show him percentile of height among young people.
Show him this
hmmmmmm i wasn't going to give that kid a prescription but then he whipped out his phone on "LOOKSMAX.ORG" and showed me some images that I trust more than what i've been trained to do and have been doing for 20 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Danish_Retard, Dystopian and 2 others
Show him this
i went to a doc when i was 16 and 5’7 they told me i was average and sent me to home
i am now 5’9 till i get ll

1. Ideal injection time - is it morning, before bed, 3 hours before bed, etc?
2. Ideal dosage mg/kg/wk based off skeletal age / growth plate status?
3. Any personal anecdotes of kids who took HGH, whether they have grown significantly or not, with details.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and chrisN
hmmmmmm i wasn't going to give that kid a prescription but then he whipped out his phone on "LOOKSMAX.ORG" and showed me some images that I trust more than what i've been trained to do and have been doing for 20 years
not gonna pull the forum up, I will pull up the studies though, the turkishjournalpediatrics is a pretty trusted journal in the medical industry

don't do a single thing @Ultravisionary Bism said it's all incredibly low iq and you will end up in mental ward
Idiot motherfucker this kid needs some real help

@enchanted_elixir

Ask about DHT creams/gels and its effect on puberty; brands, doses and recommended areas to apply, etc.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable and chrisN
Enjoy the ban you dipshit normie troller faggot

What happened?
Was told I am done growing

HGH was useless to give me, he said it needed to be administered for at least 4-6 years to yield a max result of 2-4cm

He also said AI would have minimal affects and wouldnt be worth it

1. Ideal injection time - is it morning, before bed, 3 hours before bed, etc?
2. Ideal dosage mg/kg/wk based off skeletal age / growth plate status?
3. Any personal anecdotes of kids who took HGH, whether they have grown significantly or not, with details.
1. Didnt tell me since I wasnt getting it
2. Also didnt mention ideal dosage, didnt mention that I would have been prescribed an adult does which would have been significantly lower of a dose and that it wouldnt aid in height development
3. He said most of his patients grew to accept their short stature JFL made me feel 10x worse, they would normally only gain 2-6cm worth of height gain

• So Sad
Reactions: advancevision
Ask about DHT creams/gels and its effect on puberty; brands, doses and recommended areas to apply, etc.
didnt know anything about it

Jew doctors wants you to be short your whole life JFL. Better start saving for LL :feelswhy:

Was told I am done growing

HGH was useless to give me, he said it needed to be administered for at least 4-6 years to yield a max result of 2-4cm

He also said AI would have minimal affects and wouldnt be worth it
Did you get x-ray?

All in all total disappointment hopes were crushed, had to hold back my teary eyes, he couldnt think of anything positive to tell me.

Current plan is just to get it regardless, and see where I go from there

Life is shit.

Did you get x-ray?
I had an x-ray roughly 5months ago, was told they were fusing, he believe they were pretty much closed and checked my puberty status e.g armpits, torso and balls - to which I showed clear signs my puberty was over in his eyes

All in all total disappointment hopes were crushed, had to hold back my teary eyes, he couldnt think of anything positive to tell me.

Current plan is just to get it regardless, and see where I go from there

Life is shit.
Save for LL what's your height btw?

Jew doctors wants you to be short your whole life JFL. Better start saving for LL :feelswhy:
Its becoming a more prevalent option for me

Save for LL what's your height btw?

Parents stand at 6,1 and 5,7
Brother is 6,2

JFL worst genetic pull of all time

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Hgh will make you taller you gotta use it for a whole though like 2 years. I grew from 5'7 to 5'8.5 from 17 to 25 I wish I fucking hopped on hgh at 18 man biggest regret ever I fucked up big time

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Fuck man I wish I used hgh all throughout college I really messed up man big time

He saved this niggas life jfl

Height growth from the pituitary gland is toxic

W. D. Denckla discovered that the pituitary hormones are in some way able to accelerate the process of aging. They block the actions of thyroid hormone, decreasing the ability to consume oxygen and produce energy. The diabetes-like state that sets in at puberty involves the relative inability to metabolize glucose, which is an oxygen-efficient energy source, and a shift to fat oxidation, in which more free radicals are produced, and in which mitochondrial function is depressed. Diabetics, even though it is supposedly an inability of their cells to absorb glucose that defines their disease, habitually waste glucose, producing lactic acid even when they aren't "stressed" or exerting themselves enough to account for this seemingly anaerobic metabolism.

Brother is 6,2

You should got growth hormone check maybe you have Growth hormone deficiency or iss

Hgh will make you taller you gotta use it for a whole though like 2 years. I grew from 5'7 to 5'8.5 from 17 to 25 I wish I fucking hopped on hgh at 18 man biggest regret ever I fucked up big time
I am trying to get though I'm concerned about legal issues, e.g it gets seized and I get charged with class a drugs sentence

Brother is 6,2

No way god is real if you are 5'5 with a 6'2 brother

You should got growth hormone check maybe you have Growth hormone deficiency or iss
I dont unfortunately, was checked and found to be completely normal

He saved this niggas life jfl

Height growth from the pituitary gland is toxic

W. D. Denckla discovered that the pituitary hormones are in some way able to accelerate the process of aging. They block the actions of thyroid hormone, decreasing the ability to consume oxygen and produce energy. The diabetes-like state that sets in at puberty involves the relative inability to metabolize glucose, which is an oxygen-efficient energy source, and a shift to fat oxidation, in which more free radicals are produced, and in which mitochondrial function is depressed. Diabetics, even though it is supposedly an inability of their cells to absorb glucose that defines their disease, habitually waste glucose, producing lactic acid even when they aren't "stressed" or exerting themselves enough to account for this seemingly anaerobic metabolism.
So do you recommend I get it or not?

The people who gained height from HGH are known as skeletal deformities that have oversized cartilages

People who properly developed to their height are those who are hormonally balanced due to proper thyroid function which leads to no side effects like disproportions

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
2 years and you get just 2.5 inches? Not much increase

I dont unfortunately, was checked and found to be completely normal
So maybe you have idiopathic Short stature, If you were in America and started treatment earlier you would have been given growth hormone legally because they treat this short stature legally

2 years and you get just 2.5 inches? Not much increase
It is when your 5,5 at least if I double LL as a 5,7.5 I would be able to get to the 6ft ballpark though, in reality it only gain around 4cm from LL and become 5,10

So maybe you have idiopathic Short stature, If you were in America and started treatment earlier you would have been given growth hormone legally because they treat this short stature legally
+ AI

I thought so to, but I lie just above the height required to be considered I.S.S