Endocrinology (HGH) appointment tomorrow any question you would like me to ask?

even better yet, falsify them and go to the doctor.
And if he told him we should re-check the hormone levels (Because the growth hormone test at the doctor is by stimulation with several tests)?

only usa pays good to doctors but still medicine is worthless, by the time u get big moneys you will be a deformed +35 yo zombie, unless medicine truly is your passion, wouldn't you be better off going into finance and landing a good paying job in london? I heard about 7 figs wagie jobs there for finance majors, otherwise just migrate to the us, there are only 3 fields where u can make 7 figs as a slave and those are software engineering- computer science / medicine/ finance and it's only in a few countries and in a few companies.
you are right, thats the reason I am taking a year off to see if I can make a sustainable income without going down that carrier path, theorectically once I would get my degree and no longer be a junior I can work wherever

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
And if he told him we should re-check the hormone levels (Because the growth hormone test at the doctor is by stimulation with several tests)?
Here's what I was told

1. They would use a drip and monitor gh levels every half an hour to make sure their calculations were right
2. There would be even more tests after to ensure my I was fit for it
3. I am not short enough to get it in their eyes

I dont have GHD, the initial post referred to me having been checked already and having normal GH level, even if I did have low GH they wouldnt prescribe it, this was something I asked to which he replied even so it wouldnt be worth it and he would not prescribe it for me since he thinks I am done with puberty - i wish my GH levels were low
Yes, but growth hormone is also important after growth has stopped fuck them man!!

• +1
Reactions: Ultravisionary Bism, Splinter901 and chrisN
Yes, but growth hormone is also important after growth has stopped fuck them man!!
I will try to find other means of obtaining it

I dont have any questions but your a real one for asking other ppls questions. Like thats actually so cool and wholesome. Mirin this thread

I dont have any questions but your a real one for asking other ppls questions. Like thats actually so cool and wholesome. Mirin this thread
thanks, most questions I wanted to know the answer to anyway, shame I didnt get the answers I wanted nor much of other peoples questions

• +1
Reactions: Sondern

falsify it again? aren't those just papers / electronic papers you would be handing over to your doctor? just get them done and use the results to create a copy with modified values.

Here's what I was told

1. They would use a drip and monitor gh levels every half an hour to make sure their calculations were right
2. There would be even more tests after to ensure my I was fit for it
3. I am not short enough to get it in their eyes

I think the threshold for being given hgh is at under 142 cm, jfl what the fuck is that shit man, I'd prescribe hgh even if you were 192cm.

I think the threshold for being given hgh is at under 142 cm, jfl what the fuck is that shit man, I'd prescribe hgh even if you were 192cm.
Doctors don't want us all to be tall

the world isnt kind to most

Doctors don't want us all to be tall
If you think about it, if all people become taller, the average and the standards of women will increase, and we will want to be taller, and so on

Being short sucks tbh lol

Faggot piece of shit doctor who only wants to have stable income but not interested in endrocinology at all

They don't want to carry the hardwork even if you pay all your money to them. It is because they are lazy faggot who only wants lesure life withput complicated cases.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Bro just hop on hgh now and get off this forum at 17 ur still good dude

thanks, most questions I wanted to know the answer to anyway, shame I didnt get the answers I wanted nor much of other peoples questions
have u grown in the same situation.