Endomorph - how to decrease fat ?

TURBODIESELMOG

TURBODIESELMOG

Iron
Currently 22 yo, 108kg (238lbs) at 180cm/5'11. I have an endomorph body (muscular because I used to workout, large, wide but with fat all over) - I'm around 31.5% bodyfat with est. 74kg (163lbs) fat-free bodyweight. I know how to manage my food and stuff but just a slight change in calories WRECKS all the loss. Weight fluctuates like crazy (I lose it really fast but regain it super fast too). Muscle retention is great though.

Thankfully most of the fat is on my stomach area and legs so I have a decently lean-looking face but I want to lose all that shit, I'm tired of it.
Is there any way I can lose the shit without a complete <1000 cal a day starvemaxx ? I don't want to lose the wide build.

eat less train more

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Stearic acid heavy diet. Reduce all PUFA to 0

No such thing as endomorph/ectomorph/mesomorph
Only fatassmaxxed/starvemaxxed/roidmaxxed exists

• JFL
Reactions: TURBODIESELMOG
eat less train more
I can only train so much, I'm a student
But I only do resistance training - cardio fucking sucks at high bf%

Stearic acid heavy diet. Reduce all PUFA to 0
Pretty much eliminated anything less natural than rice from my diet. I cook using olive oil instead of butter and such. Lots of beef with a bit of chicken, high-fiber, decent protein, organic fruit/veggies etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I can only train so much, I'm a student
But I only do resistance training - cardio fucking sucks at high bf%

Pretty much eliminated anything less natural than rice from my diet. I cook using olive oil instead of butter and such. Lots of beef with a bit of chicken, high-fiber, decent protein, organic fruit/veggies etc
Olive oil has oleic acid. MCT and long chain saturated fats are ideal. Try coconut oil or cocoa butter

Olive oil has oleic acid. MCT and long chain saturated fats are ideal. Try coconut oil or cocoa butter
True. I do have some coconut oil but cocoa butter sucks price-wise. Might actually go back to butter if stearic-heavy is the way to go

True. I do have some coconut oil but cocoa butter sucks price-wise. Might actually go back to butter if stearic-heavy is the way to go
check this

Brutal tbh if you are fat post puberty the most likely you will be fat for the rest of your life and since you have an endomorph build you def have a propensity to keep fat but my advice to you would be
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT (calculate how many calories your body burns per day and stay below this and you will simply lose weight no if ands or buts) but how can you achieve this
1. High protein diet (will keep you satiated and meat tends to be low calories)
2. Intermittent fasting + 2MAD(2 meals a day) (dont eat until midday or so and for the first week - two weeks you will be hungry bu then I found my body adapted well and I ended up being less hungry during the beginning of the day
3. High Water intake - drinking a lot of water will supress your appetite
4. Stimulants- cafffeine is the ost readily available and effective one I've used but I'm sure theres one's thats supress it more but have worse side effects
5. Quit sugar + Carbs - getting on a low carb/keto diet is the single best diet for weightloss by a mile and due to cutting out the carbs and the sugar you'll be less hungry throughout the day
6. You've probably heard of ozempic or semaglutide unfortunately I know they are hard to find on the web as you need a prescription but these can be huge too

Brutal tbh if you are fat post puberty the most likely you will be fat for the rest of your life and since you have an endomorph build you def have a propensity to keep fat but my advice to you would be
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT (calculate how many calories your body burns per day and stay below this and you will simply lose weight no if ands or buts) but how can you achieve this
1. High protein diet (will keep you satiated and meat tends to be low calories)
2. Intermittent fasting + 2MAD(2 meals a day) (dont eat until midday or so and for the first week - two weeks you will be hungry bu then I found my body adapted well and I ended up being less hungry during the beginning of the day
3. High Water intake - drinking a lot of water will supress your appetite
4. Stimulants- cafffeine is the ost readily available and effective one I've used but I'm sure theres one's thats supress it more but have worse side effects
5. Quit sugar + Carbs - getting on a low carb/keto diet is the single best diet for weightloss by a mile and due to cutting out the carbs and the sugar you'll be less hungry throughout the day
6. You've probably heard of ozempic or semaglutide unfortunately I know they are hard to find on the web as you need a prescription but these can be huge too
Yeah I already do most of this, except the carbs and semaglutide. 3-4 liters of water a day, lots of meat every meal, no breakfast, coffee throughout the day to feel less hungry
Need to try lowering heavily my calories and carbs to get an idea of maintenance cals for a week.

Do you really believe in body types?
Not really, but they're a decent way of simplifying genetic tendencies on weight loss/gain.

check this

Thanks man, I'll check it out