Engaging with that forum is like being locked.....Open to read rest

Carv

Carv

Inactive
"Engaging with that forum is like being locked in a cell with relentless taunting from fellow inmates. It's a cycle of negativity with no escape.

If you're in that forum, it's like being stuck in a cell with a bunch of inmates who won't quit with the taunting. Seriously, it's a never-ending cycle of negativity, and there's no way out. Do you feel me? You're just sitting there, getting bullied left and right, and it's just making you feel worse about yourself.
I mean, seriously, why even bother sticking around?

Nobody there's got your back or gives a damn about you. It's like, is this place giving you any kind of boost or just tearing you down? Honestly, you'd probably have a better time hitting up a bar or chatting with random folks on the street than wasting your day on that forum.

And let's be real here. All the research out there says being in toxic environments messes with your head big time. So why torture yourself by staying there? Do you really think you deserve all that negativity and trolling? It's time to bounce and find somewhere that actually lifts you up instead of dragging you down.

• +1
Reactions: Sergeant and ggg.tv🤫
I wish i could just get perma banned and forget this site exists

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Sergeant