Episode One - The Circus Freakshow

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
*camera has a panoramic view of a large circus in the middle of the forest while clown music plays*

Enter @Thompsonz dancing on a stairway of bricks leading to the bedroom in which his daughter fucks 1500 men. She has a line outside her door like a ticket booth where men are waiting to fuck this whore raw.

@Thompsonz : “hi my sweet princess how many dicks have you fucked today?”

His daughter: “it’s morning dad. I’ve only fucked 10 men since 3 hours ago. But don’t worry I’ll get my numbers up.”

Thompzonss: “I’m disappointed in you. You promised to fuck 100 men an hour and you barely fucked 10 in 3 hours? What type of shit is this? I thought you were a professional slut? What would your whore mother think of this?”

His daughter: “don’t worry, daddy please! I’m trying! My pussy can only hold so much cum inside of it!”

Thompsonz: “well you have to be smart. Make them cum in your mouth if your pussy is too full. Or make them cum in your asshole. Be smart.”

@Thompsonz then walks down the hallway and enters my office where I stuff him into his shit smeared cage and feed him cheeseburgers again.

@Vermilioncore : “get ready for the freak show tomorrow you demented little cuck.”

He smiles

The end

How you like my first episode?

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 14957
You know nothing about new tv series. You must call the first episode of a new show that isn’t guaranteed a slot “pilot”

Look at lost. The first episode was called pilot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Toth's thot and Deleted member 14077
BRAVOOO BRAVOO (Like this message)

You know nothing about new tv series. You must call the first episode of a new show that isn’t guaranteed a slot “pilot”

Look at lost. The first episode was called pilot
I think outside the box innit