Eppley Patient Gets Rated 7 on Reddit

D

Deleted member 21219

Gold

This guy got Eppley jaw and zygo implants and got rated a 6.5-7 on true rate me. What do you guys think?

150F0A9F B4B8 4FE8 AD1C 79EDBA2DD69C

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hades, optimisticzoomer, chinpilled69 and 5 others
0/10 in terms of jb appeal. 5/10 for career and masculinity maxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, ascension, NECK&VOICE and 10 others
Why do people get jaw shit without being low bf and what's zygo implants

idk how to rate people but his eye area is kind of killing it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
That looks fucking repulsive why would someone do that to themselves. Bro looks like mr incredible fr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, BlondeB1tch, zharupodrugu and 13 others
Screen Shot 2022 09 07 at 114736 AM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Geist, Deleted member 17791, lungorichard and 4 others
Patient? More like (another) victim.
That'd be $30000, Mr Goy!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Geist, Germania, Deleted member 17791 and 9 others
He got literally 0 matches from women on tinder

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Over, Germania, Deleted member 17791 and 9 others
hes old so no one gives a shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, RoyaleWithCheese, chadtindermoney and 5 others
To be fair, the patients are partially at fault for wanting an uncannily big implant.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
He should gymmaxx to match his face. It’s waaay too masculine looking.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
The thing is i know he will do bad because i know a guy who naturally looks like this but ontop of it he has a good body but he only bags fat old women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Marsiere214, Deleted member 16220 and 4 others
truerateme completely shit sub and irrelevant

trm doesn't know jackshit about aesthetic. I am not suprised

He is 4/10 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
Compared to what? The feminine-looking models you "youngcels" like to compare humans to?

This man merely got volume o the lower third of his face and cheeks. To suggest that he looks good or bad only shows how silly you punks are.

The man looks good for his overall look. He likes it and has the will to do something about his looks, and I happen to believe he looks outstanding.

Imagine for a SECOND that you have been lied to, and he never got ANY IMPLANTS; what then?

He looks great (not botched), and he looks rather masculine and strong. If y'all think implants will make a person look like the feminine boys you dream about at night, well, you are sadly mistaken.

Patients request specific looks. There are some doctors that are willing to do what patients suggest. I am more than confident that this patient got what HE WANTED.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SearchForSymmetry, Deusmaximus, MadTwatter and 6 others
Post prime uncle

Compared to what? The feminine-looking models you "youngcels" like to compare humans to?

This man merely got volume o the lower third of his face and cheeks. To suggest that he looks good or bad only shows how silly you punks are.

The man looks good for his overall look. He likes it and has the will to do something about his looks, and I happen to believe he looks outstanding.

Imagine for a SECOND that you have been lied to, and he never got ANY IMPLANTS; what then?

He looks great (not botched), and he looks rather masculine and strong. If y'all think implants will make a person look like the feminine boys you dream about at night, well, you are sadly mistaken.

Patients request specific looks. There are some doctors that are willing to do what patients suggest. I am more than confident that this patient got what HE WANTED.
Women don't find this attractive

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Hades, Deleted member 17920 and 6 others

No one said anything about having a small feminine jaw. Stop pulling strawmen you stupid shill.

And anyways, it doesn’t matter what you think. He has no appeal to women. Even most masc models posted on here have smaller and more angular jaws than this dude.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Marsiere214 and WanderingBurro
JFL at this guy pixar-maxxing with Eppley instead of fixing their very clear recession. You can even see in the after photos that their nasal base and upper jaw are slightly recessed, they look so flat and sunken compared to the rest of their face

Their PFL is also a bit bad, their eyes look a bit too narrow horizontally for their face. One could sorta fake this through lashes but the rest of their face is a bit too macho for those to be an option even if done subtly

Though in the end, who cares if they do or don't have any JB appeal. They're 38 JFL. Masc-maxxed 4PSL, I think they'd do fine in their age range and with fellow slavs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sir Galachad, Deleted member 17791, Hades and 2 others
No one said anything about having a small feminine jaw. Stop pulling strawmen you stupid shill.

And anyways, it doesn’t matter what you think. He has no appeal to women. Even most masc models posted on here have smaller and more angular jaws than this dude.
Yeah dude got way too much. Sure a wide jaw is needed to create that quintessential definition but the dude literally looksmaxxed into a brick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney and Deprived

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Why do people get jaw shit without being low bf and what's zygo implants
He is low BF. He has a 6-pack visible on some other pics.
That looks fucking repulsive why would someone do that to themselves. Bro looks like mr incredible fr
Because most people don't understand the difference in a jaw that's too small for harmony (needs implants) and a jaw that is positioned in the wrong way (needs bimax).

• +1

Not sure his previous look but he looks a little uncanny now from too much. This Dr. is known for that.

• +1
Looks chad for age

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Jade face reveal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
he looks retarded and extremely uncanny. psl1-2 max.

• +1
Reactions: Jade
JFL at this guy pixar-maxxing with Eppley instead of fixing their very clear recession. You can even see in the after photos that their nasal base and upper jaw are slightly recessed, they look so flat and sunken compared to the rest of their face

Their PFL is also a bit bad, their eyes look a bit too narrow horizontally for their face. One could sorta fake this through lashes but the rest of their face is a bit too macho for those to be an option even if done subtly

Though in the end, who cares if they do or don't have any JB appeal. They're 38 JFL. Masc-maxxed 4PSL, I think they'd do fine in their age range and with fellow slavs
why do you call him they you weird ass nigra

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
truerateme fags are more autistic than psl. they think this is ideal, nigga is getting overrated so hard lmao looks uncanny af

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Screen Shot 2022 09 08 at 23428 AM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Geist, Deleted member 17791, chadtindermoney and 2 others
Not sure his previous look but he looks a little uncanny now from too much. This Dr. is known for that.
I agree. My point is that HE LIKES IT. Otherwise he wouldn't be showing it to the world the way he does. He created another post where he shows the previous pics. Personally, I think it's "uncanny" too, but he is over the moon!! Isn't that what is really important?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and yorker12
he looks retarded and extremely uncanny. psl1-2 max.
Personally, I think it looks "uncanny" too, but he is over the moon!! Isn't that what is really important?

Women don't find this attractive
Not everyone looksmaxxes for women or to get laid...

You're pretty much strawmanning about him doing it to for women.
Idk if he mentions it anywhere, can't be bothered to check, he might as well already have a wife or smtn and just wants to look more dominant in work or whateverthefuck.

The idea that if it doesn't appeal to women => bad & doesn't matter is just fucking phatetic anyways. Do what makes you happy, but if you think pussy will make you happy, so be it.

Some people have unrelated insecurities or just things that hold them back mentally.

Overall the dude sounds happy with the results.

I agree. My point is that HE LIKES IT. Otherwise he wouldn't be showing it to the world the way he does. He created another post where he shows the previous pics. Personally, I think it's "uncanny" too, but he is over the moon!! Isn't that what is really important?
agree

Not everyone looksmaxxes for women or to get laid...

You're pretty much strawmanning about him doing it to for women.
Idk if he mentions it anywhere, can't be bothered to check, he might as well already have a wife or smtn and just wants to look more dominant in work or whateverthefuck.

The idea that if it doesn't appeal to women => bad & doesn't matter is just fucking phatetic anyways. Do what makes you happy, but if you think pussy will make you happy, so be it.

Some people have unrelated insecurities or just things that hold them back mentally.

Overall the dude sounds happy with the results.

agree
he isnt happy thats why hes trying to get more surgeries lol

• So Sad
Reactions: chadtindermoney
he isnt happy thats why hes trying to get more surgeries lol
hah, lmao, does he?
Fuck it, ill check his profile, im interested now.

Where did you get that he is trying to get more surgeries?
The above pic is from one month ago where he says he's thrilled with the result.

• +1
Oversized implants on recessed face, unironically his surgery turned out great considering his implants were designed that way and he is recessed to being with. Woud he look way less uncanny and much better with a bimax, fuller lips and smaller implants? I think yes, it would have been a much better plan. He now looks like Mr Incredible or Stan from American Dad. He seems happy with his result, which is all that counts, my respects for that man.

• +1
Reactions: SearchForSymmetry, Deleted member 17791, mvp2v1 and 2 others
hah, lmao, does he?
Fuck it, ill check his profile, im interested now.
View attachment 1858497

Where did you get that he is trying to get more surgeries?
The above pic is from one month ago where he says he's thrilled with the result.
its literally all over his page with him looking into more surgeries. he has no appeal

Oversized implants on recessed face, unironically his surgery turned out great considering his implants were designed that way and he is recessed to being with. Woud he look way less uncanny and much better with a bimax and smaller implants? I think yes, it would have been a much better plan. He now looks like Mr Incredible or Stan from American Dad.
Don't forget it would be a way more aggressive, costly and time intensive plan.

Provided he finds a surgeon who would actually do a bimax on him if he doesn't have any functional problems.
Then he would need braces for 6months to 2years to get ready for surgery.
Then the surgery cost itself + at least 6 weeks of liquid diet/jaw being wired shut and pain.
Then braces after surgery to finish bite.
After implants on top of bimax after a couple of months when it is finished healing PROVIDED you are not part of the 44% bimax complication rate group.

Bimax really guarantee big aesthetic improvements anyways. Look at NON CHERRYPICKED results of others, some do ascend, some get minimal improvements, some actually descend.

That's like 1-2years of extra time money and effort.

its literally all over his page with him looking into more surgeries. he has no appeal
He just responds to his thread on truerateme and is rating others.
I don't really see any mention of him planning another surgery.

It feels like you're just straw manning to make a point.
One month ago he clearly said he is thrilled with his results.

Doesn't mean he won't do some hair or skin surgery.

In his eyes the implants were a success and that's all that matters tbh.

If it is all over his page, fucking screenshot it...

• +1
Reactions: SearchForSymmetry, ChristianChad and NegativeNorwood

Provided he finds a surgeon who would actually do a bimax on him if he doesn't have any functional problems.
Then the surgery cost itself + at least 6 weeks of liquid diet/jaw being wired shut and pain.
After implants on top of bimax after a couple of months when it is finished healing PROVIDED you are not part of the 44% bimax complication rate group.

Bimax really guarantee big aesthetic improvements anyways. Look at NON CHERRYPICKED results of others, some do ascend, some get minimal improvements, some actually descend.

Ccope

im not strawmanning youre just full of shit and a delusional coper.

• +1

what he posted is literally a revision that he JUST HAD. hes STILL doing surgeries you dumb fuck OBVIOUSLY and as we can see from the tinder experiment where even mid tier beckys wont match him, hes FUCKED

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
View attachment 1858517
im not strawmanning youre just full of shit and a delusional coper.
Yeah, and this pic/caption is from the same post.

The OP used his newest pictures, the reddit post is with his newest pictures.
The reddit OP says he's thrilled with the results.

Maybe sometime later he will want to do something again, but nowhere has he said that he is unsatisfied or wants to do anything else after the revision...

Try not looking at the world through such a negative lens.
I am not disagreeing about him not having the appeal you would strive for, but currently he is satisfied and tbh, good for him.

To reiterate for you: He is not doing surgeries, he did a revision one month ago which this whole post is about and for now the guy himself is saying he is very satisfied.

Idk what are you arguing about.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SearchForSymmetry

I think some people fool themselves thinking it was an alright job after not doing their research prior to the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Mr.Proper and Jade
@NegativeNorwood @Lawton88 @Blackgymmax @yorker12

I have worked with guys who look like this man in the sense that the implants are similar, yet they still want BIGGER. I am telling you, it depends on the patient.

Doing the LIP thing here and there and bimax when it is NOT needed for medical reasons is something MOST men don't want or think about.

I believe this website does something to the guys here who concentrate on absolutely every single little thing about the face. Most men are not like that.

Could he look "better"? Maybe. We all could, and there is always something else we can do. I would say touching the lips would make him look odder like those women who look like plastic dolls.

I'd say the after results look better than the before anytime. While we're all discussing his looks, he is having a good time with them.

You guys are not wrong. What you are trying to say is that YOU guys DON"T WANT THAT LOOK.

However, in that man's situation (implants), I am not sure that doing something different would have made a huge difference regardless. Perhaps he could have gotten a TINY bit less here and there, but he would have looked almost the same as he looks now.

This is a good thread. Let's keep it respectful if possible.

• +1
Reactions: SearchForSymmetry
@NegativeNorwood @Lawton88 @Blackgymmax @yorker12

I have worked with guys who look like this man in the sense that the implants are similar, yet they still want BIGGER. I am telling you, it depends on the patient.

Doing the LIP thing here and there and bimax when it is NOT needed for medical reasons is something MOST men don't want or think about.

I believe this website does something to the guys here who concentrate on absolutely every single little thing about the face. Most men are not like that.

Could he look "better"? Maybe. We all could, and there is always something else we can do. I would say touching the lips would make him look odder like those women who look like plastic dolls.

I'd say the after results look better than the before anytime. While we're all discussing his looks, he is having a good time with them.

You guys are not wrong. What you are trying to say is that YOU guys DON"T WANT THAT LOOK.

However, in that man's situation (implants), I am not sure that doing something different would have made a huge difference regardless. Perhaps he could have gotten a TINY bit less here and there, but he would have looked almost the same as he looks now.

This is a good thread. Let's keep it respectful if possible.

Can you please not tag me or reply to me again? I'm not interested in reading your posts, they are a waste of time at best.
I say this while being as respectful as possible.

• +1
Can you please not tag me or reply to me again? I'm not interested in reading your posts, they are a waste of time at best.
I say this while being as respectful as possible.
Oh, sorry. I meant nothing wrong by it. I honestly thought you'd be interested in this thread as you offered good suggestions for this man previously.