Eppley Patient Gets Rated 7 on Reddit

Bro needs bimax and soft feature manipulation

He looks so ugly and proportions are all off

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
No one said anything about having a small feminine jaw. Stop pulling strawmen you stupid shill.

And anyways, it doesn’t matter what you think. He has no appeal to women. Even most masc models posted on here have smaller and more angular jaws than this dude.
Are you saying you are a woman? A lot of you like to speak for women and act like women, but have never been with one of them and have never understood one either. Y'all hate women here.

How do you know what women want or like? Y'all need to learn to wipe your ass before you start talking about what women want or like.

• +1
Reactions: SearchForSymmetry
Compared to what? The feminine-looking models you "youngcels" like to compare humans to?

This man merely got volume o the lower third of his face and cheeks. To suggest that he looks good or bad only shows how silly you punks are.

The man looks good for his overall look. He likes it and has the will to do something about his looks, and I happen to believe he looks outstanding.

Imagine for a SECOND that you have been lied to, and he never got ANY IMPLANTS; what then?

He looks great (not botched), and he looks rather masculine and strong. If y'all think implants will make a person look like the feminine boys you dream about at night, well, you are sadly mistaken.

Patients request specific looks. There are some doctors that are willing to do what patients suggest. I am more than confident that this patient got what HE WANTED.
Exactly. The fact that people here KNOW that he got implants it's really why these comments are mean towards this guy.

That's why it is better to even lie on this forum that you are natural and didn't had any implants or you will get criticized.

Exactly. The fact that people here KNOW that he got implants it's really why these comments are mean towards this guy.

That's why it is better to even lie on this forum that you are natural and didn't had any implants or you will get criticized.
100%

Based and masc american hero pilled.

• +1
Reactions: SearchForSymmetry
I have a legitimate question. What’s the point of running an experiment with someone else’s pictures. Does he look like you or something?
?

Old roast slayer

Obviously those are not your pics. Please stop denying that. So I again ask what’s the point of this? I’m genuinely curious.
It is me. I need to get an american woman for greencard on tinder. Please do the experiment.

He looks like a real life version of Buzz Lightyear