Eriksen questionnaire

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE FUCKING COPE, SON

So Delon mogged your boy Nessman hard and that's why you didn't post the thread? KE KEK EK EK KEKE

IT'S OVER FOR YOU, SON.
I didn’t even ask foids yet. Delon always get raped hard when I use unfrauded full frontal pics of him.

8D774195 48D6 4DDB 84A9 1597D9E69DA1
712C72F7 0970 44BE 8BC6 C10E29778BA7

Here is how an unfrauded full frontal looks like (even though it is a modeling photo shoot but I will let it slide). Not some screenshot from Plein Soleil from a weird ass angle with weird lighting. I will never stop using these because it is his true frontal.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 5634
I didn’t even ask foids yet. Delon always get raped hard when I use unfrauded full frontal pics of him.

View attachment 788308View attachment 788311

Here is how an unfrauded full frontal looks like (even though it is a modeling photo shoot but I will let it slide). Not some screenshot from Plein Soleil from a weird ass angle with weird lighting. I will never stop using these because it is his true frontal.
Eriksen mogs him so hard @Trungvu @Taylorswift

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9048
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Pretty sure there's actually a video where a girl rates Insta chads and for Mahfud and Eriksen she says they look too good, intimidatingly good, she prefers conventionally handsome guys like Bateman
mahfud is just a photoshoppimg fraud

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Sikkunt23
IM DONE WITH THE COPE WHO SHOULD I RUN DELON AGAINST ON YUBO GIRLS? @Trungvu
Use these :

2501FB21 F5F4 4AAF A43E 034FEE8E5307
77204AAB 1D24 4A56 BF0C 0A83476A1542

The experiment will be dismissed unless you use these 2 full frontal pics.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
6c491c066a32a7cc56431610718c5c35

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
Pic of chico were not even full frontal lmao. Thats one of his best pics. And foids don't give a shit about full frontal or not
Except that Delon looks exponentially worse on his full frontal pics. If he is so goodlooking then why don’t you just use those 2 full frontal pics? They are his best front profile pics ever. 3/4 and side profile and anything in between is utter fucking cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9048
against who? meeks?

Anyone who this faggotry worships the most. And in motion only do that they can't cope. Delon gang will reign supreme once again after this victory bro. Let's restore his honor my Dutch chad

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Deleted member 6217
Except that Delon looks exponentially worse on his full frontal pics. If he is so goodlooking then why don’t you just use those 2 full frontal pics? They are his best front profile pics ever. 3/4 and side profile and anything in between is utter fucking cope.

That's why its only in motion from now on nigga. 0 chance of frauding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
@Taylorswift could you do smth that involves cavill?

That's why its only in motion from now on nigga. 0 chance of frauding
Except that you literally can’t see his full frontal in motion. That’s why it doesn’t count. Weird camera angles are also a form of frauding. Stop the cope and use his frontal shots since that’s his true unfrauded face.
44BE6E4F AD2B 48FB B667 2682A63BCB47
5E0029FC 9D2D 4A59 BF28 AE65DBCEEFB3

And these are flattering modeling photo shoot pics as well, not screenshots taken from an interview at an exact frame where is blinking or about to smile.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
You definitely asked them, otherwise nothing would have been a reason to prompt that response you gave. They probably confirmed everything I said and Delon mogged your boy too hard, so you're virtually ashamed of posting the thread. Otherwise, let's be honest, you'd have posted it a lot time ago. What happened to the gifs, as well? And it's not like I gave you the Plein Soleil scene, I gave you like 6 others photos to choose from. Admit your defeat and stop with the cope already, it's getting ridiculous

Oh yes, because this:
Capture

Is not unfrauded at all... Your bias is utterly ridiculous. Sure bro, let's fraud
72124827 2391757617714721 1753369743747710976 o1

Use these pictures and give them to the foids. But you won't do that either because you know the end result. Bitch ass nigga, just admit defeat and stop coping. The only one who is a competition to Delon is prime Chico. The rest are subhumans. End of story.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 9488
You definitely asked them, otherwise nothing would have been a reason to prompt that response you gave. They probably confirmed everything I said and Delon mogged your boy too hard, so you're virtually ashamed of posting the thread. Otherwise, let's be honest, you'd have posted it a lot time ago. What happened to the gifs, as well? And it's not like I gave you the Plein Soleil scene, I gave you like 6 others photos to choose from. Admit your defeat and stop with the cope already, it's getting ridiculous

Oh yes, because this:
View attachment 788332
Is not unfrauded at all... Your bias is utterly ridiculous. Sure bro, let's fraud
View attachment 788338
Use these pictures and give them to the foids. But you won't do that either because you know the end result. Bitch ass nigga, just admit defeat and stop coping. The only one who is a competition to Delon is prime Chico. The rest are subhumans. End of story.
Yes I can literally use these 2 if you want and I am totally fine with it

• JFL
Except that you literally can’t see his full frontal in motion. That’s why it doesn’t count. Weird camera angles are also a form of frauding. Stop the cope and use his frontal shots since that’s his true unfrauded face.
View attachment 788334View attachment 788335
And these are flattering modeling photo shoot pics as well, not screenshots taken from an interview at an exact frame where is blinking or about to smile.

NIGGA WHO TF INVENTED THIS RETARDED FULL FRONTAL RULE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

HIS FULL FRONTAL SHOTS ARE PLENTY IN THIS CLIP

DON'T COPE NOW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
@Latebloomer10 screen record yourself asking each foid in real time so I can see if everything matches with the screenshots. Use full frontal pics ONLY.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 6217

Nigga don't get triggered by greycels. Just do according to our plan as you promised

@Latebloomer10 screen record yourself asking each foid in real time so I can see if everything matches with the screenshots. Use full frontal pics ONLY.
nigga i dont have that much time idk how to even do that im on bluestacks

@Latebloomer10 put him up against this guy

D6D2EE07 5188 4FAA 91C2 3404336F8DCB

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Sure. What happened to the gifs, as well, though? Or does Nessman look too shit in motion and that's a losing battle from the start?

Nessman looks unreal in those pictures because of collagen + lighting + tan.

He looks like a beta nerd in normal candids.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Taylorswift
Sure. What happened to the gifs, as well, though? Or does Nessman look too shit in motion and that's a losing battle from the start?
I am still doing that as well but I just want to see if what you say is true for the time being. Nessman looks better in motion.

• JFL
Reactions: Sviken
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Sviken
Nessman looks unreal in those pictures because of collagen + lighting + tan.

He looks like a beta nerd in normal candids.
View attachment 788348
cope overdose :ROFLMAO:
He is indeed past his prime and you can see it just from his stubble since he never let it grew in his prime. Also, that’s not really a candid since he is aware of the fact that he is being photographed. Here is what a candid of him in his prime looks like :
B3ADFDE6 EC5B 4991 9174 042E9885ED3C

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Screenshot 298

mog mog mog

• Woah
He is indeed past his prime and you can see it just from his stubble since he never let it grew in his prime. Also, that’s not really a candid since he is aware of the fact that he is being photographed. Here is what a candid of him in his prime looks like :
View attachment 788353
He legit looks like a gay alien in that photo. Might be because he is dosed in makeup.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
He legit looks like a gay alien in that photo. Might be because he is dosed in makeup.
45AB24DA 3452 43FB 9256 D8C066620E78
EC56193F B464 46AA B65A A154A44E6E4D

First one is a true candid. Keep barking.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Sikkunt23
Screen record and put Delon’s full frontal against the other guy with blue eyes that I posted
im swiping to get as many friends idk how to screenrecord bro i will just screenshot i wont fraud

View attachment 788366View attachment 788367
First one is a true candid. Keep barking.
Godly in the first, subhuman in the second. I never said Nessman looks bad, quite the opposite - he has a very high appeal, one of the highest this forum has "discovered". And he mogs all the gay alien PSL trannies like Barrett and O'Pry. BUT you're overrating him way too hard.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Taylorswift
Ok but why do you have fake snapchat accounts?

im swiping to get as many friends idk how to screenrecord bro i will just screenshot i wont fraud
Ok but at least use Delon’s full frontal pics, no 3/4 or side or literally any other angle. Use the pics I posted of him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 6217
Ok but at least use Delon’s full frontal pics, no 3/4 or side or literally any other angle. Use the pics I posted of him.
I need a better one of delon with eyecolour halo too otherwise its not fair @Trungvu

• +1
Ok but why do you have fake snapchat accounts?
Keep coping I knew someone would try to call me a fraud. I have proof that I talk to legit females

I need a better one of delon with eyecolour halo too otherwise its not fair @Trungvu
His eye color looks bright in those pics. He is giga chad according to you so why should you care?

His eye color looks bright in those pics. He is giga chad according to you so why should you care?
because you picked that guys best pic with all his halos displayed it would be fair delon got that too

I will use Delon in motion bro. Its literally zero frauding. It seems like niggas on this forum are too afraid to be mogged so the full frontal rule is invented. In motion is literally how delon looks like irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr, Taylorswift and Deleted member 6217
I will use Delon in motion bro. Its literally zero frauding. It seems like niggas on this forum are too afraid to be mogged so the full frontal rule is invented. In motion is literally how delon looks like irl
nigga how am i gonna use motion on yubo i need a pic

• +1
Trungvu might offer more, but I'll post the ones I posted in the previous threads:
Here's the gifs

Pick which you find best.

Holy shit you are retarded. Angle frauded shots are not how people see you in real life. THIS IS NOT A NORMAL ANGLE :

D279F96F FF49 470E BAA0 636177526F5F

THIS IS NORMAL FULL FRONTAL ANGLE :

8E819B01 64A0 4DA7 A853 FC33FF829E71
4CFB35ED 1B37 4571 AE3D FA70BCA32AA2

Simons ratios are statuesque

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person