Escape inceldom with this (this is your last resort) weird stuff tho

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
If you have tried everything on this forum and it's still not enough to become a HTN/Chadlite I recommend you using my last (don't laugh about it) resort: subliminals. I have been using this stuff since COVID and my face looks slighty better (better jaw, symmetry, eyes and no double chin) but the bad part about it is that if you stop listening to these subs for a period of 6 months after listening for half a year results most likely will be gone, use this power while it lasts but remember this is a life cheat your genetics won't change just because you use a subliminal to get better looks (from LTN to MTN in my case). Try it for yourself for like a week, I'm not saying this will work for everyone. No one will know how your face got better, for example I like using these ones:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, ducksoover, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
It doesn't work lol but there is something that works i won't say what it is tho

• WTF
Reactions: aspiringexcel
there is no escape from inceldom. Your best isn’t enough in this world. The most used pictures for Looksmaxxing are outliers who had genetic potential beforehand.

Did. Not. Read.

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1710189039.mov
    6.3 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension
You're probably talking about the law or magick
Or manifesting , or what op said subliminials

Both take very long + long meditations is also needed to achieve results

Most people have no discipline to do those things and they do it mostly wrong..

if you believe in subliminals and magick you might as well skip the steps and just go straight into reality shifting to your psl god universe

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
if you believe in subliminals and magick you might as well skip the steps and just go straight into reality shifting to your psl god universe
Thats temporary, you will wake up eventually

Only if you master it and can fuck with the time , 5 hour sleeping shifting = 5 days of even more in the shifting realm, even months and years

This is craazy! Just lucid dream and fuck girlss, so much easier and healthier

Thats temporary, you will wake up eventually

Only if you master it and can fuck with the time , 5 hour sleeping shifting = 5 days of even more in the shifting realm, even months and years

This is craazy! Just lucid dream and fuck girlss, so much easier and healthier
I thought reality shifting was actually shifting your consciousness to another universe not dreaming. idk I stopped believing it a long time ago I will be like this forever I just gotta cope

I thought reality shifting was actually shifting your consciousness to another universe not dreaming. idk I stopped believing it a long time ago I will be like this forever I just gotta cope
Idk whaat it is exactly looll, i never did any research to it (if i did i would know the real truth behind it)

Teenagers tiktok girls said its "shifting to a another universe blaa blaa blaa"
Some say its something else..
I stopped believing it a long time ago I will be like this forever I just gotta cope
It work.. i don"t like it, because people will make shifting a unhealthy obsession

You can shift and be in that "shifting world" for years and lose the real reality in this world

I fixed my jaw recession with subs but it took years.
Other than that I haven't had much results from it, my face is sligthly more symmetrical but not crazy results. I've tried "height subs" for months and none of them worked. I looked far worse 5 years ago.

Last edited:
That shit funny asl. In theory this could work at least on a cellular level, placebo is powerful when people are on hair loss drug placebos they grow hair.

If you have tried everything on this forum and it's still not enough to become a HTN/Chadlite I recommend you using my last (don't laugh about it) resort: subliminals. I have been using this stuff since COVID and my face looks slighty better (better jaw, symmetry, eyes and no double chin) but the bad part about it is that if you stop listening to these subs for a period of 6 months after listening for half a year results most likely will be gone, use this power while it lasts but remember this is a life cheat your genetics won't change just because you use a subliminal to get better looks (from LTN to MTN in my case). Try it for yourself for like a week, I'm not saying this will work for everyone. No one will know how your face got better, for example I like using these ones:

They don't work but it's nice to have a cope atleast

A misconception....
It work.. i don"t like it, because people will make shifting a unhealthy obsession
I turned it into an unhealthy obsession once, what I experienced shocked me

I remember I once got a dogshit haircut in like 9th grade and tried binging subliminals over the weekend to grow it back. 😂