Estimate my wingspan

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Joined
Apr 13, 2019
Posts
34,725
Reputation
39,158
For 6'1-6'2 height
IMG 20200315 021310
IMG 20200315 021257
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, 25thpercentile human and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
193cm
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, EthnicelAscension, 25thpercentile human and 4 others
IMG 20200315 021257
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 4563, DutchPrettyBoy and 7 others
your bathroom looks comfy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Kade, 25thpercentile human and 2 others
wtf he got the black man long arm hacks as a white fool
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, EthnicelAscension, Kade and 3 others
bot what it is judging from photos? Most people say that i have long arms so meayee i measured ir wrong
it looks 6’4 reach which is what i said

but yeah you do have long arms

chimpanzee maxing?
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, 25thpercentile human and Pietrosiek
it looks 6’4 reach which is what i said

but yeah you do have long arms

chimpanzee maxing?
if its 6'4 its averge reach lol, maybe just slightly a bit over averge, not long for sure. Long start from 4in more than height.
 
if its 6'4 its averge reach lol, maybe just slightly a bit over averge, not long for sure. Long start from 4in more than height.
most men have reach which is same as their height..
 
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
IMG 20200315 021257


u just need rib removal from eppley
 
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
You make me cage so hard
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
most men have reach which is same as their height..
Averge man has 2in bigger wingspan than height. Same height and wingspan looks comicly short.
Screenshot 20200315 150406
 
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
jfl i need to measure mine

probably same as my arms are visibly short.
You see, long start from 4in more than height. My arms look long. Above averge i would say so like 196cm 6'5 should be minimum but idk, maybe my hands are small
 
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
5'8
 
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
You see, long start from 4in more than height. My arms look long. Above averge i would say so like 196cm 6'5 should be minimum but idk, maybe my hands are small
maybe your legs are long too, so in comparison with shorter torso your arms look very long as well
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
maybe your legs are long too, so in comparison with shorter torso your arms look very long as well
Fuckkkk its so fucking over. I dont have frame, athleticsm, reach, only height is ok,could be better too
 
Very good, I’m jealous I need arm lengthening probably
 
so does it look above averge? number is averge, maybe slighlty above. I have short thorso too
Looks definitely above average it is.

gain some muscle you’d put it on nicely
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
52.5 cms
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Holy shit you look tall as fuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
same height as you, 186 before sleep, 187.5 at morning
Yes.
But I dont look As tall as you in the mirror.
If I only saw this pic without height I would think you are 193 cm
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
no.. i dont think i will.
 
Yes.
But I dont look As tall as you in the mirror.
If I only saw this pic without height I would think you are 193 cm
i have thin bones, long legs etc.
 
i have thin bones, long legs etc.
You hav super good proportions.
You mog everyone I know If you would Have more muscle.
I wish I had your body tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
What?Im serious
i told you, i can look good, maybe i can look quite aesthetic but i dont care about it, i want size. You see, i rather be builded like fedor emalianienko than david laid. I have thin bones which are good for aesthetics but bad for being big. i have small hands, feet, knees, skull etc, which is good for looking aesthetic and good on pic but not to be big and able to fighting bigger guys. i dont care about physique and other shit
 
BUUUU




















MOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
@Gorilla what do you think?
 
6ft4
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
typical balkan bathroom with the slavic detailing on the tiles @turkproducer
 
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
7'
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
god tier frame + height, wtf
 
@Gorilla what no?
 
1584396681816
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek

Similar threads

bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
13
Views
66
prettyboylite
prettyboylite
copemaxingll
Replies
5
Views
49
dnr.niglet
dnr.niglet
Nectar
Replies
11
Views
55
SachaJaat
SachaJaat
Antide314
Replies
8
Views
81
sonic55555
S
highcheekbones
Replies
0
Views
25
highcheekbones
highcheekbones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top