Estimate my wingspan

u have good frame bro
thin bones, thats why i weight only 74kg. Also my hands and feet are small. My whole skeleton is small. Maybe i have good shoulder to waist but my frame overall isnt good, its to small. I wish to weight 100kgs but its impossible without gwtting fat with that frame
 
around 6'4 from what i remember
Hmmm not bad, your do arms do look fairly long though, I guess that's because they're fairly skinny.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
If i didn't know how tall you were i would say 6'4.

Srs you look tall asf.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Bathrooms me
 
wtf he got the black man long arm hacks as a white fool

I've read in some Black supremacist website that white people are apes, but if they are apes why do they not have long ass arms?

Neanderthal admixture maybe?
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek

Similar threads

bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
13
Views
66
prettyboylite
prettyboylite
copemaxingll
Replies
5
Views
49
dnr.niglet
dnr.niglet
Nectar
Replies
11
Views
55
SachaJaat
SachaJaat
Antide314
Replies
8
Views
81
sonic55555
S
highcheekbones
Replies
0
Views
25
highcheekbones
highcheekbones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top