Ethnic opinions on this study done on incels and JBW

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed

“Just Be White (JBW)”: Incels, Race and the Violence of Whiteness"​

I feel like this statement describes me best

Race Matters, but Refusal to Submit to JBW and Whitemaxxing​

Whereas many racialized incels spoke to internalized racism and self-hatred, a small but significant minority of other racialized incels acknowledged the role of white privilege but ultimately resisted aligning themselves with or succumbing to it. As one incel poster states, “[g]ood luck fellow ethnic. I don't feel comfortable doing that personally. I hate this injustice and doing something similar [whitemaxxing] would only make me feel like I kneeled to this stupid system” (User 12). This incel identifies JBW and whitemaxxing tactics as a form of submitting to this system of whiteness. To the above incel, these tactics feel like an “injustice” to him. It is vital to note that while a number of racialized incels come to a consensus that racialization inhibits their ability to access romance and intimacy, refusing to pursue these tactics and reproduce whiteness can be seen as an act of resistance.

tagging ethnic bros @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @Ricky212 @murdah @n9wiff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, rand anon, lemonnz and 9 others
JBW is real in third world countries but white incels do exist. I've seen a lot of them irl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manu le coq, borntosuffer, Klaas Vaaker and 10 others
JBW is real in third world countries but white incels do exist. I've seen a lot of them irl.
race matters and whites definitely have an advantage but I cant bring myself to "whitemaxx" that just seems too cucked even for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, nope, sub5c3l and 5 others
race matters and whites definitely have an advantage but I cant bring myself to "whitemaxx" that just seems too cucked even for me
It doesn't really. What matters is healthy facial development and dimorphism. That's it. If you're a pinkoid subhuman then it's over for you either way. 4 PSL is minimum to be seen as human (that includes decent dimorphism paired with no signs of recession)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, borntosuffer, Klaas Vaaker and 5 others
IMG 9968

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72783, TechnoBoss, N1666 and 8 others
Ethnic men need to start lynching whites like this and shunning foids who act like this
So called ethnic males don't really care about 2 PSL brown apes/trannies

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
There's no whitemaxxinf for u anyway young grasshopper . U ain't ever passing as white as a nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Richard Cheese and wishIwasSalludon
I’m a self-loving ethnic. :Comfy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and wishIwasSalludon
same, Im not ashamed to be an ethnic. No one should be you've been brainwashed by the white/jewish media if you are

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Ruined her genes ngl
Nordic incels and white supremacists on 4chan lost their fucking minds under that youtube video a few years back. They sent rape threats that they would murder the baby or whatever. The baby in that pic is this girl now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bushman, murdah and wishIwasSalludon
Nordic incels and white supremacists on 4chan lost their fucking minds under that youtube video a few years back. They sent rape threats that they would murder the baby or whatever. The baby in that pic is this girl now.

how can white men compete with dravidian BVLLS???

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
same, Im not ashamed to be an ethnic. No one should be you've been brainwashed by the white/jewish media if you are
I don't think whitemaxxing or anything that like is self hating or whatever. It's just looksmaxxing and it's a basic fact that sharper features and more European aesthetics are ideal. I don't believe in coping with imaginary self pride ideals. Do what ypu want to do and live life as you like. You as an individual are more important.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and wishIwasSalludon
A study??:dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
White skin mogs in countries where most people are brown, specially on women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, BrahminBoss and St.TikTokcel
I don't think whitemaxxing or anything that like is self hating or whatever. It's just looksmaxxing and it's a basic fact that sharper features and more European aesthetics are ideal. I don't believe in coping with imaginary self pride ideals. Do what ypu want to do and live life as you like. You as an individual are more important.
If you change your looks to conform to an ideal that isn't a part of your race then that's inherently self-hating. Bleachmaxxing is definitely self-hating, it's mental gymnastics to say otherwise. I'm a proud shitskin. I'd never consider it.

• +1
If you change your looks to conform to an ideal that isn't a part of your race then that's inherently self-hating. Bleachmaxxing is definitely self-hating, it's mental gymnastics to say otherwise. I'm a proud shitskin. I'd never consider it.
Okay how did u being proud of it benefit you in anyway?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and wishIwasSalludon
this lol, you can still look good while being ethnic. Altering your entire race is you saying theres something wrong with ur race which is self hating.

Im a proud shitskin as well

• Love it
Okay how did u being proud of it benefit you in anyway?
I benefit by not wasting money on products, for example. What about you? Did you get the blue eyes you wanted?

• +1
😂

“Just Be White (JBW)”: Incels, Race and the Violence of Whiteness"​

I feel like this statement describes me best

Race Matters, but Refusal to Submit to JBW and Whitemaxxing​

Whereas many racialized incels spoke to internalized racism and self-hatred, a small but significant minority of other racialized incels acknowledged the role of white privilege but ultimately resisted aligning themselves with or succumbing to it. As one incel poster states, “[g]ood luck fellow ethnic. I don't feel comfortable doing that personally. I hate this injustice and doing something similar [whitemaxxing] would only make me feel like I kneeled to this stupid system” (User 12). This incel identifies JBW and whitemaxxing tactics as a form of submitting to this system of whiteness. To the above incel, these tactics feel like an “injustice” to him. It is vital to note that while a number of racialized incels come to a consensus that racialization inhibits their ability to access romance and intimacy, refusing to pursue these tactics and reproduce whiteness can be seen as an act of resistance.

tagging ethnic bros @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @Ricky212 @murdah @n9wiff
How a scientific article is using giga incel language lol the author has to be an ethnic KHHV
IMG 20240620 132922

I'm ethnic and proud of whitemaxxing with expensive products in hopes I'm not dark skinned anymore. In SA being white is an indicator of high class unless your features are too ugly the halo is real, I see it on social media most of the time.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: trueceI, Latinolooksmaxxer and wishIwasSalludon
this lol, you can still look good while being ethnic. Altering your entire race is you saying theres something wrong with ur race which is self hating.

Im a proud shitskin as well
Based fellow proud shitskin. Yeah, plenty of good-looking ethnics that don't bother with "whitemaxxing." You and I are a rare breed, bhai. Most ethnics here are self-hating, though a lot won't admit it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, murdah, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Incel Science 💪

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and wishIwasSalludon
I benefit by not wasting money on products, for example. What about you? Did you get the blue eyes you wanted?
I am not really looking to whitemaxx atm. I'm just saying there's nothing morally wrong wirh trying to look a certain way or chasing an ideal. What we as blackpillers do is also a brand of self hate but for some reason people only get touchy when it comes to race or ethnicity.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Yeah, plenty of good-looking ethnics that don't bother with "whitemaxxing."
True that. I've seen a few robust pajeetas/pajeets on social media. They never complained about themselves being brown and etc. The ones that chimp out the most are 5'2 klinefelter's ridden, brachy roadkills that cope with muh if I had whyt colouring I would've been a mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, BrahminBoss, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
I am not really looking to whitemaxx atm. I'm just saying there's nothing morally wrong wirh trying to look a certain way or chasing an ideal. What we as blackpillers do is also a brand of self hate but for some reason people only get touchy when it comes to race or ethnicity.
I'm only saying it's self-hating, I wasn't talking about morality or anything. That's a different subject.

Based fellow proud shitskin. Yeah, plenty of good-looking ethnics that don't bother with "whitemaxxing." You and I are a rare breed, bhai. Most ethnics here are self-hating, though a lot won't admit it.
Pretty much lol sometimes I feel like Im the only non cucked ethnic, I remember my dad got mad at me for not wanting to shake hands with a racist guy who insulted my own people in our house:lul: I lost some respect for my father when I saw him being so cordial with the man

Out of respect for my father hes lucky I didnt do worse tbh

• +1
True that. I've seen a few robust pajeetas/pajeets on social media. They never complained about themselves being brown and etc. The ones that chimp out the most are 5'2 klinefelter's ridden, brachy roadkills that cope with muh if I had whyt colouring I would've been a mogger.
I am currently watching a Youtube video and it's some really dark-skinned Pakistani and he was a prettyboy with good bones. He mogs but self-hating pajeets and sfcels would say he's ugly because dark. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, wishIwasSalludon and St.TikTokcel
Pretty much lol sometimes I feel like Im the only non cucked ethnic, I remember my dad got mad at me for not wanting to shake hands with a racist guy who insulted my own people in our house:lul: I lost some respect for my father when I saw him being so cordial with the man

Out of respect for my father hes lucky I didnt do worse tbh
You're not the only one anymore bhai, I'm here withcha. Out of curiosity, what did the racist guy say that made you feel that way?

• +1
what did the racist guy say that made you feel that way?
he said he didnt like black people, black americans specifically he said he liked africans more but it doesnt matter whether ur african or black american were all treated the same

• +1
I'm only saying it's self-hating, I wasn't talking about morality or anything. That's a different subject.
I don't really believe in calling someone self hating because they act on their insecurities and try to look a certain way because it benefits them irl. Real self hate is something much deeper than that and is a serious issue. It's feeling like nothing you do is good enough or that you are unworthy or undeserving of good things in life. That is self hate.

I don't really believe in calling someone self hating because they act on their insecurities and try to look a certain way because it benefits them irl. Real self hate is something much deeper than that and is a serious issue. It's feeling like nothing you do is good enough or that you are unworthy or undeserving of good things in life. That is self hate.
Something can be "beneficial" in some superficial sense but still self hating.

He mogs but self-hating pajeets and sfcels would say he's ugly because dark
legit lol I remember this pakistani chad posted his face hear and .orgers tried so hard to convince him he was ugly:forcedsmile:

I just told him not to listen to them and that they were just jealous

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees
he said he didnt like black people, black americans specifically he said he liked africans more but it doesnt matter whether ur african or black american were all treated the same
And what was he himself?

• JFL
Something can be "beneficial" in some superficial sense but still self hating.
Being proud because you born a certain race, self pride, extreme patriotism etc are collectivists copes. Only retards care about things like this. The only thing that matters is you and your loved ones. That's it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and wishIwasSalludon
Self-hatred comes in different forms. Bleachmaxxing, wearing colored contacts, etc fall under this. Otherwise you wouldn’t feel the need to change your appearance unnaturally like that.

• +1
legit lol I remember this pakistani chad posted his face hear and .orgers tried so hard to convince him he was ugly:forcedsmile:

I just told him not to listen to them and that they were just jealous
Yeah, that’s why I would advise non-whites not to post their pictures here for ratings because it’s a Eurocentric system that is in place here and guys get called ugly when they’re not. I’m ugly though. :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and wishIwasSalludon
Yeah, that’s why I would advise non-whites not to post their pictures here for ratings because it’s a Eurocentric system that is in place here and guys get called ugly when they’re not. I’m ugly though. :hnghn:
The guy Im talking about looked absolutely insane(no homo) he had a sorta werewolf pheno he was brown but had grey undertones which suited him very well JBs loved him

• Woah