Kraken
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Skywalker, Zylk and 2 others
Moving to mongolia rn

I was surprised when i found out she wasnt part curry

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Moving to mongolia rn
French models were provided to Genghis Khan in exchange for silk, giving modern-day Mongols their distinct facial features. I know this because I played Sid Meier's Civilization® V.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Armand
You post niggers so don't be surprised

"Normies" = "Not supermodels"
tbf 1 one of the sisters is like a stacylite, the other one is mid asf and lacks dimorphism

the brother is gl but not a chad

It doesn't take a genius to realize that they'd all be some of the most attractive students at their high school in Colorado.
I’ll be taking my talents to Colorado then (after double ll)

The sister with the brick jaw wouldn’t be, the other two possibly would

That one brother is chadlite imo
high htn - low chadlite range based on those pics

but i dunno, the square jaw sister looks way better in other pics so maybe he’s a chad and i’m just blind

I've always wondered if Adriana could be seen as a white, even though she has Afro-Brazilian and Indigenous backgrounds. Her Swiss genes seem to show up more prominently in her pheno than the rest

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I've always wondered if Adriana could be seen as a white, even though she has Afro-Brazilian and Indigenous backgrounds. Her Swiss genes seem to show up more prominently in her pheno than the rest
She isn't white. There are plenty of delusional comments about her but none of them qualify for this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
"white" sure man
IMG 2124

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
I predict that she has a small amount of SSA DNA.
Maybe trace amounts but that eye area looks very mongol. Craniofacially also she looks very muttified. But what do I know since I'm not european myself

This girl looks like an alien/elf, but I would still smash
IMG 9751
//SubSigma

Like a lot of other Nordic women, she has a low set browridge. It's a trait aboriginal people have and it failos Romee and lots of Nordic women. Idk why people still idealise these women when they have such masculine and ugly.

Like a lot of other Nordic women, she has a low set browridge. It's a trait aboriginal people have and it failos Romee and lots of Nordic women. Idk why people still idealise these women when they have such masculine and ugly.
Ok my bad Mr. Reckless Turtle, Aboriginal people possess the trait of low set brow ridges that a lot of people of Northern European origin have.

Ok my bad Mr. Reckless Turtle, Aboriginal people possess the trait of low set brow ridges that a lot of people of Northern European origin have.
Which other groups have low-set brow ridges?

white= european till the urals and bosphorus sea
THE END

Maybe Aboriginals descended from Dravidians.
Or it could be the other way around. There are lots of theories circulating everywhere about the origins of people. We don't know for sure if Asians and Native Americans have the same origin or not and even if they do have the same origin, who existed first.