Ethnic women are the biggest white supremacists

Height can be legit, but face? I don’t think so, these girls are going for mclovin pheno nerds/bottom tier whites.

I don’t think the family thing is legit too, since most of the times these girls will marry an ethnic man too.

My theory is that emphasis on light skin in ethnic cultures makes it so that whites are already placed higher, being white literally is a status boost. And so by being with these whites, these women feel validation they are being chosen
Why do they go for bottom tier whites and not Chadlites and Chads?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Chadeep
What happened?
To be fair, I can count my friends with my fingers. It was hard for me to get on with most people since most thought I was weird or odd but this select few accepted me for who I was.
Are you doing postgrad?
dropped out. I struggled socially after isolating my self for the year prior so adapting to uni was a huge shock and basically I got really depressed. I went to warwick uni, the demographic was completely different to what I had been exposed to growing up. I'm posh southerner and most people at uni were ethnics from London (lovely people, but just not similar to me)

Re-attending a different uni next year full with people more like me so hopefully I should I have a better time.

And yeah people also think I'm weird. But there's nothing I can really do about that.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Just spilled my coffee

Rip
View attachment 1732027
crushed noo GIF

Height can be legit, but face? I don’t think so, these girls are going for mclovin pheno nerds/bottom tier whites.

I don’t think the family thing is legit too, since most of the times these girls will marry an ethnic man too.

My theory is that emphasis on light skin in ethnic cultures makes it so that whites are already placed higher, being white literally is a status boost. And so by being with these whites, these women feel validation they are being chosen
Or maybe because Mclovin tier guys are mostly in nerdy Stem jobs which makes it enticing for her to introduce to family + low tier white guy easily agrees to be in relationship cuz he can't get higher quality woman than that. White Chad's have insane SMV why would he choose a pajeeta over a Mediterranean Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Lmao and FailedNormieManlet
Cuz they are racist like you? You have admitted yourself that you won't date a pajeeta.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
dropped out. I struggled socially after isolating my self for the year prior so adapting to uni was a huge shock and basically I got really depressed. I went to warwick uni, the demographic was completely different to what I had been exposed to growing up. I'm posh southerner and most people at uni were ethnics from London (lovely people, but just not similar to me)

Re-attending a different uni next year full with people more like me so hopefully I should I have a better time.

And yeah people also think I'm weird. But there's nothing I can really do about that.
So you didn't want to associate with ethnics, just home counties rahs?

Even though I am from the home counties with a "posh" accent, I never associated with any of the racist rahs. Most of my friends were ethnics from London and other parts of the country as I felt I connected with them better, and they're still my friends up to this day.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Prince88
Cuz they are racist like you? You have admitted yourself that you won't date a pajeeta.
It's because the majority are so self hating and white worshiping. I don't want to raise a kid like that, which is why I would take a Blasian/Dougla woman over a full curryfoid.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Chadeep
The men are the same jfl. It’s just that the girls can actually have sex with them.
Correction, ethnic men are much bigger white supremacists than ethnic women.

Ethnic Chads will always look for white women while Ethnic stacies will sometimes go for Ethnic Chads

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 9670

Ethnic Chads will always look for white women while Ethnic stacies will sometimes go for Ethnic Chads
Not all ethnic chads go for white women

It's because the majority are so self hating and white worshiping. I don't want to raise a kid like that, which is why I would take a Blasian/Dougla woman over a full curryfoid.
What makes you think your kid won't turn the same? Your sister wants to associated with white people. But you're exact opposite.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
The men are the same jfl. It’s just that the girls can actually have sex with them.
Came in to say this

Why hate ethnic women when most ethnic men would rather suck toes of an obese 40 year old white tranny than be with a top 0.01% pajeeta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 9670 and Looks234
What makes you think your kid won't turn the same? Your sister wants to associated with white people. But you're exact opposite.
Women from the Caribbean for example are a lot less self hating than those directly from India

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
So you didn't want to associate with ethnics, just home counties rahs?

Even though I am from the home counties with a "posh" accent, I never associated with any of the racist rahs. Most of my friends were ethnics from London and other parts of the country as I felt I connected with them better, and they're still my friends up to this day.
tbh yeah. It's all I've known. Privately educated since I was 3.

• +1

It's literally about status. White men are desired not just because of their face height or dick. The biggest reason is that a white person has higher status in society. I mean are you forgetting that India was invaded by Britishers for 200 years? When a race has cucked every other ethnic race so brutally including Asians, Blacks and even Arabs, there is no doubt that women accept that they are better. Ethnics like Indians, Blacks, Asians go and do blue collor jobs in white countries but never the other way round. You are missing a big thing if you think it is all about looks in this case. Society and women accept that whites are better and want to associate with them. The looks halo adds to that since on average whites also look better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, GetShrekt, Lmao and 3 others
Women from the Caribbean for example are a lot less self hating than those directly from India
That Bitchgtfo Foid from Pinkpill is Indian?

• +1

Lol, this is major cope. How many ethnic Bollywood chads have white girlfriends. But there are Bollywood women who have white bfs and husbands.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
And then they scream for POC in the streets but suck white dudes in the sheets. They’re the biggest hypocrites on the planet, surprising to no one.
that’s precisely the issue, it’s to be expected these women will gravitate to the race of men that are seen as the dominant, the privilidged and the “bad guys”.

how can these women develop sexual attraction for the men that are being painted as prey animals to the white boogeymen?

ethnic men need to put an end to race politics. but that won’t happen. average male is a cuck and the average ethnic male is a giga cuck seeing how most don’t feel embarrassed with calling white guys their colonizers and slave masters.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hades
@Xangsane is just a sjw cuck
He should just let his sister be

She looks fully euro according to him anyways , imagine wasting genes on some curry

Lol, this is major cope. How many ethnic Bollywood chads have white girlfriends. But there are Bollywood women who have white bfs and husbands.
Only for Curries. Look like Arabs, Latinx or Black men.

The women are 1000x more loyal than the men. Only Curries and East Asians the women love white cock. For the rest of the ethnics the women prefer their ethnicity

Only for Curries. Look like Arabs, Latinx or Black men.

The women are 1000x more loyal than the men. Only Curries and East Asians the women love white cock. For the rest of the ethnics the women prefer their ethnicity
Latina? No do not agree from what I read

Black, yes. But not because they are loyal. Black women just have lowest SMV and are least desirable
Arab women are controlled a lot due to religion.

There is no reason why X race of women will behave diffeently and be more loyal than another race. the only reason is that they don't get the chance.

Latina? No do not agree from what I read

Black, yes. But not because they are loyal. Black women just have lowest SMV and are least desirable
Arab women are controlled a lot due to religion.

There is no reason why X race of women will behave diffeently and be more loyal than another race. the only reason is that they don't get the chance.
Yes there is there's a cultural angle and colonial angle. The Arabs and Latinos were not colonized and controlled like the Indians and Japanese for example. They have more pride in their culture and worship the west less.

Black people too.

Arabs and Latinos are proud people and their women love their men

Yes there is there's a cultural angle and colonial angle. The Arabs and Latinos were not colonized and controlled like the Indians and Japanese for example. They have more pride in their culture and worship the west less.

Black people too.

Arabs and Latinos are proud people and their women love their men
I literally explained the reason. Only reason is that those women do not get the chance. Latinas from what I read here are very white worshipping so your argument doesn't make sense. Black women, nobody wants to fuck. And arab women are controlled by families and religion.

I literally explained the reason. Only reason is that those women do not get the chance. Latinas from what I read here are very white worshipping so your argument doesn't make sense. Black women, nobody wants to fuck. And arab women are controlled by families and religion.
They're not I'm literally a Latino, they do not worship white people at all they worship white looking (med) latinos who are still latinos.
Most of them will not even date someone who doesn't speak Spanish.

Black women think white men are a joke with small penises. They like Latinos and Arabs more but still prefer black men

Arab women even from liberal locations don't chase white people

Not all races are cucks like Curries and Asians @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Niggas like @Xangsane ’s sister are the worst. They get pumped and dumped by white men, then somehow manage to think ethnics are bad and white people are saints/saviours. They’d literally throw their own family under the bus to be accepted by the white man.

Life fuel for @Predeterminism
WHITE PEOPLE ARE GODS AMOUNGST ETHNICS ITS OVER FOR YOU RAMJEET

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Jbw is real, the white worshipping ethnic women are all woke too
Don’t act like ethnci men don’t worship white women. I see more Pajeet men with white women than vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 9670
They're not I'm literally a Latino, they do not worship white people at all they worship white looking (med) latinos who are still latinos.
Most of them will not even date someone who doesn't speak Spanish.

Black women think white men are a joke.

Arab women even from liberal locations don't chase white people

Not all races are cucks like Curries and Asians @PrinceLuenLeoncur
You're coping too hard. How do these stories appear then? Muh muh Latinas are not white worshipping.

Now don't say they are seeking sperm from Blue eyed men who speak Spanish

Jeniffer Lopez has been simping for Ben Affleck since a long time and even after he dumped her, now she is back with him. He must be knowing Spainsh.

Here is marriage stat for races in USA. More Hispanic women marrying white men than Hispanic men marrying white women. Also more Indian men marrying white women than Indian women marrying white men. Both are literally opposite to your claims.

DbFsV1vVMAA6Nze.jpg

You seem to be making claims in air without any backing. Waste of time talking to you, you do not even know how women function.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
You're coping too hard. How do these stories appear then? Muh muh Latinas are not white worshipping.

Now don't say they are seeking sperm from Blue eyed men who speak Spanish

Jeniffer Lopez has been simping for Ben Affleck since a long time and even after he dumped her, now she is back with him. He must be knowing Spainsh.

Here is marriage stat for races in USA. More Hispanic women marrying white men than Hispanic men marrying white women. Also more Indian men marrying white women than Indian women marrying white men. Both are literally opposite to your claims.

DbFsV1vVMAA6Nze.jpg

You seem to be making claims in air without any backing. Waste of time talking to you, you do not even know how women function.
There's more Curry men in the USA than women, find that stat for UK/Europe and I bet its the opposite.

The vast majority of women in Latin America will never get sperm donations lol

Of course the USA the hispanics are more westernized and in general we don't have a problem marrying out but we are not white worshipping

There's more Curry men in the USA than women, find that stat for UK/Europe and I bet its the opposite.

The vast majority of women in Latin America will never get sperm donations lol

Of course the USA the hispanics are more westernized and in general we don't have a problem marrying out but we are not white worshipping
These are percentages. So absolute numbers don't matter if you understand what that means. And according to you there are more curry men in US than women but for some magical reason in UK it would be the opposite? LMAO

Obviously, getting sperm donation is expensive. The fact that this is making headlines itself means something.

Keep coping the way you prefer. You started with ethnic chads date white stacies more than the other way around and now you have reached here, while none of the things you have said has been based on any logic or stats, rather just what you seem to think.

These are percentages. So absolute numbers don't matter if you understand what that means. And according to you there are more curry men in US than women but for some magical reason in UK it would be the opposite? LMAO

Obviously, getting sperm donation is expensive. The fact that this is making headlines itself means something.

Keep coping the way you prefer. You started with ethnic chads date white stacies more than the other way around and now you have reached here, while none of the things you have said has been based on any backing, rather just what you seem to think.
Marriage is filled with beta buxers tbh, irl the ethnic stacies don't date white guys unless they're like curry or asian (bollywood you pointed out)

Marriage is filled with beta buxers tbh, irl the ethnic stacies don't date white guys unless they're like curry or asian (bollywood you pointed out)
Yeah of course, it is. White betabuxxers marrying hispanic women in more numbers than the other way around. And guess Jennifer Lopez isn't a stacy. What an utter coper. Imagine coping so hard. Latinos are literally the most bluepilled race it seems.

I don't know but another latina girl I knew said her dream was to have a white boyfriend even if he was ugly

Yeah of course, it is. White betabuxxers marrying hispanic women in more numbers than the other way around. And guess Jennifer Lopez isn't a stacy. What an utter coper. Imagine coping so hard. Latinos are literally the most bluepilled race it seems.
J-Lo had dated mostly Latino men and had children with them, ones much lower SMV than Ben lol

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88
This was like like my school too, albeit far more ethnics and mixed ethnics. Thee white passing ethnics (mostly arab and half arab) were so self hating they only wanted to associate with whites. This reminded me of a ginger half Jordanian girl I went to school with :feelskek:

The south asian girls wanted to associate with whites but failed, and the currycels kept to themselves. :feelskek:

I left that school with one white normie friend who looks like @8PSLcel and one black friend. I made slightly more friends at uni (mostly black people)
Why are these schools so racist?

• So Sad
BW don't

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah this is pretty much true, which is why it's cringe to me when ethnics here worship ethnic women, if they had the choice these women they will pick white first. It's lowkey just being a cuck.

Racepill isnt a secret to even the most npc braindead normalshit. It's the safety net for the sub mtn white man
Ethnic women have the role of sex slaves in western societies. And they enjoy it