Ethnic women are the biggest white supremacists

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Niggas like @Xangsane ’s sister are the worst. They get pumped and dumped by white men, then somehow manage to think ethnics are bad and white people are saints/saviours. They’d literally throw their own family under the bus to be accepted by the white man.

Life fuel for @Predeterminism

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 16058 and 19 others
Taking a break

Bout to hit the bike and ride for an hour to an art gallery

#nosl33p
6F285539 C162 45E7 B90F 3D9B82797808
BC3B7087 9DD1 4652 AE62 C2DFC1D219F7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Wallenberg, Spiegel and 3 others
yep at uni I witnessed mtb curry rejecting chadlite curry for a ltn white football-holligan maxxed chav.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 17291 and 8 others
yep at uni I witnessed mtb curry rejecting chadlite curry for a ltn white football-holligan maxxed chav.
Jbw is real, the white worshipping ethnic women are all woke too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane, JawMogger and 2 others
muh "chads are their own race bro"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7580 and FailedNormieManlet
Its true I know this mexican bitch thats married to an old bald white guy and she gets visibly pissed whenever I point out that latina girls all worship white dudes :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 17291, Lmao and 3 others
I read threads like these all day , yet here I am , 100% cumskin and still khv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 9670, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Jbw is real, the white worshipping ethnic women are all woke too
And the curry guy was really nice. Really well spoken, smart etc.
His name was danny and had blonde highlights lol, he was fully western maxxed lol.
But still rejected over a white ltn :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Its true I know this mexican bitch thats married to an old bald white guy and she gets visibly pissed whenever I point out that latina girls all worship white dudes :feelskek:
They hate to hear the truth
If you want to slay ethnics like Indians, you need to be tall, skinny and nerdy looking. Think mclovin pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17291, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Niggas like @
Xangsane
@Xangsane ’s sister are the worst. They get pumped and dumped by white men, then somehow manage to think ethnics are bad and white people are saints/saviours. They’d literally throw their own family under the bus to be accepted by the white man.
@Xangsane sister is literally a white/ethnic mix afaik btw, she is not even fully ethnic jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18522, Xangsane and 1 other person
Just spilled my coffee

Rip
B6F7AADE F17F 443F 9232 2B19D69E917D

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369 and EasternRightWinger15
His name was danny and had blonde highlights lol, he was fully western maxxed lol.
Let me guess, she wanted the mclovin-cel instead

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
You're beyond a genetic failure then. Literally this biggest loser on the plan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and FailedNormieManlet
The men are the same jfl. It’s just that the girls can actually have sex with them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 9670 and 7 others
@Xangsane sister is literally a white/ethnic mix afaik btw, she is not even fully ethnic jfl
His sister is ashamed of her ethnic side and told her friends she had an adopted Arab dad

• JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
The men are the same jfl. It’s just that the girls can actually have sex with them.
Maybe if we are talking fresh off the boat Indians, but most westernised ethnics prefer their own race

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
She also takes pride in the fact she's far more Northern European passing than me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
Was Danny HTN+?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Yep. Fully westernised too. Went to a private school in the midlands full of white people.
I went to a fee paying school but it had lots of ethnics too, so it felt better.

• +1
Ethnic girls like ethnic chads. It’s just that they’re rare.
Some ethnic girls. Dude if ethnic women were going for white chads it would make sense, but they’re literally going for mclovin pheno dudes. No other explanation but jbw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 20056, lil truecel and 2 others
I went to a fee paying school but it had lots of ethnics too, so it felt better.
My private school was 90% white, 10% curry.
racism was just fully accepted in my school, like it was just part of the culture to bully currys, even the teachers made jokes lol

One years ofsted report even stated that there was a underlying tone of racism throughout the school :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Lmao, Xangsane and 1 other person
She also takes pride in the fact she's far more Northern European passing than me.
No offense bro but you gotta give her the credit if she is actually northern euro fogging you :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Some ethnic girls. Dude if ethnic women were going for white chads it would make sense, but they’re literally going for mclovin pheno dudes. No other explanation but jbw
I’m just gaslighting tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 9670 and FailedNormieManlet
And then they scream for POC in the streets but suck white dudes in the sheets. They’re the biggest hypocrites on the planet, surprising to no one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16833, ROTTING, Lmao and 2 others
My private school was 90% white, 10% curry.
racism was just fully accepted in my school, like it was just part of the culture to bully currys, even the teachers made jokes lol

One years ofsted report even stated that there was a underlying tone of racism throughout the school :feelskek:
This was like like my school too, albeit far more ethnics and mixed ethnics. Thee white passing ethnics (mostly arab and half arab) were so self hating they only wanted to associate with whites. This reminded me of a ginger half Jordanian girl I went to school with :feelskek:

The south asian girls wanted to associate with whites but failed, and the currycels kept to themselves. :feelskek:

I left that school with one white normie friend who looks like @8PSLcel and one black friend. I made slightly more friends at uni (mostly black people)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Prince88
Cut her off.
I'm gonna have to give her a telling off when we're at home. She's not with me or dad right now, but I can hear some squabbling in the room next door where my sister is with her friends

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
That's what I'm telling @MarkCorrigan everyday. He can have a rotation of curry wmn if he put himself out there in their vicinity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Lmao and FailedNormieManlet
That's what I'm telling @MarkCorrigan everyday. He can have a rotation of curry wmn if he put himself out there in their vicinity.
Jbw is easy mode tbh. Mclovin nerd phenos can slay curries pretty easily. Curry manlets like me, we have no niche

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
This was like like my school too, albeit far more ethnics and mixed ethnics. Thee white passing ethnics (mostly arab and half arab) were so self hating they only wanted to associate with whites. This reminded me of a ginger half Jordanian girl I went to school with :feelskek:

The south asian girls wanted to associate with whites but failed, and the currycels kept to themselves. :feelskek:

I left that school with one white normie friend who looks like @8PSLcel and one black friend. I made slightly more friends at uni (mostly black people)
I left school with 0 friends lol. Despite being part of the popular group at school I never really had any close relationships with anyone. I just got on with everyone but was never really close to anyone. Looking back I haven't really had true friends since I was 12/13.:(

Hopefully when I re-attend uni next year things will be different.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Jbw is easy mode tbh. Mclovin nerd phenos can slay curries pretty easily. Curry manlets like me, we have no niche
Curry women don't hate darkskin. They get railed by black guys. They just hate South Asian men. Even if curry girl marries a white man she is still in touch with culture of celebriting Indian festivals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Lmao and FailedNormieManlet
I left school with 0 friends lol. Despite being part of the popular group at school I never really had any close relationships with anyone. I just got on with everyone but was never really close to anyone. Looking back I haven't really had true friends since I was 12/13.:(

Hopefully when I re-attend uni next year things will be different.
What happened?
To be fair, I can count my friends with my fingers. It was hard for me to get on with most people since most thought I was weird or odd but this select few accepted me for who I was.
Are you doing postgrad?

• +1
Curry women don't hate darkskin. They get railed by black guys. They just hate South Asian men. Even if curry girl marries a white man she is still in touch with culture of celebriting Indian festivals.
She’s in touch with the festivals, but more often than not, it’s all surface level and superficial. If her entire dating history consists of excluding her own men, she just hates her culture JFL.

Do you think they hate south Asian men due to low smv or something else?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Also lots of indian women dye their hair blonde and bleach their skin. Especially North Indian Punjabi women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
JBW is the biggest lie in human history. Being a white male is a death sentence. Stop gaslighting us white incels.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
JBW is the biggest lie in human history. Being a white male is a death sentence. Stop gaslighting us white incels.
Not at all, jbw is real. Just literally approach ethnic girls with majority white friends

She’s in touch with the festivals, but more often than not, it’s all surface level and superficial. If her entire dating history consists of excluding her own men, she just hates her culture JFL.

Do you think they hate south Asian men due to low smv or something else?
Lots of factors. Height , Dick Size , On average very ugly face. Not to mention white guy's family has less pressure on her than ethnic familes ( Many relatives etc)

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Lots of factors. Height , Dick Size , On average very ugly face. Not to mention white guy's family has less pressure on her than ethnic familes ( Many relatives etc)
Height can be legit, but face? I don’t think so, these girls are going for mclovin pheno nerds/bottom tier whites.

I don’t think the family thing is legit too, since most of the times these girls will marry an ethnic man too.

My theory is that emphasis on light skin in ethnic cultures makes it so that whites are already placed higher, being white literally is a status boost. And so by being with these whites, these women feel validation they are being chosen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Prince88, Chadeep and 1 other person