Ethniccels and stormfrontcels are literally the same

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Like it's almost the exact same thing. White nationalists/stormfrontcels will blame jews and the left for their problems in life, and claim everything would be better if they did not exist (which isn't true, more on that soon). All the while, minorities will shit all over white people and claim that the reason they are failing is because of "muh racism!".

Here is the brutal truth: All your failures are the result of somebody else being better than you. Whites on the lower end of the white IQ bell curve (which let's be honest, is where most stormfrontcels/WNs come from) can't compete against jews or even just other more intelligent whites, so they blame jews for not being able to get better higher paying jobs/for not being more successful. In reality they just don't have the IQ to compete against jews or the looks to get women. Higher IQ good looking whites are doing fine.

And for ethnics it's the same bullshit. Good looking high IQ ethnics exist but on average (unless they are Asian) it tends to be lower than whites/Asians/jews and thus they are doomed to spend their lives working at McDonalds unless they belong to the 20% of the most intelligent within their group. Yet just like stormfags they will blame whites (or jews in some cases) for their failures. It's all just a giant cope. Neither jews or whites are responsible for other people's garbage tier genetics.

It's very simple: If you have good genetics REGARDLESS OF RACE, then you WILL be successful in life. Period. Everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel, Phad and 3 others
Nice racebait

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Autist and Deleted member 611
Nice racebait

This isn't really racebait. Not even all ethnics blame whites for being incels. In fact not all ethnics are even that unsuccessful in the first place except for dating.

My point was that bad genetics are bad genetics regardless of all other factors, which is why race coping is such bullshit. Yes you can argue that being born a certain race increases the ODDS of being good looking or bad looking, but at the end of the day YOUR looks are ONLY your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and dogtown
@Insomniac rek this bitch for the gvng, I'll do it later too but me busy rn

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Being white is good genetics though

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel, Insomniac and 1 other person
god-damn-i-love-being-white-8066897.png

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel, Kenma and 1 other person
37B74E41 895F 4262 B11A FA6B3553ED5F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vanillestorms, ChoSeungHui, dogtown and 3 others
Cope

White or death

Cope

White or death
cope. even if I die women will see my giant robust masculine high T brachy high Prenatal T high DHT to T skull and get wet at the sight of me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685