Ethnicity of women with the nicest feet

Which ethnicity of women have the nicest feet?

• White women

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Black women

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Mulatto/Afro Latina women (Black & White)

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Latina women (Spanish & Indigenous)

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Arab/South Asian (Persian, Indian, Pakistani)

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • East Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
ik but still syrians are whiter,

an iranian calling a syrian shitskin is laughable cuz if syrians are shitskin iranians are even more shitskin
IMG 0127
he prolly thinks he has this pheno

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I’m not ashamed, it just so happens that the ones that larp as Iranian are brown shitskins. I am Aryan pinkoid
aryan was originally iranic austrian painter made a meme of the term

aryan was originally iranic austrian painter made a meme of the term
No he didn’t meme anything. Rather he expanded upon it to the mainstream. It isn’t necessarily Iranian, yes it is a Sanskrit term that Iranians used to describe themselves but the Aryan race predates the Iranians. I am Iranian myself. The Aryans are responsible for every European and west asian civilization. They were the creators. Cyrus the great described himself as an Aryan. Iranian nobility during Zoroastrian empire were all 100% Aryan DNA and the rest mixed with some Elamite. Now 90% of Iranians have Arab DNA, most of the Aryans were killed or mixed into the shitskin.
IMG 1393

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
No he didn’t meme anything. Rather he expanded upon it to the mainstream. It isn’t necessarily Iranian, yes it is a Sanskrit term that Iranians used to describe themselves but the Aryan race predates the Iranians. I am Iranian myself. The Aryans are responsible for every European and west asian civilization. They were the creators. Cyrus the great described himself as an Aryan. Iranian nobility during Zoroastrian empire were all 100% Aryan DNA and the rest mixed with some Elamite. Now 90% of Iranians have Arab DNA, most of the Aryans were killed or mixed into the shitskin.
View attachment 2927884
IMG 0083
I agree on everything but the arab part

average iranic dna looks something like this

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
These terms didn’t explain anything jfl
they imply that iranics don’t have arab dna they just are lightbrown so were scythians

iranics with more steppe dna = pashtuns they tend to look brighter but still are iranic

they imply that iranics don’t have arab dna they just are lightbrown so were scythians

iranics with more steppe dna = pashtuns they tend to look brighter but still are iranic
My point was that they are shitskin and not a true Iranian, an Iranian is Aryan white not these shitskins and do you even know what scythian is lol scythians are the Aryans that spread throughout central asia and eventually ended up in India. Watch Robert Sepehr about Aryan ancestry. The historians you read on Internet are Jews. Pashtuns?🤣 Pashtuns are the most mystery meat subhumans ever. Not Iranian. Just IVC iranid arab abo hybrids

• JFL

@st.hamudi but 6‘5

• JFL
i don’t care buddy

i’ll sniff them all

My point was that they are shitskin and not a true Iranian, an Iranian is Aryan white not these shitskins and do you even know what scythian is lol scythians are the Aryans that spread throughout central asia and eventually ended up in India. Watch Robert Sepehr about Aryan ancestry. The historians you read on Internet are Jews. Pashtuns?🤣 Pashtuns are the most mystery meat subhumans ever. Not Iranian. Just IVC iranid arab abo hybrids
yea u have no clue what u are talking about thanks for confirming

yea u have no clue what u are talking about thanks for confirming
Clearly you don’t want to discourse because you yourself don’t really understand. @SidharthTheSlayer can confirm you are retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and st.hamudi but 6‘5

@st.hamudi but 6‘5

do u speak german? I could link u with iranic centrist he would absolutely shatter u double digit iq dog alone reading the shit you've been spouting was hurting

Clearly you don’t want to discourse because you yourself don’t really understand. @SidharthTheSlayer can confirm you are retarded
he is a pajeet and a selfhating too

do u speak german? I could link u with iranic centrist he would absolutely shatter u double digit iq dog alone reading the shit you've been spouting was hurting
Yes because you are an emotional faggot nigger with a female archetype, Iranic centrists are retarded. They think “everything wuzz us” just like Hindu nationalist retards. All shitskin morons

• Hmm...
Typing from his AC cooled apartment from Berlin I see

Yes because you are an emotional faggot nigger with a female archetype, Iranic centrists are retarded. They think “everything wuzz us” just like Hindu nationalist retards. All shitskin morons
no they have serious knowledge unlike u
u sound like turk with facebook sources muh everything slightly darker is arab fuaark kys dog

no they have serious knowledge unlike u
u sound like turk with facebook sources muh everything slightly darker is arab fuaark kys dog
You don’t even understand what I am trying to say. What is the point you are trying to give tell me. What are Iranians? And what are you actually? Where are you from? Irani hasti?

Last edited:
You don’t even understand what I am trying to say. What is the point you are trying to give tell me. What are Iranians? And what are you actually? Where are you from? Irani hasti?
dm

ik but still syrians are whiter,

an iranian calling a syrian shitskin is laughable cuz if syrians are shitskin iranians are even more shitskin
Syrians are Levantine Phoenician while Persians for the most part are Indo Aryan + INF aka Iranic.

Tbh, white people can't really tell (if that's what you were trying to say). I mean, there are white people out there who think that South Asians are "Arabs" and I'm not talking SA muzzies but pajeets.

:feelskek: I wasn't "offended" by it, I assumed you told yourself and/or white people mistook you for being MENA because let's face it, white people are low IQ when it comes to this. One white guy thought I was Bengali. :feelskek: The first and last time I heard that. I was of the opinion that not being SA but having SA pheno is worse because you have to justify yourself the entire time, to prove you're not some lower-tier race (because let's face it, that's why they get upset and defend themselves -- there was some guy here who genuinely got suicidal because everyone thought he was SA despite being MENA, JFL).

They do tend to be racist towards South Asians. Pricks.

I don't underrate or overrate women. I rate objectively. Just so happens that ethnic women are hard-capped at weak MTB (though with fake-up they can pretend to be HTBs at best and idiots will call them HTB or higher).
Yeah that's the thing I've been mistaken as anything from Indian to Turkish. White people are low IQ and too uncultured to make distinctions. My cousins in LA said they get mistaken as Latino I probably would as well if I were there , but it's clear in the UK I'm nothing but paki to most people.

Are you talking about @FML0908? He looks gulf Arab but being in France and most being nafris I guess that's people would say Indian.

🧢 🧢 🧢

That's the thing you can't oversee people have preferences for anything other than white. Even when I point out the MENAs I like you say I'm coping.
I’ve been doing better al hamdoullilah, i think i changed quite a bit to say the least.
Refer to my last thread:

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
I created this pool of which ethnicity group of women have the nicest feet. Whether you have a foot fetish or not, no judgement here.

Foot fetishists disgust me.

The butthole is where it's at.

big black women. 500lbs have the best feet hands down!

White Arabs

I created this pool of which ethnicity group of women have the nicest feet. Whether you have a foot fetish or not, no judgement here.
pink soles, that's it