Ethnicity of women with the nicest feet

Which ethnicity of women have the nicest feet?

• White women

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Black women

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Mulatto/Afro Latina women (Black & White)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Latina women (Spanish & Indigenous)

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Arab/South Asian (Persian, Indian, Pakistani)

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • East Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters
RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
I created this pool of which ethnicity group of women have the nicest feet. Whether you have a foot fetish or not, no judgement here.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, bloomercel and murdah
How can we know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and murdah
Asian and white also what a question this is

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
White and Asian not even close

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Clearly east Asian and I don't even like them really...

• +1
Don’t know, and don’t care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and murdah
Persians are neither Arab nor South Asian. They are West Asian.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Asians they have nice feet and legs

• +1
Probably Latinas, in SA america they have shops that do that mani- or pedicure shit around every mall or village.

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun and murdah
I created this pool of which ethnicity group of women have the nicest feet. Whether you have a foot fetish or not, no judgement here.
As much as I hate white women their skin complexion is the best for feet and hands. White skin moggs for those body parts it is what it is 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
As much as I hate white women their skin complexion is the best for feet and hands. White skin moggs for those body parts it is what it is 🤷‍♂️
You hate the most attractive race of women? 🏳️‍🌈

You hate the most attractive race of women? 🏳️‍🌈
You and eveybody here knows I slay my ethnic QWEEENZ the most and exclude gook and cum.

Persians are neither Arab nor South Asian. They are West Asian.
90% of them look like one or the other.

No amount of genetic coping will change that. Geno is not pheno.

And that's Tehran probably closer to curry in the east.

Iran is a multi-ethnic society, so there's different ethnic groups living there. Personally, I don't think Iranians look South Asian. I had an Iranian Kurd in my class last year and he didn't look South Asian even though he was dark brown. Though I did meet one Iranian a couple of years ago, nearly ten. I thought he was Bharati but he wasn't. He said he heard that all the time. I wonder what's worse, being South Asian or not being South Asian but having South Asian pheno.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and SecularIslamist
Iran is a multi-ethnic society, so there's different ethnic groups living there. Personally, I don't think Iranians look South Asian. I had an Iranian Kurd in my class last year and he didn't look South Asian even though he was dark brown. Though I did meet one Iranian a couple of years ago, nearly ten. I thought he was Bharati but he wasn't. He said he heard that all the time.
Dependent on location most won't distinguish. People's location and genetic background rarely fit in the pheno that should.
I wonder what's worse, being South Asian or not being South Asian but having South Asian pheno.
Good question. From a trad SMV perspective I think not being SA and having SA pheno is less worse. Lots of of SA's can pass MENA - I've already told you when I went Morocco, Saudi etc I get mistaken but you seem to get offended by it.... It doesn't matter coz when it transpires I can't speak their language and I say I'm Bengali I get the cold shoulder anyway. Hence why being SA is actually worse. My sister's friend in Dubai had the same experience when she lived with locals.

Tbh I kinda understand it. Any random white foid I underrate. But if they're like that Bosnian girl reciting quran yesterday and they're Muslim I give them an extra 1+ PSL.:feelsokman:

• JFL
Dependent on location most won't distinguish. People's location and genetic background rarely fit in the pheno that should.
Tbh, white people can't really tell (if that's what you were trying to say). I mean, there are white people out there who think that South Asians are "Arabs" and I'm not talking SA muzzies but pajeets.
Good question. From a trad SMV perspective I think not being SA and having SA pheno is less worse. Lots of of SA's can pass MENA - I've already told you when I went Morocco, Saudi etc I get mistaken but you seem to get offended by it....
:feelskek: I wasn't "offended" by it, I assumed you told yourself and/or white people mistook you for being MENA because let's face it, white people are low IQ when it comes to this. One white guy thought I was Bengali. :feelskek: The first and last time I heard that. I was of the opinion that not being SA but having SA pheno is worse because you have to justify yourself the entire time, to prove you're not some lower-tier race (because let's face it, that's why they get upset and defend themselves -- there was some guy here who genuinely got suicidal because everyone thought he was SA despite being MENA, JFL).
It doesn't matter coz when it transpires I can't speak their language and I say I'm Bengali I get the cold shoulder anyway. Hence why being SA is actually worse. My sister's friend in Dubai had the same experience when she lived with locals.
They do tend to be racist towards South Asians. Pricks.
Tbh I kinda understand it. Any random white foid I underrate. But if they're like that Bosnian girl reciting quran yesterday and they're Muslim I give them an extra 1+ PSL.:feelsokman:
I don't underrate or overrate women. I rate objectively. Just so happens that ethnic women are hard-capped at weak MTB (though with fake-up they can pretend to be HTBs at best and idiots will call them HTB or higher).

Tbh, white people can't really tell (if that's what you were trying to say). I mean, there are white people out there who think that South Asians are "Arabs" and I'm not talking SA muzzies but pajeets.
:feelskek: I wasn't "offended" by it, I assumed you told yourself and/or white people mistook you for being MENA because let's face it, white people are low IQ when it comes to this. One white guy thought I was Bengali. :feelskek: The first and last time I heard that. I was of the opinion that not being SA but having SA pheno is worse because you have to justify yourself the entire time, to prove you're not some lower-tier race (because let's face it, that's why they get upset and defend themselves -- there was some guy here who genuinely got suicidal because everyone thought he was SA despite being MENA, JFL).

They do tend to be racist towards South Asians. Pricks.
Yeah that's the thing I've been mistaken as anything from Indian to Turkish. White people are low IQ and too uncultured to make distinctions. My cousins in LA said they get mistaken as Latino I probably would as well if I were there , but it's clear in the UK I'm nothing but paki to most people.

Are you talking about @FML0908? He looks gulf Arab but being in France and most being nafris I guess that's people would say Indian.
I don't underrate or overrate women. I rate objectively. Just so happens that ethnic women are hard-capped at weak MTB (though with fake-up they can pretend to be HTBs at best and idiots will call them HTB or higher).
🧢 🧢 🧢

That's the thing you can't oversee people have preferences for anything other than white. Even when I point out the MENAs I like you say I'm coping.

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
Yeah that's the thing I've been mistaken as anything from Indian to Turkish. White people are low IQ and too uncultured to make distinctions. My cousins in LA said they get mistaken as Latino I probably would as well if I were there , but it's clear in the UK I'm nothing but paki to most people.

Are you talking about @FML0908? He looks gulf Arab but being in France and most being nafris I guess that's people would say Indian.

🧢 🧢 🧢

That's the thing you can't oversee people have preferences for anything other than white. Even when I point out the MENAs I like you say I'm coping.
That's the guy, yeah. JFL. I met someone from the UK and they asked me "Are you Pakistani?" :feelshah:

And no, I understand people have preferences.. but they are biased. Preferences cannot override objectivity and the fact is, non-white women are inferior to white women. In height, facial harmony, bones and personality.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
That's the guy, yeah. JFL. I met someone from the UK and they asked me "Are you Pakistani?" :feelshah:
Even Albanians with a slight shade will get mistaken as being from Pakistan originally.
And no, I understand people have preferences.. but they are biased. Preferences cannot override objectivity and the fact is, non-white women are inferior to white women. In height, facial harmony, bones and personality.
That's not the point. Beauty is objective to a point where it isn't.

I don't dispute most people universally acknowledge that white women (and men) are the most attractive. But there ARE exceptions to the rule. Hence why some niggas find gooks most attractive on average, others latinas, whereas I am MENAsexual.

But anyway my point is your logic doesn't hold true in all cases.

Even Albanians with a slight shade will get mistaken as being from Pakistan originally.
I doubt that, or did you mean in the UK? I mean, she could have said "Indian" or "Bengali".
That's not the point. Beauty is objective to a point where it isn't.
Yeah, it becomes subjective when you say non-white women look better ( :feelskek: )
I don't dispute most people universally acknowledge that white women (and men) are the most attractive. But there ARE exceptions to the rule. Hence why some niggas find gooks most attractive on average, others latinas, whereas I am MENAsexual.
Of course there are exceptions. A non-white MTB fogs a white LTB but a true non-white MTB is rare. I personally don't have any preferences; I find any race attractive, even black women (because most people don't seem to do that, I don't even like lightskins, I like darkskins).

I doubt that, or did you mean in the UK? I mean, she could have said "Indian" or "Bengali".
Well take Zayn Malik for example. Might even come across as med-passing. But he's still called a brown guy.
Yeah, it becomes subjective when you say non-white women look better ( :feelskek: )
Of course there are exceptions. A non-white MTB fogs a white LTB but a true non-white MTB is rare. I personally don't have any preferences; I find any race attractive, even black women (because most people don't seem to do that, I don't even like lightskins, I like darkskins).
She fogs every white woman in existence. People of her pheno and similar in general fog white women too. End of story. You'll never convince me otherwise. Deal with it.🙎‍♂️

Iran is a multi-ethnic society, so there's different ethnic groups living there. Personally, I don't think Iranians look South Asian. I had an Iranian Kurd in my class last year and he didn't look South Asian even though he was dark brown. Though I did meet one Iranian a couple of years ago, nearly ten. I thought he was Bharati but he wasn't. He said he heard that all the time. I wonder what's worse, being South Asian or not being South Asian but having South Asian pheno.
u can 100% distinguish them and it’s an insult to the arya ethnic groups such as persians kurds azeris armenians etc.
they are light brown and they have 0% genetic similarities

• +1
Well take Zayn Malik for example. Might even come across as med-passing. But he's still called a brown guy.
Well, he's also half white so he should be excluded. Besides, he does have very Pakistani looking features. Any Pakistani would look at him and go "Oh, he's probably Pakistani."
She fogs every white woman in existence. People of her pheno and similar in general fog white women too. End of story. You'll never convince me otherwise. Deal with it.🙎‍♂️

View attachment 2926586
Turkjeeta frauding with fake-up. You are just simping for her because you're MENAsexual.

u can 100% distinguish them and it’s an insult to the arya ethnic groups such as persians kurds azeris armenians etc.
It's probably because of those Neolithic Iranian Farmers or whatever aspie theory there is.

I have literally PROVEN you cannot. There will always be a little bit of curry. Even in Italians.

It's probably because of those Neolithic Iranian Farmers or whatever aspie theory there is.
if there was an iranic centrist on this forum he would absolutely shatter these people but I don’t have that much knowledge I know one on tiktok who is very well educated

• +1
I have literally PROVEN you cannot. There will always be a little bit of curry. Even in Italians.

complete bullshit if that would be true meds and menas had the same smv as indians being lightbrown is ideal not being a fucking pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
if there was an iranic centrist on this forum he would absolutely shatter these people but I don’t have that much knowledge I know one on tiktok who is very well educated
I should do a DNA test. Might become a dindu if it says I have more genetic matches in Bharat. :hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Well, he's also half white so he should be excluded. Besides, he does have very Pakistani looking features. Any Pakistani would look at him and go "Oh, he's probably Pakistani."
That's not the point. If he goes to almost any other country hardly anyone would mistake him as paki. But yeah I get your point on faciwl features.
Turkjeeta frauding with fake-up. You are just simping for her because you're MENAsexual.
I'd lick every inch of her for eternity :feelsokman:

complete bullshit if that would be true meds and menas had the same smv as indians being lightbrown is ideal not being a fucking pajeet
That's not what my theory states. It says that at LEAST 5% of the population is curry-passing (mostly lightskins curry)

Actually I put Italy and Spain in outer belt so they don't qualify. But all MENA countries are in.

I should do a DNA test. Might become a dindu if it says I have more genetic matches in Bharat. :hnghn:
he knows about every ethnicity I have to ask him

• JFL
@deadmanwalking is Iranian and calls 99% of Iranians shitskin Arab inbred.

That's not the point. If he goes to almost any other country hardly anyone would mistake him as paki. But yeah I get your point on faciwl features.
Not just the facial features but also the coloring.
I'd lick every inch of her for eternity :feelsokman:
What simping does to a mfer.
That's not what my theory states. It says that at LEAST 5% of the population is curry-passing (mostly lightskins curry)
5% of which population?
Actually I put Italy and Spain in outer belt so they don't qualify. But all MENA countries are in.
Never seen any Spaniards or Italians that could pass as SA. Their facial features are too distinct. And they have different undertones.

yes I don’t deny that some of them can look dark as lightskin curries but it’s a minority and u still can distinguish them lowkey by facial features

@deadmanwalking is Iranian and calls 99% of Iranians shitskin Arab inbred.
Yeah, but that's because he's Zoroastrian and he's prejudiced against muzzies. That's why.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking and SecularIslamist
Not just the facial features but also the coloring.
Colouring he is not paki.
What simping does to a mfer.
I don't care I won't stop til I find a girl like this. Even an ugly version.
5% of which population?
5% of any population. Check out the theory. It's legit and backed by data.
Never seen any Spaniards or Italians that could pass as SA. Their facial features are too distinct. And they have different undertones.
I present to you my favourite Italian Luigi Di Maio

Legit looka like my brother in law.

Yeah, but that's because he's Zoroastrian and he's prejudiced against muzzies. That's why.
Yeah but he is an nationalist. Have you ever met an Iranian in the West that wasn't against Muzzies? At least he's not a westernising Jew tho.

Colouring he is not paki.
Zayn? He definitely is man. He's light brown.
I don't care I won't stop til I find a girl like this. Even an ugly version.
Standardcel but low-tier instead. Jfl.
5% of any population. Check out the theory. It's legit and backed by data.
Not in the Netherlands.
I present to you my favourite Italian Luigi Di Maio

View attachment 2926617View attachment 2926618
Doesn't look South Asian in the first picture.
Legit looka like my brother in law.
You got an Italian brother-in-law? :feelshah:
Yeah but he is an nationalist. Have you ever met an Iranian in the West that wasn't against Muzzies? At least he's not a westernising Jew tho.
Yeah, one of my good friends is an Iranian that isn't against muzzies. He is Persian. Could pass for Arabic though, however he's not a shitskin. He's very westernized and popular with the ladies (the guy who offers me threesomes).

Zayn? He definitely is man. He's light brown.
He is light brown enough for UK. Not rest of the world.
Not in the Netherlands.
Ofc Dutch people aren't in swarthy belt. Only ethnic countries - except black and gooks. Chinkjeet belt is too small.
Doesn't look South Asian in the first picture.

You got an Italian brother-in-law? :feelshah:

Yeah, one of my good friends is an Iranian that isn't against muzzies. He is Persian. Could pass for Arabic though, however he's not a shitskin. He's very westernized and popular with the ladies (the guy who offers me threesomes).
> Westernised
> Isn't against Muzzies.

Pick one.

He is light brown enough for UK. Not rest of the world.
What? Is
Ofc Dutch people aren't in swarthy belt. Only ethnic countries - except black and gooks. Chinkjeet belt is too small.
You said "any population." So I assumed you meant literally any.
I mean, I know Bilawal. He was a degenerate in the UK. I saw his pictures of him partying it up with white girls.
> Westernised
> Isn't against Muzzies.

Pick one.
He isn't Islamophobic.

Keep coping around your inferiority silly shitskin. Even when I try to reason you wouldn’t understand
-iroooni

imagine being ashamed of being an iranic/arya