Ethnics are doomed.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
There are very few ways an ethnic rat can do to his looks to make him standout among his own race naturally, most ethnics have T30-T50 eyes, jet black hair, little to no facial hair and recessed facial bones in general. It looks like if they were clones. If you pay attention to their celebrities, you’ll observe that they have to go through unnatural procedures to obtain Europid looks (Bleaching their hair, wearing colored contacts, rhinoplasty, double eyelid surgery, mouth job, heightening … etc). Some are so lucky because their ancestors were colonized by white men so they inherit redeeming phenoes.
Same apply to any shitskin race, their coloring is the biggest failo giving them no contrasting feature.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, AutisticGymcel, Deleted member 18544 and 2 others
based take. Its what i been preaching for months but no one listens

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 18544 and 1 other person
:feelshah:Im a ugly subhuman but I’m white so that means I can slay right?

:feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and ChadFucksYourOneitis

Is this nigga not handsome? 😂😂

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ChadFucksYourOneitis, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
There are very few ways an ethnic rat can do to his looks to make him standout among his own race naturally, most ethnics have T30-T50 eyes, jet black hair, little to no facial hair and recessed facial bones in general. It looks like if they were clones. If you pay attention to their celebrities, you’ll observe that they have to go through unnatural procedures to obtain Europid looks (Bleaching their hair, wearing colored contacts, rhinoplasty, double eyelid surgery, mouth job, heightening … etc). Some are so lucky because their ancestors were colonized by white men so they inherit redeeming phenoes.
Same apply to any shitskin race, their coloring is the biggest failo giving them no contrasting feature.
This makes me feel lucky to have slightly light brown hair, but then I realize I’m just coping and it’s over

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 23558
Jet black hair is ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: slayer nhan
Meanwhile white boys are tanning and white girls are getting lip fillers + BBLs?

Sounds like BBC beauty standards 2 meh

• +1
Reactions: slayer nhan and try2beme
Meanwhile white boys are tanning and white girls are getting lip fillers + BBLs?

Yeah that’s media propaganda so whites appear more like their slave race counterparts

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis

And whiteboys get perms
White girls do their edges

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
ethnic looks is exotic to white females and the primal feeling of getting conquered by ethnic cocks makes the white vagina wet

ethnics just need to gym maxx and run primal low inhib ethnic invader theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Chadelite, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 2 others
View attachment 2365765
Is this nigga not handsome? 😂😂
Skin+Lean body+NT+Media halo, he might be considered "handsome and cute" by SEA ,EA ,South America* and Eastern Europe* standards but if he sets a foot in places like Midwest US and Northern Europe he's just another random gook.

Eastern Europe is an interesting case we need to investigate the penetration of gook propaganda. It might take a whole thread or more to discuss this phenomenon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back