Europe = 3rd world

azuzu

azuzu

Bronze
Europe is a shit hole I can’t believe how much shit Europeans talk about the US while most of Europe is totally 3rd world and a failure. So glad to be back home I went to Germany, Monaco, and a few more places in south of France and it made me realize Europe is dead and over. Also can’t imagine being under 6’ there everyone is literally tall as fuck I got heightmogged by 6’2 horse faced German girls it was brutal. Thank god California is full of manlets jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, truthhurts, TheAnomaly and 19 others
You live in California and you say Europe is 3rd world?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, incelslayer, Eduardo DOV and 9 others
California beats Europe in the size and effectiveness of life. California is where the postmodern world is being built. Europe does not and cannot have such a mission.

California gigamogs in average life quality, jobs, opportunities, education, size and effectiveness of human life etc.

Europe feels like 7th world compared to Cali.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, RawMogger, watah and 7 others
Everything America touches turns to shit. Now think for yourself why Europe (a vassal of the USA) has turned into this.
Both shitholes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Acion, Chadeep and 10 others
Europe is a shit hole I can’t believe how much shit Europeans talk about the US while most of Europe is totally 3rd world and a failure. So glad to be back home I went to Germany, Monaco, and a few more places in south of France and it made me realize Europe is dead and over. Also can’t imagine being under 6’ there everyone is literally tall as fuck I got heightmogged by 6’2 horse faced German girls it was brutal. Thank god California is full of manlets jfl.
Nahh California is more brutal when it comes to geomaxxing. Ethnics in Cali lower the stats. But average white teenager in this place mogs average white teenager in Norway, Netherlands etc. to Andromeda and back.

Average white American is as tall as average northern-northwestern European. Ethnics lower the stats.

6'2 German girls are incredibly rare. You can also encounter 6'2 white Cali girl in California. (It is rare too)

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, bloomercel, flippasav and 4 others
As far as I know, California, although shit, is still a little richer than the rest of America. But still poor as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Bars and WhoTookVendetta
California gigamogs in average life quality, jobs, opportunities, education, size and effectiveness of human life etc.
Americans usually don't even know what their country is called, so education is extremely expensive and low-quality, they live in garbage dumps (literally their streets are all in shit), there is only a prospect of dying from the disease because no one will treat you
California vs Europe

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Debetro
Americans usually don't even know what their country is called, so education is extremely expensive and low-quality, they live in garbage dumps (literally their streets are all in shit), there is only a prospect of dying from the disease because no one will treat you
California vs Europe
View attachment 3116963

And it’s true that certain groups like asians in the States are smarter than the average person in all european nations (of all backgrounds), and even the white ppl in most euro nations are dumber than US whites statistically lol

• +1
Reactions: Putin
California vs Europe
View attachment 3116963View attachment 3116964
There is no equivalent to California in this planet. Only some US states are competitors.

Poor Russian villager. He'll die without ever experiencing what it's like to live in California. LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: watah, bloomercel, MA_ascender and 1 other person
There is no equivalent to California in this planet. Only some US states are competitors.

Poor Russian villager. He'll die without ever experiencing what it's like to live in California. LMAO

Just because you were born in this shithole doesn't mean it's the best place in the world.
and even those cherrypicked places look terrible

Last edited:
Just because you were born in this shithole doesn't mean it's the best place in the world.
and even those cherrypicked places look terrible
Cherrypick? Where?

I picked major places in California dumbass. And you see their downtowns or important routes.

How does it feel to cope with reality 17267878 times a day?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RawMogger, goo25, Messar and 1 other person
USA won’t even be a recognizable country in 5. It will be ethnics, riots, inflation, and total chaos everywhere.

Cherrypick? Where?

I picked major places in California dumbass. And you see their downtowns or important routes.

How does it feel to cope with reality 17267878 times a day?
damn, I thought it was something like ordinary neighborhoods that had just been cleared of garbage specifically for the video, but if that's what the "major places" look like, then Americans live worse than Africans.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Bars
damn, I thought it was something like ordinary neighborhoods that had just been cleared of garbage specifically for the video, but if that's what the "major places" look like, then Americans live worse than Africans.
Most average suburbs in California is 173728 times better than the cherrypicked Russian neighbourhoods. LMAO

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Most average suburbs in California is 173728 times better than the cherrypicked Russian neighbourhoods. LMAO

View attachment 3117005
View attachment 3117006
>Russian cherrypicked neighbourhoods
>shows a wooden structure designed for the transportation of goods and goods

how can you compare shameful America with great Russia, when the Winter Palace alone is already much greater than the best places in America?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Debetro, YungTrappa and 1 other person

how can you compare shameful America with great Russia, when the Winter Palace alone is already much greater than the best places in America?
View attachment 3117009View attachment 3117010
Nigga is really comparing the palace to the suburbs.

Even a high school in Santa Barbara CA is mogging this overdecorated, overdesigned bullshit palace. LMAO.

View attachment 3117009View attachment 3117010
Poccna is beautiful, it's a shame you and your ukrainian brethren are offing each other.

• So Sad
Europe is gross its like japan almost

Nigga is really comparing the palace to the suburbs.

Even a high school in Santa Barbara CA is mogging this overdecorated, overdesigned bullshit palace. LMAO.

View attachment 3117025
this school looks worse than an ordinary Stalinka.
compared to the winter palace, it's crap. You can't show anything better than this school, because American architecture is bullshit

Nigga hasn't experienced asia or africa, just shut up please

this school looks worse than an ordinary Stalinka.
compared to the winter palace, it's crap. You can't show anything better than this school, because American architecture is bullshit
The United States is not a European kingdom or an even shittier Slavic country. It doesn't have shitty overdesigned palaces like old world countries.

But if you still want to some see historic buildings

Bonus:

Air Force Academy Chapel

• Love it
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Can't wait to come to usa

The United States is not a European kingdom or an even shittier Slavic country. It doesn't have shitty overdesigned palaces like old world countries.

View attachment 3117052
View attachment 3117053View attachment 3117054View attachment 3117055View attachment 3117056View attachment 3117057View attachment 3117060

Bonus:
View attachment 3117061
Air Force Academy Chapel
How is this shit without a single architecture better than the winter palace?

• +1
Reactions: Acion

View attachment 3117052
View attachment 3117053View attachment 3117054View attachment 3117055View attachment 3117056View attachment 3117057View attachment 3117060

Bonus:
View attachment 3117061
Air Force Academy Chapel
@Autismcel what do you think? For me this architecture looks like shit but he says that it's better than the Winter Palace
what looks better?

"Muhh school shootings in America" is a huge cope. If the judiciary punishes parents more severely in cases such as using a gun under the age of 18, such incidents would decrease.

u GOT mogged hard and you went back to cry in looksmax.org.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, Imretarded? and goo25
"Muhh school shootings in America" is a huge cope. If the judiciary punishes parents more severely in cases such as using a gun under the age of 18, such incidents would decrease.
no bro.
Huge cope is saying that Hermitage is muh muh overdesigned:soy::soy::soy:
one room in this palace costs more than the entire budget of America, and it was built long before the formation of the United States

Stfu and go back to your manlet cuck country

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Everything America touches turns to shit. Now think for yourself why Europe (a vassal of the USA) has turned into this.
Both shitholes.
California beats Europe in the size and effectiveness of life. California is where the postmodern world is being built. Europe does not and cannot have such a mission.

Europe feels like 7th world compared to Cali.
California is literally the worst fucking state in the Union
IMG 7611

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Putin
I just heard that he has a big budget compared to other states. But apparently this budget is very poorly distributed if people live there in complete shit
They hate the poor over there. The governor of Cali passed a law that lets police harass the homeless even more.

It's a shithole drug den in many places. Rich areas are literally fortified with walls and guards because they know they'd get raped and killed if they could be reached.

It's a complete shitshow California is like America if you extract all the bullshit that makes the US unique into a concentrated liquid. It shows you exactly what's wrong with America and just how rotten it all is.

• +1
They hate the poor over there. The governor of Cali passed a law that lets police harass the homeless even more.

It's a shithole drug den in many places. Rich areas are literally fortified with walls and guards because they know they'd get raped and killed if they could be reached.

It's a complete shitshow California is like America if you extract all the bullshit that makes the US unique into a concentrated liquid. It shows you exactly what's wrong with America and just how rotten it all is.
Do America's affluent neighborhoods look like this?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
evil capitalists. Do you thing that the Palace I showed is ugly?
It looks like a fucking fantasy castle with the snow brah it's good:ROFLMAO:

who gonna say it's ugly

• Love it
It looks like a fucking fantasy castle with the snow brah it's good:ROFLMAO:

who gonna say it's ugly
This is the Winter Palace/Hermitage in St. Petersburg

@byvw says that this palace is bullshit

• JFL
This is the Winter Palace/Hermitage in St. Petersburg

@byvw says that this palace is bullshitView attachment 3117146
He's a coping mongrel faggot who gets height mogged by actual whites. @byvw we're coming for you, you're gonna hang from a tree bitch:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: short lil ethnic

• +1
California is literally the worst fucking state in the Union
View attachment 3117099
California has a lower homeless rate than the following countries:

France
Canada
Australia
New Zealand

The US has a lower homeless rate than the following countries:

France
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
Luxembourg
Greece
Germany
Sweden
Austria

While almost same rate with Ireland and Netherlands

"B-b-b-but the US has too much homeless" Gigacope.

• JFL
I’m from UK and its over for us, country is going to shit and nothing can stop it. I’m saving up to SEAmaxx to escape. I’d probably hate living in USA too though. From what I’ve seen, it is just another capitalist hellhole

He's a coping mongrel faggot who gets height mogged by actual whites. @byvw we're coming for you, you're gonna hang from a tree bitch:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: short lil ethnic
I agree he is prob some ugly short mongrel who is glazing USA because Americans are his owners and he is their slave.
He cannot admit that America has flawed architecture only 1 this palace is enough to mog whole country.

France
Canada
Australia
New Zealand

France
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
Luxembourg
Greece
Germany
Sweden
Austria

There are more homeless people in America than anywhere else

• JFL

France
Canada
Australia
New Zealand

France
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
Luxembourg
Greece
Germany
Sweden
Austria

France is at 30 per 100 k, California is at FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN per 100 k
IMG 7621
IMG 7622

Cali is over TEN TIMES more likely to be homeless than France

The United States overall is at 171 which is over five times higher than France.
IMG 7623

You're a lying piece of shit who just makes stuff up.

@Putin thoughts on lying dog?

• +1
Depends what you mean. capitalist class lives in these
View attachment 3117131

Regular high income people live in places like these
View attachment 3117134

This is california specifically
Slightly Above Average suburb in California

Upper Class suburb in California

High income people don't live where you posted.

The mansion you posted above shows where the highest income groups live.

You are really retarded at this point. JFL

France is at 30 per 100 k, California is at FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN per 100 k
View attachment 3117165
View attachment 3117166

Cali is over TEN TIMES more likely to be homeless than France

The United States overall is at 171 which is over five times higher than France.
View attachment 3117170

You're a lying piece of shit who just makes stuff up.

@Putin thoughts on lying dog?
don't listen to this idiot.
He thinks that America is something more than a shithole and actually thinks that America's history is more important than whole humanity history

• JFL