Europe = 3rd world

Europe is a shit hole I can’t believe how much shit Europeans talk about the US while most of Europe is totally 3rd world and a failure. So glad to be back home I went to Germany, Monaco, and a few more places in south of France and it made me realize Europe is dead and over. Also can’t imagine being under 6’ there everyone is literally tall as fuck I got heightmogged by 6’2 horse faced German girls it was brutal. Thank god California is full of manlets jfl.
Yep it’s over living here

Niggas tall :feelsohgod:

Economy is shit :feelsohgod:

Women ugly :feelsohgod: (tbf moggs all non white nations so there’s that positive :chad:)

Poverty and African/arab invasions which are reminiscent of the Viking raids but this time they are let in and given a free home and shit.:feelsohgod:

There are more homeless people in America than anywhere else
The dickhead faggot can't understand that homeless percentage is what matters.

He's a real jerk and his post to rep ratio is beyond shit because he is a fucking retard.
actually says that some shit school mogs the Winter palace
moreover, he says this in all seriousness, he would rather choose to live in an American dirty dump with homeless people than in this palace because muh muh bad Russia:rage::rage::rage:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
France is at 30 per 100 k, California is at FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN per 100 k
View attachment 3117165
View attachment 3117166

Cali is over TEN TIMES more likely to be homeless than France

The United States overall is at 171 which is over five times higher than France.
View attachment 3117170

You're a lying piece of shit who just makes stuff up.

@Putin thoughts on lying dog?
Liar faggot. JFL

Here is the actual stats.

Europe is a shit hole I can’t believe how much shit Europeans talk about the US while most of Europe is totally 3rd world and a failure. So glad to be back home I went to Germany, Monaco, and a few more places in south of France and it made me realize Europe is dead and over. Also can’t imagine being under 6’ there everyone is literally tall as fuck I got heightmogged by 6’2 horse faced German girls it was brutal. Thank god California is full of manlets jfl.
those aggots are about to give up everything.

Id be on the front line dying for what i believe in.

@Putin, @byvw Nah. Uzbekistan is better
Uzbekistan_Khiva_Kalta-Minor-in-walled-inner-town-of-tchan-Kala.jpg

whatsapp_image_2024-05-29_at_14_00_20.730x0.jpeg

p0h8l984.jpg.webp

images

images

images

images

41.jpg

magic_city_tashkent.jpg

images

DSC00642+%282%29-min.JPG

477a3a82-4b9c-11ed-9159-5e5fa0ed844c.800x600.jpeg

+ It's cleaner than all of the europe + 'merica

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Putin

p0h8l984.jpg.webp

images

images

images

images

41.jpg

magic_city_tashkent.jpg

images

DSC00642+%282%29-min.JPG

Looks like a third world shithole to me.

p0h8l984.jpg.webp

images

images

images

images

41.jpg

magic_city_tashkent.jpg

images

DSC00642+%282%29-min.JPG

the legacy of the USSR always looks good.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bars
Uzbekistan got rid of all the USSR legacy under their first president tbh. + Aral sea
Tashkent got its unique architectural appearance thanks to Soviet urban planners and millions of volunteers. It turns out that the first president is no smarter than a monkey

Tashkent got its unique architectural appearance thanks to Soviet urban planners and millions of volunteers. It turns out that the first president is no smarter than a monkey
Unique what? khrushchevkas? Lmao

Lowest iq thread of the century

If 1 percent of US looks like shit, while 75 percent of UzbekISTAN looks like shit.

Almost all of Uzbekistan's urban areas are like this
View attachment 3117268

While average US suburb
View attachment 3117271

You are teracoping at this point. :lul:
I chose the random place on the map then.
Screenshot 2024 08 23 16 19 03 120 comgoogleandroidappsmaps
Screenshot 2024 08 23 16 19 09 825 comgoogleandroidappsmaps

Again, this is the most random place I chose.
Even though I don't live in Uzbekistan neither in the US, tbh I'd live in Uzbekistan.
There is only you coping :lul:

• +1
If 1 percent of US looks like shit
Uzbekistan has beautiful buildings, unlike the USA. 100% of the USA looks like shit and you haven't shown me a single beautiful building.

• +1
Dude is living in the shittiest neighborhoods and bragging about the subway. LMAO
View attachment 3117292
Russky Architecture
just embrace that americans are subhuman dogs that live in shit.
You are just cherrypicking some old shit from 90s and saying that Russia is ugly, These buildings have probably already been demolished:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Russia in the 18th century (long before the creation of the United States) vs. Peak of American architecture (just ugly skyscrapers)

• JFL
I chose the random place on the map then.View attachment 3117285View attachment 3117291
Again, this is the most random place I chose.
Even though I don't live in Uzbekistan neither in the US, tbh I'd live in Uzbekistan.
There is only you coping :lul:
Keep deluding yourself, pathetic. You will never be able to live in the US. Go and live in Uzbekistan shithole.

I have already posted how average US suburb looks.

US is the wealthiest state on earth, even has higher disposable income on both mean and median compared to small European states like Luxembourg, Norway, Switzerland etc.

Gigacoper.

Keep deluding yourself, pathetic. You will never be able to live in the US. Go and live in Uzbekistan shithole.

I have already posted how average US suburb looks.

US is the wealthiest state on earth, even has higher disposable income on both mean and median compared to small European states like Luxembourg, Norway, Switzerland etc.

Gigacoper.
Woow, US architecture!:soy:
Screenshot 2024 08 23 16 34 18 851 comgoogleandroidappsmaps
Screenshot 2024 08 23 16 35 35 725 comgoogleandroidappsmaps
Screenshot 2024 08 23 16 35 42 197 comgoogleandroidappsmaps
Screenshot 2024 08 23 16 35 04 898 comgoogleandroidappsmaps

These are the average suburbs. Impossible to live without a car.

Screenshot 2024 08 23 16 35 10 972 comgoogleandroidappsmaps

Tbh that looks nice.

No, I am not coping.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: byvw and Putin
Woow, US architecture!:soy:
View attachment 3117315View attachment 3117316View attachment 3117317View attachment 3117318
These are the average suburbs. Impossible to live without a car.

View attachment 3117319
Tbh that looks nice.

No, I am not coping.
You don't prove your argument by showing remote towns that nobody knows about, even in US.

We all know that US has the best living conditions on the planet. The only difference between me and you is that you are trying to cope by saying "I would rather live in Uzbekistan".

While I accept reality.

Bro is mad his ethnic ahh got treated like shit in Europe

California beats Europe in the size and effectiveness of life. California is where the postmodern world is being built. Europe does not and cannot have such a mission.

California gigamogs in average life quality, jobs, opportunities, education, size and effectiveness of human life etc.

Europe feels like 7th world compared to Cali.
So true
California beats Europe in the size and effectiveness of life. California is where the postmodern world is being built. Europe does not and cannot have such a mission.

California gigamogs in average life quality, jobs, opportunities, education, size and effectiveness of human life etc.

so true lmfao

Nahh California is more brutal when it comes to geomaxxing. Ethnics in Cali lower the stats. But average white teenager in this place mogs average white teenager in Norway, Netherlands etc. to Andromeda and back.

Average white American is as tall as average northern-northwestern European. Ethnics lower the stats.

6'2 German girls are incredibly rare. You can also encounter 6'2 white Cali girl in California. (It is rare too)
I’m literally born and raised in Southern California and it’s not true lol slaying is much easier in California than anywhere

Nigga is really comparing the palace to the suburbs.

Even a high school in Santa Barbara CA is mogging this overdecorated, overdesigned bullshit palace. LMAO.

View attachment 3117025
So true my highschool literally overlooked the the beach from the classroom PUBLIC SCHOOL BTW JFL

Attachments

• IMG_0618.jpeg
    IMG_0618.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 0

Literally not even comparable how much easier and more likely you are to moneymax in California or USA vs anywhere else

Nahh California is more brutal when it comes to geomaxxing. Ethnics in Cali lower the stats. But average white teenager in this place mogs average white teenager in Norway, Netherlands etc. to Andromeda and back.

Average white American is as tall as average northern-northwestern European. Ethnics lower the stats.

6'2 German girls are incredibly rare. You can also encounter 6'2 white Cali girl in California. (It is rare too)
lol where did you learn this? White people in America are tiny and fat so are the women. I love California because it’s literally a melting pot can find whatever you want

I agree he is prob some ugly short mongrel who is glazing USA because Americans are his owners and he is their slave.
He cannot admit that America has flawed architecture only 1 this palace is enough to mog whole country.

There are more homeless people in America than anywhere else
I’m literally 183cm and rarely get mogged in Southern California. I got mogged daily in Germany lol who tf wants 6’1 females yall are slow

• Hmm...
I’m from UK and it’s over for us, country is going to shit and nothing can stop it. I’m saving up to SEAmaxx to escape. I’d probably hate living in USA too though. From what I’ve seen, it is just another capitalist hellhole
Capitalism is great if you work hard get an education etc

come to clean and safe streets of poland my friend, nothing like swedistan or londondistan❤️❤️

View attachment 3117123Do America's affluent neighborhoods look like this?
I think Europe is done for. America will be done for as well soon btw I’m not coping about that but we at least have another 10 years before it becomes Europe and at that time I will leave to a gulf country like uae
come to clean and safe streets of poland my friend, nothing like swedistan or londondistan❤️❤️

• +1
And it’s true that certain groups like asians in the States are smarter than the average person in all european nations (of all backgrounds), and even the white ppl in most euro nations are dumber than US whites statistically lol
People here are autistic why the fuck should I care about how smart people around me are? Americans are retards yes but that only makes it easier for us that aren’t retards and the US is still the destination and goal for the brightest people to innovate and study to create wealth. Nowhere else in the world can you climb the ladder as fast as the states

• +1
Capitalism is great if you work hard get an education etc
Yeah so you can wageslave 50 hours a week just to barely survive and retire when you’re 70. Fuck that, I’m leeching off my parents, working to get as much money as I can and investing all my money so I can retire as early as possible in a cheap SEA country

• +1
California has a lower homeless rate than the following countries:

France
Canada
Australia
New Zealand

The US has a lower homeless rate than the following countries:

France
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
Luxembourg
Greece
Germany
Sweden
Austria

While almost same rate with Ireland and Netherlands

"B-b-b-but the US has too much homeless" Gigacope.
Homelessness is freedom

Yeah so you can wageslave 50 hours a week just to barely survive and retire when you’re 70. Fuck that, I’m leeching off my parents, working to get as much money as I can and investing all my money so I can retire as early as possible in a cheap SEA country
lol if that’s how you think it’s over. You don’t need to wageslave with a decent education or skill and if you do wageslave you only do it from 25-40ish if your smart and careful it’s more than enough especially in california. My plan is to start my internship and secure full time work at my company in San Diego while buying a house in Mexico somewhere and commuting daily over the border. Mexico is cheap af and 40min drive back into California

Yep it’s over living here

Niggas tall :feelsohgod:

Economy is shit :feelsohgod:

Women ugly :feelsohgod: (tbf moggs all non white nations so there’s that positive :chad:)

Poverty and African/arab invasions which are reminiscent of the Viking raids but this time they are let in and given a free home and shit.:feelsohgod:
Idk if the women in Europe are attractive tbh I don’t like white women don’t believe in race mixing I stick to my Persian/armenian queens and some Latina’s here and there so California is ideal for me.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Idk if the women in Europe are attractive tbh I don’t like white women don’t believe in race mixing I stick to my Persian/armenian queens and some Latina’s here and there so California is ideal for me.
I’m the same

Over for me I’m stuck in cumskinland

I’m the same

Over for me I’m stuck in cumskinland
Damn I feel for you. Just fuck the white foids until you find a foid of your own that you like. Also I feel it’s much easier to find what you like if you are in the states so many options white foids are not mandatory

lol if that’s how you think it’s over. You don’t need to wageslave with a decent education or skill and if you do wageslave you only do it from 25-40ish if your smart and careful it’s more than enough especially in california. My plan is to start my internship and secure full time work at my company in San Diego while buying a house in Mexico somewhere and commuting daily over the border. Mexico is cheap af and 40min drive back into California
Ok that's smart. My new job is going to be 6:30am-7:00pm including commute :feelswhy:

You don't prove your argument by showing remote towns that nobody knows about, even in US.

We all know that US has the best living conditions on the planet. The only difference between me and you is that you are trying to cope by saying "I would rather live in Uzbekistan".

While I accept reality.
Cope. I'm talking about the architecture and you bark how the US is so good. So ofc America moggs Uzbekistan, for now. You just couldn't accept that the US has shitty architecture and started changing the topic.

The US suburbs look shit accept it.