Europe = 3rd world

lol where did you learn this? White people in America are tiny and fat so are the women. I love California because it’s literally a melting pot can find whatever you want
Average White American in California is either WASP,North Atlantid, Keltic Nordid. These types are same tall as other Nordics on average.

Also they mog when it comes to facial structure due to they being latest steps of homo sapiens.

Nordics are not as white as these British Isles types. Also don't have such progressive faces compared to WASP/North Atlantid types.

British Isles and descendants

Continental European Nordics

Just hang around Newport Beach for 15 minutes and get mogged by white guys.

Average American teenager is ugly compared to average European teenager. But average WHITE American teenager mogs average WHITE European teenager.

Average White American in California is either WASP,North Atlantid, Keltic Nordid. These types are same tall as other Nordics on average.

Also they mog when it comes to facial structure due to they being latest steps of homo sapiens.

Nordics are not as white as these British Isles types. Also don't have such progressive faces compared to WASP/North Atlantid types.

British Isles and descendants
View attachment 3117672View attachment 3117673

Continental European Nordics
View attachment 3117674View attachment 3117675View attachment 3117676

Just hang around Newport Beach for 15 minutes and get mogged by white guys.

Average American teenager is ugly compared to average European teenager. But average WHITE American teenager mogs average WHITE European teenager.
I’m from Newport Beach lol Costa Mesa area and I rarely get mogged im only 6’

While I’ve never been to Europe (I live in Cali) I have had many European tourists when I was an Adventure Tour Guide. We spent time in California (as well as other States).
My take away from my European tourists (mostly in their 20’s & 30’s) was:
the US (& Cali) were huge, empty & beautiful. Americans are friendly & crazy. Food, vehicles, buildings, roads… were gigantic. Most tourists come to see the National Parks. And then, the big cities like NY, LA, SF…

I’m from Newport Beach lol Costa Mesa area and I rarely get mogged im only 6’

Because average White American or northwestern-northern European is around 5'10 - 5'11 (zoomers are more likely to be 5'11 on average)

Plus ethnics (shorter on average) are more common in California compared to North and Northwestern Europe.

This explains the situation.

Face mog is more brutal. LOL.
WASP/North Atlantid vs Deathnic.

Because average White American or northwestern-northern European is around 5'10 - 5'11 (zoomers are more likely to be 5'11 on average)

Plus ethnics (shorter on average) are more common in California compared to North and Northwestern Europe.

This explains the situation.

Face mog is more brutal. LOL.
WASP/North Atlantid vs Deathnic.
Idk I don’t think face matters as long as you have good income and are tall enough

Idk I don’t think face matters as long as you have good income and are tall enough
LOL face matters most. Then height comes. Others are unimportant.

LOL face matters most. Then height comes. Others are unimportant.
You think so? My face is trash but never had trouble dating or having ltr until my recent breakup

You think so? My face is trash but never had trouble dating or having ltr until my recent breakup
Having bad face doesn't mean you stay single forever. But it lowers the chance of finding someone. Also the proportion of people above your beauty level increases and it becomes harder to match with people out of your league.

Having bad face doesn't mean you stay single forever. But it lowers the chance of finding someone. Also the proportion of people above your beauty level increases and it becomes harder to match with people out of your league.
Idk why but I think face matters for women but not men

California beats Europe in the size and effectiveness of life. California is where the postmodern world is being built. Europe does not and cannot have such a mission.

California gigamogs in average life quality, jobs, opportunities, education, size and effectiveness of human life etc.

Europe feels like 7th world compared to Cali.
@BrendioEEE

CA is beyond #1

It is the best place to live in the WHOLE fucking universe.

I can only wish i lived there...

Fuck this shit life.

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
Better living condition correlates with better architecture in most cases. JFL
your first good take. Only it contradicts your past statements that "Americans live well"
2082441 1604024221368

• JFL
Reactions: byvw
CA is beyond #1

Fuck this shit life.
i think California gets a bad rep from Jews and homeless drug addicts but honestly if I were a homeless drug addict I would definitely choose Southern California to sleep on the streets as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maximum cope31 and beefliverontop
CA is beyond #1

Fuck this shit life.
The best part about being in California (only Southern California btw north is shit) is the options and wide variety of foids you get to choose from

i think California gets a bad rep from Jews and homeless drug addicts but honestly if I were a homeless drug addict I would definitely choose Southern California to sleep on the streets as well.
They're just coping. People have a hard time comprehending american purchasing power.

California GDP per capita
$102,527

Moscow GDP per Capita
$23,856

ROFLMAO
these jerks just print dollars endlessly and then yap that they are the richest. In fact, they don't even have enough money to clean up garbage in their streets

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
these jerks just print dollars endlessly and then yap that they are the richest. In fact, they don't even have enough money to clean up garbage in their streets
View attachment 3117841
Meanwhile every destination I visited in Europe Monaco,Cannes,dusseldorf all of the people out and about spending money supporting your shit economies were American lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Putin
Said the Russian villager who never made it to the US.

These WASP/North Atlantid (British Isles) types can't be seen in continental Europe.

Attachments

• 4304853_6806394051760327941.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • 4304863_6768458793127857413.mp4
    3.1 MB
  • 4304858_7340723158237973806.mp4
    3.4 MB
  • 4304864_7192417346424704302.mp4
    739.8 KB
  • 4304852_f8681a26e6095b4645d944e5846ad80e.mp4
    2.5 MB
Said the Russian villager who never made it to the US.

These WASP/North Atlantid (British Isles) types can't be seen in continental Europe.

they even look Russian:lul::lul::lul:

Bro is blind and can't tell the difference between Anglo girls and Slavic ones.
you said that white americans look better than europeans on average, when 90% of them are fat by your own statistics.
And now you are talking about anglos:lul: Anglo=/=american.
Anglos are just as ugly as americans tho

Honestly I don’t mind Americans being fat it just makes it easier for us that aren’t fat lmfao
you said that white americans look better than europeans on average, when 90% of them are fat by your own statistics.

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Dumbass, 110 Million British Isles descendant lives in US.

"Muhh Anglos are ugly" is a stereotype nigga. Doesn't reflect reality.

Somehow this type of Stereotype is not formed against Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders, White South Africans etc.

Gigacope:lul:

Last edited:
the fact that they speak English does not mean that they are of British origin, white Americans are more German than English by origin
evil stereotypes😡

Somehow this type of Stereotype is not formed against Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders, White South Africans etc.

Because they are not Anglo

California > High class EU

I’m not some America worshipper btw America and the west is headed downhill fast which is why I’m working and making as much money as I can now so that by the time I’m 28 or 30 I can leave just before the west collapses. I’m thinking maybe a gulf country like uae or Saudi they seem to be amazing these days. Lot of Europeans and Americans leaving for Dubai also no taxes

why do you link shit which cannot even indirectly prove your claim?
View attachment 3117917
How can a person be that stupid and of low iq?

What is "American" ancestry asshole? That much Native American doesn't exist. They are British. Also there are more of British ancestries like Irish, Scottish etc.

Btw Germany alone is more genetically diverse than British Isles so calling all of them British is not wrong at this point

Moreover, I have already pointed out to you that most European hybrids in America are British dominant and that some Americans report ancestry that is exotic compared to the already widespread British ancestry.

View attachment 3118006

What is "American" ancestry asshole? That much Native American doesn't exist. They are British. Also there are more of British ancestries like Irish, Scottish etc.

Btw Germany alone is more genetically diverse than British Isles so calling all of them British is not wrong at this point

Moreover, I have already pointed out to you that most European hybrids in America are British dominant and that some Americans report ancestry that is exotic compared to the already widespread British ancestry.

View attachment 3118067
There is no debate America is top tier no matter what race it does not matter we are all American under the flag and we mog everyone else in every way. life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness (also pursuit of foids)

View attachment 3118006

View attachment 3118067
even if you add these English Americans to the British, no matter how you turn them around, anyway, the majority will be of a different origin