Europe = 3rd world

That’s a lie lol California probably has some of the lowest gun ownership and it’s not as easy to have a gun out in public. You are thinking Texas maybe not New York or cali
nope, It was in LA

Europe is a shit hole I can’t believe how much shit Europeans talk about the US while most of Europe is totally 3rd world and a failure. So glad to be back home I went to Germany, Monaco, and a few more places in south of France and it made me realize Europe is dead and over. Also can’t imagine being under 6’ there everyone is literally tall as fuck I got heightmogged by 6’2 horse faced German girls it was brutal. Thank god California is full of manlets jfl.
Yea its not easy here in germany.. migrants, left wing, our politicians... But atleast i dont live in the Uk :lul:

We all have the right to bear arms btw nothing wrong with that
yeah i would feel so safe thinking that my neighbor walks free with a gun in his hand

Yea its not easy here in germany.. migrants, left wing, our politicians... But atleast i dont live in the Uk :lul:
True the uk is nasty. I should remind you what makes America great is that all of us were once migrants. My grandparents immigrated in the 70s to California

True the uk is nasty. I should remind you what makes America great is that all of us were once migrants. My grandparents immigrated in the 70s to California
Yea bro something like this would never work in germany cause of all this stupid turk/arab migrants who cant behave themselves

Yea bro something like this would never work in germany cause of all this stupid turk/arab migrants who cant behave themselves
My family immigrated from Iran to usa and I think they get a bad rep for no reason Grandparents both had PHDs in chemistry as did my parents. Idk why these new gen immigrants have such bad reputation

Russia is completely pacified, China is next in line. India is a country with a large population, but not a significant one.
>Russia is completely pacified
when? to pacify China, you first need to pacify Russia, which you have not been able to do for 80+ years. Take into account that Russians are only 140 million, and the Chinese are 1.5 billion and the first economy in the world
Although there is no American military presence in China or Russia, the people of both countries are dominated by American cultural elements.
How did you determine what American cultural elements have in China and Russia? LGBT, feminism and other bullshit are prohibited by law (in Russia, I bet the same in China).
American military presence around the globe vs Russia + China. US gigamogs.
if Russia is completely pacified, then why did NATO expand to the east? You call this the "Global domination of the American Army." You contradict yourself. If Russia were completely pacified, it would be a vassal, another vassal of the United States

• JFL
Reactions: byvw
>Russia is completely pacified
when? to pacify China, you first need to pacify Russia, which you have not been able to do for 80+ years. Take into account that Russians are only 140 million, and the Chinese are 1.5 billion and the first economy in the world

How did you determine what American cultural elements have in China and Russia? LGBT, feminism and other bullshit are prohibited by law (in Russia, I bet the same in China).

if Russia is completely pacified, then why did NATO expand to the east? You call this the "Global domination of the American Army." You contradict yourself. If Russia were completely pacified, it would be a vassal, another vassal of the United States
Bottom line Russia is dead without China

UK easily mogs Germany. People dont seem to understand how big and complex the life in Anglo lands. UKs future is more bright. (English being world language-cultural influence - brain drain to UK - one of the financial capitals of the world - better research institutes and universities- The UK tech scene is better)

But Canada and Australia mogs both.:lul:

in UK weather and food sucks btw.

UK easily mogs Germany. People dont seem to understand how big and complex the life in Anglo lands. UKs future is more bright. (English being world language-cultural influence - brain drain to UK - one of the financial capitals of the world - better research institutes and universities- The UK tech scene is better)

But Canada and Australia mogs both.:lul:

in UK weather and food sucks btw.
Overall my conclusion is Europe was the most depressive place unless you are literally in south of France or something and even then you can’t actually make a living in Monaco jfl Europe sucks

Overall my conclusion is Europe was the most depressive place unless you are literally in south of France or something and even then you can’t actually make a living in Monaco jfl Europe sucks
like tell me details why europe sucks