Europe is finished

Pozzed also means falling for weird leftist shit, some may say Muslims only do this to advance their own groups interests and certainly this is true, but most Muslims end up becoming liberalised in the West, especially in America.

From the POV of Islamists, 9/11 was good as it created islamophobia and stopped Muslims integrating for a long time.
muslims in europe are probably on average much less kiked than in america. Idk how the whole migrating thing exactly works but i imagine if people in iran or wherever want to migrate to the USA, they gotta have education and money= they are likely already somewhat westernized before they even stepped a foot into the USA. Different situation in europe. The average muslim migrates to europe, and privileged rich kiked muslims to the USA?

muslims in europe are probably on average much less kiked than in america. Idk how the whole migrating thing exactly works but i imagine if people in iran or wherever want to migrate to the USA, they gotta have education and money= they are likely already somewhat westernized before they even stepped a foot into the USA. Different situation in europe. The average muslim migrates to europe, and privileged rich kiked muslims to the USA?
Probably true, Muslims in America tend to be less adherent to their values. In Europe a lot of government just allowed anyone in from their old colonial holdings to immigrate. The UK actually had completely open borders between it and it's former colonies (around 1 billion people) from 1948-1962

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666
Its 100% unlikely that muslins will take over europe since the middle east has no military power to do such a thing

If she said China maybe I would believe

Its 100% unlikely that muslins will take over europe since the middle east has no military power to do such a thing

If she said China maybe I would believe
They will be majority in a few decades by breeding and voting not direct war

They will be majority in a few decades by breeding and voting not direct war
Thats also unlikely if you take into consideration that new generation muslims wont be as fanatic as their fathers

White men has fallen

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Thats also unlikely if you take into consideration that new generation muslims wont be as fanatic as their fathers
A5ba2fcdd8da28d1fe76fbd4c7b95824 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and defaya

This fortune teller has 85% accuracy on her claims btw she died in 1996. She predicted many natural disasters, corona and trump getting it, obama president, even 9/11 etc etc etc.

I was skeptical at first but it's legit look her up more if interested she is called baba venga
Screenshot 2021 03 11 at 112108

>85% Accuracy

Regardless JFL if you think I will be ever converted by a paki :lul:
Who said anything about converting anyone?? And I'm not a paki df

• +1
Reactions: Warlord
Who said anything about converting anyone?? And I'm not a paki df
No Im talking about this so called Islamic Caliphate
you must be retarded if you think they wouldn't force conversions

• Woah
No Im talking about this so called Islamic Caliphate
you must be retarded if you think they wouldn't force conversions
This is very unsettling

• Woah
Reactions: Warlord
M625pGE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Baldingman1998
Countries like the U.K, France, might be finished. I think Austria and Hungary will be in tact though.
France would never let muslims grow there
Its already put many restrictions and bans on them

My take is that she's predicting a climate war between the global south and the North, with the dates correlating strongly with the IPCC reports. The global south also has higher populants

Of course the Europeans deserve it for raping the planet in the first place. Its just a darn shame Euro-settling Americans aren't getting punished

Both are caucasoids with different colourings though so whatever

B

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
Stopped reading at "This fortune teller"

• JFL