Europeans are the most diverse people on Earth

exo

exo

Kraken
You can find anything ranging from nerdic mongolians to blue eyed dravidians here meanwhile all African and Asian ppl look the same

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 32410 and 1 other person
You’re a curry aren’t you. Yea blue eyed Dravidians are European ok Street shitter

• JFL
Reactions: exo
cuz we cool.

You’re a curry aren’t you. Yea blue eyed Dravidians are European ok Street shitter
I live in Romania. My country has some of the most diverse natives in Europe

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I live in Romania. My country has some of the most diverse natives in Europe
Oh gypsy well same thing pretty much tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Oh gypsy well same thing pretty much tbh
That's the point innit

All of these people come from the same country
Anca tivadar 379190l 576x0 w b56429e4
Luisa purdescu 176147l 600x0 w f8b9c676
Yny sebi briceag 41039000
IMG 20231130 015351
Connect r

Gheboasa survivor 2023 9

Alexandra Aga foto Andrei Gindac  13 scaled

IMG 20231130 015756

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You can find anything ranging from nerdic mongolians to blue eyed dravidians here meanwhile all African and Asian ppl look the same
Ali bomyae they hate us cause they ain't
YEA IM A CRACKER AND WHAT

they all look curry

meanwhile romanians can pass for north indians, sand niggers, mexicans, dravidian bvlls, slavs, north atlantids
Bro except the top left girl (who also passes in romania albeit less), the rest of them look turkic/ romanian

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Bro except the top left girl (who also passes in romania albeit less), the rest of them look turkic/ romanian
i only posted a handful of examples and they still have 100x more variety than the rakshits and poojas you see in india

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6583 and Deleted member 23558
i only posted a handful of examples and they still have 100x more variety than the rakshits and poojas you see in india
I dont think so, everyone you posted scream romanian/turkic. The other romanian you posted has dalit admixture (common for gypsies). Salludon has been called south european, akash has been mistaken as brazilian, urban pendu also missing who many here called Latino, Roshan has been mistaken for Persian. Not that any of this means anything chad is own race

Just get brightocular implants to look diverse
He probably got them but those eyes are common the higher up you go in the subcon. Blue eyes are just an adaptation to colder weather/ less UV exposure so makes sense why they have them. Its also not phenotypically discordant which is why I will be getting green contacts soon. Youll see melonesians with blue eyes they look extremely uncanny

• Woah
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
He probably got them but those eyes are common the higher up you go in the subcon. Blue eyes are just an adaptation to colder weather/ less UV exposure so makes sense why they have them. Its also not phenotypically discordant which is why I will be getting green contacts soon. Youll see melonesians with blue eyes they look extremely uncanny
I hear "x is an adaptation to x" a lot but how would it make sense? Do the dark eyed people breed less or what? What'd prompt the change to happen?

I hear "x is an adaptation to x" a lot but how would it make sense? Do the dark eyed people breed less or what? What'd prompt the change to happen?
Low UV light would lend selection advantages to people who can let in more light as light is a powerful indicator of cycardian rhythm and also helps them better navigate the heavily forested dangerous jungles of North India for example. I dont think there is an overt sexual selection for blue eyes. From ancient sources what we can gather is plump but not feminine lips, 6 foot (ideal height for ancient (Indo Aryan) Indians), delicate yet virile eyebrows, dark curly hair and golden light brown/olive skin were the most sought after.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature