Europeans you should've stayed in your civilization

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.......
Why did you decide to come to the Americas and bring your bs here. I'm glad at least whites and blacks are going extinct and killing themselves but you should go back to the continent that you came from

Go back to your civilization and your bs, leave us indios alone niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, wishIwasSalludon, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others

• WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
they should've killed all brownies

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Tiku and Luffymaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, wishIwasSalludon and Luffymaxxing
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
Why did you decide to come to the Americas and bring your bs here. I'm glad at least whites and blacks are going extinct and killing themselves but you should go back to the continent that you came from

To bring Christianity to you filthy and depraved savages. Say "thank you for providing us salvation" and go on about your merry way, cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shycel, standardcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
i see no europeans here

BBCs aren’t dying we are growing in massive numbers in Africa lmfao.

Blk Americans were forcibly brought to the US they never willingly went there so blame Cumskins for that. Pinkoids are going extinct for their crimes against humanity

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel and Luffymaxxing

Majority of the nations of the Americas barring maybe Mexico and Peru(if you consider them successor states of their respective Amerindian empires) are regions made solely by European identities. You need to stop with this nonsense of claiming things that aren't really theirs. Amerindians =/= American.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez

But you have recources we can use to become richer. Also we can use niggers as slaves. When you think about it it is only logical that Europeans colonized the the world. The rest of the world just doesnt have the same ambition

• WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
europeans are allowed to colonise because they bring value and purpose to wastelands

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Twd

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
europeans are allowed to colonise because they bring value and purpose to wastelands
In India maybe

But the Americas are worse now than before canonization