The worst thing that happened to America (continent) is Europeans coming here

L

Luffymaxxing

God make my life great
Why the fuck did you come ? You ruined everything, you should've stayed in your cities with your modernity and leave Amerindians alone

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Samsepioler
Why the fuck did you come ? You ruined everything, you should've stayed in your cities with your modernity and leave Amerindians alone
Would be like one of those african tribes n shit

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and PsychoDsk
Muh nature
Muh spirituality
Muh harmony
Muh scalping my enemies and eating their organs
Muh living off the land
Muh nature

With all due respect, fuck those pagan barbaric cucks. It’s a shame they weren’t all destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: aerty and Luffymaxxing
Muh nature
Muh spirituality
Muh harmony
Muh scalping my enemies and eating their organs
Muh living off the land
Muh nature

With all due respect, fuck those pagan barbaric cucks. It’s a shame they weren’t all destroyed.
Europeans, Africans and Arabs should've stayed the fuck out of our continent, now it's all messed up

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_
I AGREE, IF EUROS NEVER CAME TO AMERICA EUROPE WOULD BE BOOMING

• +1
Reactions: aerty
You would have already been conquered by asians if not by us europeans. A whole continent full of unadvanced species is bound to be "invaded" (more like modernised)

Let's say you would live your own life in America. Your life would be worse than it is for those "we wuz kangs n shiettt" people in Africa. You should be glad we even bothered to fix your shitty continent

• +1
Reactions: aerty
You would have already been conquered by asians if not by us europeans. A whole continent full of unadvanced species is bound to be "invaded" (more like modernised)

Let's say you would live your own life in America. Your life would be worse than it is for those "we wuz kangs n shiettt" people in Africa. You should be glad we even bothered to fix your shitty continent
Nigger go back to Europe no one asked you to come here

Wtf nigga I was just thinking about it :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing

Native Americans were very advanced specially people from central mexico and the Andean region, they had super developed cultures.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing