Even blue pilled orthodontists know I need jaw surgery.

BloodClot

BloodClot

Solstice
JFL, I was getting my invisalign attachments taken off and getting fitted for a retainer when I took a glance at the orthodontists computer notepad and I saw the words "upper jaw and lower jaw advancement." It is truly over for me, my recessed jaw makes me look permabloated despite being low asf bodyfat. I will never achieve the "hollow cheek" look.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Ark
You need good base for better results

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
That’s brutal man, I would cry for weeks if I saw a dentist say that about my bone structure. Hope ur taking it well

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and BloodClot
Mine just called me "an ugly bugger with good teeth" a few years ago, no mention of jaw surgery

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
True, all good ascensions i've seen were from people who already had good bone structure.
How can you have a good bone structure if you‘re recessed?
That’s an oxymoron…

How can you have a good bone structure if you‘re recessed?
That’s an oxymoron…
When did I claim to have a good bone structure? You must've misinterpreted what I said. I was agreeing with the reply.

When did I claim to have a good bone structure? You must've misinterpreted what I said. I was agreeing with the reply.
No you said that only people with good bone structure can "ascend".
That’s absolutely not true.
Look at short-face syndrome cases. Or prettyboys generally.

No you said that only people with good bone structure can "ascend".
That’s absolutely not true.
Look at short-face syndrome cases. Or prettyboys generally.
"Prettyboys" generally have very good bone structure with more feminine soft features. And "short-face syndrome" cases require surgery to ascend.

Prettyboys" generally have very good bone structure with more feminine soft features
Not true. Look at all the tiktok kids with the fringe haircut getting thirsted over.

short-face syndrome" cases require surgery to ascend.
you said only people with good bonestructure can "ascend".
While that’s only partially true.
People with shortface syndrome have generally less tall skulls which makes them appear more feminine/childlike.