Even China might get destroyed by feminism

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Just discovered that China also has a low birthrate of 1.8 similar to many western nations despite being a single party dictatorship. It appears this is because they also have liberalized sexuality. Let's pray that at some point they reverse this but honestly Asians are cucks so I don't have my hopes up. Damn it looks like Islam will dominate everything after all :(

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 616, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Just discovered that China also has a low birthrate of 1.8 similar to many western nations despite being a single party dictatorship. It appears this is because they also have liberalized sexuality. Let's pray that at some point they reverse this but honestly Asians are cucks so I don't have my hopes up. Damn it looks like Islam will dominate everything after all :(
Who would win?

-Multiple advanced civilizations, full of engineers, doctors and scientists

OR

-A BUNCH OF ANGRY SAND NIGGERS

Place your bets fuckers, but the West is already lost to those apes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, ChoSeungHui, Arkantos and 1 other person
no, the reason the birth rate is so low is because China has a one-child policy. which they have, or are gonna expand to a two-child policy because they dont have enough young people to get tax money from and support the older generation and the government. this has nothing to do with a liberalized sexuality.

Do not worry lads I will tour India spreading my superior seed increasing birthrates by an extreme amount and then the new Dharmic alliance will form and fuck up islaam

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Everything comes and goes, its over for the west, it just began for islam, and islam one day will become cucked and future society will kick in

China would only let feminism do shit If it was intended by the government to let them to act that way.

look at what they did to the uyghurs. they are smart don't be a fool and think they will fall to femenism

Japan is far worse, if they don’t sort something out and import immigrants fast they will cease to exist as a population by the end of this century. Ded srs.
But I’d take a low population over overpopulation any day of the calendar tbh

During communism China had one of world highest fertility rates and that is why there was never enough food to feed population

Who would win?

-Multiple advanced civilizations, full of engineers, doctors and scientists

OR

-A BUNCH OF ANGRY SAND NIGGERS

Place your bets fuckers, but the West is already lost to those apes

Yea but who let them in the first place 🤔
You're angry at the wrong people.