Even if I’ll be able to ascend once,I’ll still hate this world the same

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I will still hate the world so fucking same because of it being so unfair to ugly people.
I will still hate girls the same.
Fuck this shitty unfair world.
Fuck humans for being assholes to people that are born the way of being ugly while not being responsible of this in any matter.
Humans are such a disgrace.
Even if I’ll ascend I’ll hate humanity and this world the same for being such an unfairful shithole to people born ugly.
I will always stand up for you ugly guys out there,no matter what, I promise.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Zeta ascended, G O D and 1 other person
Edges me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and itsoverbuddyboyo
The damage has been done, I could become a 6'4 aryan chad right now and would still believe life is unfair.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, AntiSocial-Fakecel, rockndogs and 3 others
6 inches or death ...
if i get that i will be happy

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian and itsoverbuddyboyo
The damage has been done, I could become a 6'4 aryan chad right now and would still believe life is unfair.
cope. you'd be discovered and offered a modeling contract and mog for a living while enjoying the finest things life has to offer.

cope. you'd be discovered and offered a modeling contract and mog for a living while enjoying the finest things life has to offer.

Cope, damage has already been done, even if you looksmax to a chad level you will still realize life is unfair.
I will still hate the world so fucking same because of it being so unfair to ugly people.
I will still hate girls the same.
Fuck this shitty unfair world.
Fuck humans for being assholes to people that are born the way of being ugly while not being responsible of this in any matter.
Humans are such a disgrace.
Even if I’ll ascend I’ll hate humanity and this world the same for being such an unfairful shithole to people born ugly.
I will always stand up for you ugly guys out there,no matter what, I promise.

How will ascending give you the powers to end the world? Maybe the first blackpilled 10/10 chad could do that.

Cope, damage has already been done, even if you looksmax to a chad level you will still realize life is unfair.
im coping

nothing will override my hatred for humanity.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and G O D
Even if I get laid I will always hate people for their tendency to give people a hard time for things they can't control like being short, ugly autistic and non-Chad

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and G O D
Grow up

• Woah
Reactions: Bengt
I hate people and i will ever hate