Even Inder Bajwa couldn’t dodge the age pill

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Ogre for oldcels. Not sure how I’m gonna cope in old age.

Old
C58716C0 33F7 4780 A2D6 3896753DEE2D

Young

@Tony

he is still godlike :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and 11gaijin
He literally looks like TakaRyo.

images

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Adding dumbass doesn't give your retarded opinion any more value. Fuck off faggot
You're just mad because TakaRyo looks like the guy you have orgasms over.

Taka let these haters cope, you genuinely look like the guy in the picture I posted.

Adding dumbass doesn't give your retarded opinion any more value. Fuck off faggot
When u notice @JustChris lurking on the thread...

:whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
You're just mad because TakaRyo looks like the guy you have orgasms over.

Taka let these haters cope, you genuinely look like the guy in the picture I posted.
Lol, Taka may be has a decent eye area but I'm not sure what else makes you think he is even close to Bajwa. I guess you're white so you might find face of other races similar. There is nothing similar between those too. Anyways peace.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Lol, Taka may be has a decent eye area but I'm not sure what else makes you think he is even close to Bajwa. I guess you're white so you might find face of other races similar. There is nothing similar between those too. Anyways peace.
It's the hair texture and eye area. It's very similar, not the same though. What makes you think I'm even white, you get on this site and you forget all about me?

When u notice @JustChris lurking on the thread...

:whatfeels:

Fucking lol man. Imagine being a chad yet browsing a site for Incels while being banned :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
It's the hair texture and eye area. It's very similar, not the same though. What makes you think I'm even white, you get on this site and you forget all about me?
Coz Indian/arabs won't say that as the difference is too much. People find more difficult to spot difference between faces of a different race than those of their own race. I'm sorry I don't remember you. That's a very generic name ngl. And no avi either. :forcedsmile:

Coz Indian/arabs won't say that as the difference is too much. People find more difficult to spot difference between faces of a different race than those of their own race. I'm sorry I don't remember you. That's a very generic name ngl. And no avi either. :forcedsmile:

It's REEEEEEEEEE haha. Not your fault that you don't remember me, I'm using a different username, no avatar and I've returned after a 3+ month break.

• +1
It's REEEEEEEEEE haha. Not your fault that you don't remember me, I'm using a different username, no avatar and I've returned after a 3+ month break.
Oh I see, kek

• +1