Inceldom isn't the most brutal aspect of shitty genetics

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Sure it sucks but being incel won't actually kill you or impact your day-to-day quality of life (minus the social element).

What does are all the shitty conditions you can inherent from your parents because society decided that letting sub-humans breed is okay, cus 'muh equality':

Brittle bones = More fractures and joint pains
Deviated nose septum and/or weaker lungs = Horrible stamina and difficulty concentrating even when at ease
Various inherited issues relating to heart and blood pressure = Greater probability of early death and various ailments/loss of quality of life
Low-testarone = Less muscle relative to fat even when you watch what you eat
Slow metabolism = Easier to become fat and harder to lose weight
Low IQ = Will never achieve anything meaningful in life and will never have interesting hobbies besides watching anime or playing CoD
Weak liver/kidneys = More likely to suffer dangerous organ failure despite Chad partying 10x harder than you
And probably dozens of other things I can't even remember

And before you try to cope by saying "Chad also suffers many of these :soy:" remember that Good/Bad genetics typically come in a package. There are already studies showing that Chad has higher IQ on average, is healthier, etc. Incels are literal subhumans.

Many of you may not notice this yet because of your young age, but remember that those issues will hit you like a brick once you're past 30+ years old and will plague you for the rest of your life. :feelsgood:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Gonthar, Debetro and 11 others
another day another retarded fake chad worship thread disguised as blackpill

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, LampPostPrime, Splinter901 and 4 others
another day another retarded fake chad worship thread disguised as blackpill
"muhhhh chad has higher IQ" jfl. All of the high IQ people i know are subchad, maybe chads are more likely to be psychopaths and have higher EQ on average but IQ is cope

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Danish_Retard and theonewhocantascend
I have been lurking here for a while and based on your posts only, you are one of the smartest guys I have ever come across. I know few people irl that are as smart as you.

So, how do you explain that? Are you a Chad?

"muhhhh chad has higher IQ" jfl. All of the high IQ people i know are subchad, maybe chads are more likely to be psychopaths and have higher EQ on average but IQ is cope
Because unlike what Jews told you, inteligence is something you can develop, at least to a certain point.
And Chad doesn't need brains for anything.
He gets everything handed on a silver plater.

Subhumans NEED to be smart, funny, etc.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
That does fucking suck ngl, yet what's the point of this thread

Low IQ = Will never achieve anything meaningful in life and will never have interesting hobbies besides watching anime or playing CoD
high IQ is a bad trait. It's been proven again and again that HighIQ people are more likely to be incels, unhappy in life, social-outcasts, etc.

low IQ = ideal.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
high IQ is a bad trait. It's been proven again and again that HighIQ people are more likely to be incels, unhappy in life, social-outcasts, etc.

low IQ = ideal.
Sounds like cope tbh ngl.

I have allergies and asthma and none of my parents have it. In fact no one in my family has those conditions.

Genetics is complicated and it’s not black n white as some people might think. My parents are perfectly healthy they have 0 chronic illnesses yet I have asthma which sucks.

Just because you are healthy does not guarantee your offspring will be equally healthy. Tough pill to swallow.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

low IQ = ideal.
High eq is better you can manipulate social situations

low IQ = ideal.
Hahahah retard cope

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
High eq is better you can manipulate social situations
what is eq? Which professional testing by psychiatrists can give you an 'eq' score, similar to how iq-testing is done?

you can literally have all of these and still have a good sex life. inceldom has nothing to do with health and survival in general, its 100% looks related

Bud go look at the rich white wasp chads in top tier unis who fuck stacies everyday. They legit iq mog you to oblivion ur talking about giga high iq outliers aka prodigies completely different

what is eq? Which professional testing by psychiatrists can give you an 'eq' score, similar to how iq-testing is done?
intelligence (otherwise known as emotional quotient or EQ) is the ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict

Bud go look at the rich white wasp chads in top tier unis who fuck stacies everyday. They legit iq mog you to oblivion ur talking about giga high iq outliers aka prodigies completely different
just go look at this random bullshit for random bullshit explanation of random bullshit

and ignore all the studies

over for u, stop replying to me i dont care about ur opinion.

Disolussioned

intelligence (otherwise known as emotional quotient or EQ) is the ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict
but how you do you determine your EQ?

You can't just say:
'Oh you are depressed, so you must have low-EQ since you can't manage your emotions in a positive way.'
'Oh you aren't depressed, so you probably have at least average-EQ.'

can't work like that. Too many factors involved.

but how you do you determine your EQ?

You can't just say:
'Oh you are depressed, so you must have low-EQ since you can't manage your emotions in a positive way.'
'Oh you aren't depressed, so you probably have at least average-EQ.'

can't work like that. Too many factors involved.
Are you retarded?

Sure it sucks but being incel won't actually kill you or impact your day-to-day quality of life (minus the social element).

What does are all the shitty conditions you can inherent from your parents because society decided that letting sub-humans breed is okay, cus 'muh equality':

Brittle bones = More fractures and joint pains
Deviated nose septum and/or weaker lungs = Horrible stamina and difficulty concentrating even when at ease
Various inherited issues relating to heart and blood pressure = Greater probability of early death and various ailments/loss of quality of life
Low-testarone = Less muscle relative to fat even when you watch what you eat
Slow metabolism = Easier to become fat and harder to lose weight
Weak liver/kidneys = More likely to suffer dangerous organ failure despite Chad partying 10x harder than you
And probably dozens of other things I can't even remember

And before you try to cope by saying "Chad also suffers many of these :soy:" remember that Good/Bad genetics typically come in a package. There are already studies showing that Chad has higher IQ on average, is healthier, etc. Incels are literal subhumans.

Many of you may not notice this yet because of your young age, but remember that those issues will hit you like a brick once you're past 30+ years old and will plague you for the rest of your life. :feelsgood:
i've only got a deivated septum from this list

Are you retarded?

why would i be retarded nigga

ive been in and out of professional mental health-care for close to a decade. Going through dozens of therapists and psychiatrists and I've never even heard of an EQ-test. I've been tested for everything else (autism, IQ, depression and more). All done professionally by psychiatrists. Hour-long tests supervised by a professional with a lot of literature and studies behind it.

Meanwhile all you link is some dumbass internet test and calling me a retard. Ur EQ must be incredibly low.

Over for u :feelswhy:

ive been in and out of professional mental health-care for close to a decade. Going through dozens of therapists and psychiatrists and I've never even heard of an EQ-test. I've been tested for everything else (autism, IQ, depression and more). All done professionally by psychiatrists. Hour-long tests supervised by a professional with a lot of literature and studies behind it.

Meanwhile all you link is some dumbass internet test and calling me a retard. Ur EQ must be incredibly low.

You are low iq bro I’m sorry maybe revisit therapy

Incel copes with "muh I'm smart" even though he is a retard.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
from what ive looked up there is a positive correlation between iq and good looks but its weak

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

EQ is a cope for people with low IQ. "Muh emotional intelligence :soy:"

You are low iq bro I’m sorry maybe revisit therapy
yeah I will believe you, a .org rotter named @autistic_tendencies over professional psychiatrists and WAIS-IV IQ tests.

over for u retard. ignore listed

ignore listed

yeah I will believe you, a .org rotter named @autistic_tendencies over professional psychiatrists and WAIS-IV IQ tests.

over for u retard. ignore listed
Psychiatry is a scam , over for your iq

What's the point of any thread?
In the ideal case a thread would provide value for the one reading, therefore would have a point. I know this is the same place where 95% of threads are shitposting, racebait and tales but still.