Even my white mother suffered exclusion by other whites, including her own family, because she dated black guys and other minorities.

Who do you side with in this story?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Here's a story my white leftist raver-goth Muslim convert mum told me this week. She is from a lower-middle class background.

Before she met my Lebanese Muslim dad and learnt about Islam and converted after marrying, she dated black (mostly Jamaican) guys in her youth and was in an LTR with a Jamaican guy for 1 year at uni before splitting up on friendly terms.

She was a raver-goth hybrid in the late 80s/early 90s and looked like a raver Patricia Morrison.

Most of her friends are black Caribbean people she met at school and university, both men and women, who often went to jungle and garage raves in London - I autistically showed her a FaceAndLMS video in which she recognised many of the songs playing (the background music of his videos feature mostly garage and jungle music). However, in Goth circles, which are mostly white and liberal, she was mostly excluded by them for this reason and only had two white Goth friends; neither were her closest friends.

Her own white family even got more and more distant with her as soon as she started associating with ethnic minorities and when I visited my maternal grandparents with dad, they gave us a chillier reception than when we went to visit my paternal grandparents. My white grandparents didn't treat me or my dad very well; they gave us the worst food to eat when we were with them and talked to us like dogs. They were a little more lenient with my mum.

As a result, I feel much closer to my dad's side of the family than my mum's, because I would never want to associate with people like those.

People with one white parent and one parent of colour; did you and your parents ever experience racism from your white in-laws?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: flippasav, Patient A, oldcelloser and 22 others
So your mother was a whore in her youth :lul:

Suifuel

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Latvianchud185, arabcelxxx, oldcelloser and 46 others
Lol you’re moms a snowbunny.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11, Corleone, lil truecel and 24 others
So your mother was a whore in her youth :lul:

Suifuel
No not really, she told me she was in an LTR with one black Jamaican lad, dated 3 other Caribbean-origin black men and married my Lebanese Muslim dad.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 31562, Corleone and 19 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel, fogdart, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
No not really, she told me she was in an LTR with one black Jamaican lad, dated 3 other Caribbean-origin black men and married my Lebanese Muslim dad.
Why do u talk about this stuff with your mom

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: closedplatecel, fjor2096, Deleted member 16369 and 14 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Sounds like your mom was a slut, but she's still your mom. I would always side with my parents over cousins and shit like that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, LightSkinNoob, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
Sounds like your mom was a slut, but she's still your mom. I would always side with my parents over cousins and shit like that
Same here; I can't forgive my white grandparents for their treatment towards us ever. So as a result, I refuse to associate with them and most of her side of the family.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, thereallegend, fogdart and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, ascension, Kyff and 3 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: klip11, Growth Plate and Xangsane
@ArvidGustavsson

8awRC57

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Absolute state.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, ascension, Polar and 11 others
REJECT MOM EMBRACE ZYZZ

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 17311, Hueless and 7 others
sorry to hear that man

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 17311, Melo95 and 5 others
sorry to hear that man
It's okay; I don't want to associate with her side of the family because of the way they her, dad, me and my sister when we went to visit, all because of racism.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, FailedNormieManlet and galego123
And that's why I never felt close to my mum's side of the family and I never really want to see them tbf. As a result, I visited my dad's family much more often (they lived in mainland Europe, the US, in Lebanon and even Australia)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 10652
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95, Hueless, Kal-El and 5 others
It's okay; I don't want to associate with her side of the family because of the way they her, dad, me and my sister when we went to visit, all because of racism.
what matters is that you're good looking. fuck the racists

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and 1 other person
Just imagine the size of the hole you came out of :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«, Hueless, Danish_Retard and 10 others
@ForeverRecession @gamma @WontStopNorwooding

4 = actually 40+

Ops dad is real man he saved her and accepted her despite her slutty past

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Melo95, Danish_Retard and 12 others
if you are a good father you should cut off whore daughters.

if I have daughter, and find out I spent 18 years raising them only for them to start sucking black dicks in club toilets, I would cut them off too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«, thereallegend, Melo95 and 9 others
Ur mom is the regular usage spot for every long BBC in the vicinity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95, Hueless, Danish_Retard and 6 others
I knew there was something off about you :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hueless, ROTTING, gamma and 3 others
Here's a story my white leftist raver-goth Muslim convert mum told me this week. She is from a lower-middle class background.

Before she met my Lebanese Muslim dad and learnt about Islam and converted after marrying, she dated black (mostly Jamaican) guys in her youth and was in an LTR with a Jamaican guy for 1 year at uni before splitting up on friendly terms.

She was a raver-goth hybrid in the late 80s/early 90s and looked like a raver Patricia Morrison.

Most of her friends are black Caribbean people she met at school and university, both men and women, who often went to jungle and garage raves in London - I autistically showed her a FaceAndLMS video in which she recognised many of the songs playing (the background music of his videos feature mostly garage and jungle music). However, in Goth circles, which are mostly white and liberal, she was mostly excluded by them for this reason and only had two white Goth friends; neither were her closest friends.

Her own white family even got more and more distant with her as soon as she started associating with ethnic minorities and when I visited my maternal grandparents with dad, they gave us a chillier reception than when we went to visit my paternal grandparents. My white grandparents didn't treat me or my dad very well; they gave us the worst food to eat when we were with them and talked to us like dogs. They were a little more lenient with my mum.

As a result, I feel much closer to my dad's side of the family than my mum's, because I would never want to associate with people like those.

People with one white parent and one parent of colour; did you and your parents ever experience racism from your white in-laws?
Damn bro sorry to hear that. I'm mixed too and don't contact my white grandparents either because my grandfather is a literal neo nazi (angry short white man syndrome)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Growth Plate

So "your dad's place" was Lebanon... should have understood since they have a lot of Christians. We have a lot of them in Francophone West Africa.
I can't really relate with the racial aspect but I was also alienated from a part of my family for entirely different reasons. But culture is part of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane
Send me your moms Facebook @Xangsane
I’m tryna go crazy

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Hueless, fogdart, poopmaster22 and 3 others
dm mom pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15338, Growth Plate and 1 other person
this fucking retard believes whatever his mom says jfl

she obviously fucked 40 guys, not 4 bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«, Melo95, GetShrekt and 9 others
Your Muslim dad deserves to know she smashed 5 BBCs before marrying him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«, Melo95, Hueless and 5 others
So "your dad's place" was Lebanon... should have understood since they have a lot of Christians. We have a lot of them in Francophone Africa.
I can't really relate with the racial aspect but I was also alienated from a part of my family for entirely different reasons. But culture is part of it.
They do have plenty of Christians, and the Christians integrate really well with whites (e.g. Dr Paul Nassif) and Hispanics (e.g. Shakira and Salma Hayek's family) and even marry outside of their race.
@PrinceLuenLeoncur knows a Christian Lebanese here who also integrated well with white British society. This also happened to a Dravidian Indian I knew back in school; most of his friends were white. Muslim kids on the other hand, irrespective of their skin colour, were more or less side pieces if they wanted to integrate, or refused to integrate altogether because they know they're up for shitty treatment by the majority group.
We're Muslims though, and not Christians, so it's a completely different story. Muslims are treated as dogs here.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Racky
is your mum a milf nowadays ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Xangsane
toll: paid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, fogdart and Patient A
are u white or curry bcuz of racemixing?😢

have literally never experienced something like this irl:forcedsmile:

is this an amercian thing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Xangsane, gamma and 1 other person

delete this post smh or otherwise u will be called "son of a Whore Mom Milf Mommy Milkers" for the rest of ur lyf!πŸ˜₯

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, fogdart and Deleted member 15338
They do have plenty of Christians, and the Christians integrate really well with whites (e.g. Dr Paul Nassif) and Hispanics (e.g. Shakira and Salma Hayek's family) and even marry outside of their race.
@PrinceLuenLeoncur knows a Christian Lebanese here who also integrated well with white British society. This also happened to a Dravidian Indian I knew back in school; most of his friends were white. Muslim kids on the other hand, irrespective of their skin colour, were more or less side pieces if they wanted to integrate, or refused to integrate altogether because they know they're up for shitty treatment by the majority group.
We're Muslims though, and not Christians, so it's a completely different story. Muslims are treated as dogs here.
Latinos look more like MENAS though that’s why it’s raider to integrate. Most lebenese look somewhat ethnic so they cannot fully integrate even if they try. My mate is half white and looks fully white that’s why he’s able to integrate not only that but his dad who is MENA wasn’t in his life so eveybody who knows him only knows his white mother so no red flags were raised

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Xangsane and Racky
also do you coom to mymomgoesblack.com

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane