Even my white mother suffered exclusion by other whites, including her own family, because she dated black guys and other minorities.

Who do you side with in this story?

• Total voters
WTF did you just say:soy:
Ugly/short white guys cope with nazi ideology to feel superior when in reality they're dysgenic subhumans :lul:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Ugly/short white guys cope with nazi ideology to feel superior when in reality they're dysgenic subhumans :lul:
Ok that makes sense , i thought you were makin fun of my short kings:soy:

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Facts. Mulattos are healthier, have higher T, more neurotypical and better looking than other mixed babies. You could've been Meeks, Zendaya, Kelly Oubre etc. instead mom decides to settle for a beta Arab muslim provider now you're autistic. Take Elliot Rodger for example he's a mix between White and Asian - you'll barely find any Mulatto like ER.

@looksmaxxer234
And my post-rep ratio would mog the entire forum if I were born mulatto

Notice how mulattos have gigamogger post-rep ratios?

@prettyboislime @looksmaxxer234 @AlexBrown84 @kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Looks234
@WannabeJock When a man cums inside a woman very very little of his DNA gets absorbed by the woman

that’s bullshit, peak autism. It has been debunked hundred of times. Sorry bro it’s not because your mom got railed by 24 different chads in her twenties, that you’ll have something else than your shittybetabuxx dad genes.
:soy:dEbOoNkeD:soy:

White girls who are hippies/goths/non Pop music oriented ( like specific niches, some which are seen as strange ) have an affinity for non white cock.

Now days you can spot them also with hair dyes and wearing crystals. Not all of them obviously would fit that category but the majority do, like 80%.
What about pop music oriented white foids?
And non white foids who are hippies and Goths?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
yo anon you must be very good looking then

white gene and middle eastern genes are good combo
Were you right about your assumption?

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Facts. Mulattos are healthier, have higher T, more neurotypical and better looking than other mixed babies. You could've been Meeks, Zendaya, Kelly Oubre etc. instead mom decides to settle for a beta Arab muslim provider now you're autistic. Take Elliot Rodger for example he's a mix between White and Asian - you'll barely find any Mulatto like ER.

@looksmaxxer234
Carribean ones produce the classic mullato look you have, and the carribeans look better as they got the more aesthetic nose and lips from Indians and whites who were their centuries ago.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 15004 and Xangsane
Carribean ones produce the classic mullato look you have, and the carribeans look better as they got the more aesthetic nose and lips from Indians and whites who were their centuries ago.
Caribbean Mulattas fog tbh; the curry hair genes fog hard

Were you right about your assumption?
Arabs/Indians mixed with whites have a good look as the races share many similarities in terms of eyes and overall bone structure ( similar skull shape, lip size, and to a lesser extent eyes ( although it varies, subhumans have the dreaded bug eyes while better looking Indians /Arabs have that almond eye shape ).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Xangsane
People with one white parent and one parent of colour; did you and your parents ever experience racism from your white in-laws?
not me but my cousin married a white muslim convert, hes somali btw

the white girls parents treat him nicely, but probably because he has the high trust black nerd phenotype that makes him look harmless

also their kid looks pretty white. olive skinned with brown curly hair and green eyes, so i think thats why theyre fine with him.

if the kid turned out looking black they might have been more hostile towards him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, johncruz12345, Xangsane and 1 other person
Arabs/Indians mixed with whites have a good look as the races share many similarities in terms of eyes and overall bone structure ( similar skull shape, lip size, and to a lesser extent eyes ( although it varies, subhumans have the dreaded bug eyes while better looking Indians /Arabs have that almond eye shape ).
I've been told I have bug eyes, is it over?
Eye2
Eye3

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and BrendioEEE
not me but my cousin married a white muslim convert, hes somali btw

the white girls parents treat him nicely, but probably because he has the high trust black nerd phenotype that makes him look harmless

also their kid looks pretty white. olive skinned with brown curly hair and green eyes, so i think thats why theyre fine with him.

if the kid turned out looking black they might have been more hostile towards him
Where do you live? The US?
It could be that the inlaws were genuinely kind people who aren't racists.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Where do you live? The US?
It could be that the inlaws were genuinely kind people who aren't racists.
Well ethnics in general aspire to white max, so they were happy to see that bleached babies would be the next in line for the genetic pool.

• Love it
My cousin lives in sweden and the girl he married was swedish
Not surprising. Swedes tend to be very tolerant of minorities unlike in the uk - they get discriminated an awful lot here sadly.

• +1
Reactions: NeedToSucceed
Legit male model tier.10/10. Dark hair and blue eyes is the ultimate exotic combo.
Thank you, but I wouldn't want to be a male model or anything of the sort.
Predict my looks level overall?

Legit male model tier.10/10. Dark hair and blue eyes is the ultimate exotic combo.
Thank you, but I wouldn't want to be a male model or anything of the sort.
Predict my looks level overall?

I can kill her for you but it wont come cheap

• WTF
Not surprising. Swedes tend to be very tolerant of minorities unlike in the uk - they get discriminated an awful lot here sadly.
Interesting. I feel its worse in America. When I do yubo fair amount of matches from the UK/Australia and the remaining from scandanivan countries ( Finland and Norway ) which makes me wonder the whole thing about UK/Austrlians hating browns is more an american thing.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane
Swedes aren't tolerant at all.

• JFL
Interesting. I feel its worse in America. When I do yubo fair amount of matches from the UK/Australia and the remaining from scandanivan countries ( Finland and Norway ) which makes me wonder the whole thing about UK/Austrlians hating browns is more an american thing.
How many matches did you get per location, what were the quality of matches like and what's your ethnicity?

Oh absolutely. You know about the Cronulla Riots in 2005? I would have been battered to a pulp by the Anglo Aussies.

Here's a story my white leftist raver-goth Muslim convert mum told me this week. She is from a lower-middle class background.

Before she met my Lebanese Muslim dad and learnt about Islam and converted after marrying, she dated black (mostly Jamaican) guys in her youth and was in an LTR with a Jamaican guy for 1 year at uni before splitting up on friendly terms.

She was a raver-goth hybrid in the late 80s/early 90s and looked like a raver Patricia Morrison.

Most of her friends are black Caribbean people she met at school and university, both men and women, who often went to jungle and garage raves in London - I autistically showed her a FaceAndLMS video in which she recognised many of the songs playing (the background music of his videos feature mostly garage and jungle music). However, in Goth circles, which are mostly white and liberal, she was mostly excluded by them for this reason and only had two white Goth friends; neither were her closest friends.

Her own white family even got more and more distant with her as soon as she started associating with ethnic minorities and when I visited my maternal grandparents with dad, they gave us a chillier reception than when we went to visit my paternal grandparents. My white grandparents didn't treat me or my dad very well; they gave us the worst food to eat when we were with them and talked to us like dogs. They were a little more lenient with my mum.

As a result, I feel much closer to my dad's side of the family than my mum's, because I would never want to associate with people like those.

People with one white parent and one parent of colour; did you and your parents ever experience racism from your white in-laws?
Old people are old and racist. Other breaking news: water contains large quantities of wetness

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Bro… I was joking when I said your mum dated black guys yesterday when you told me she hanged out with Caribbean’s but I was right JFL.

Your mother is a based ethnic lover like me. Me and her have fully taken on board the white mans burden we will bleach ethnics

bleach them and send them back to whereever they came from

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Please pm so I can get her on coalfax. Thanks

You are oversharing buddy boyo, stop being autistic and have some boundaries

Quite a common scenario. Cumskin holes are overvalued in our society.

Given that we are of different races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

Indeed, the pairing was of a Black male and White femoid. The White femoid appeared to have racial identity issues("I want to be Black") stemming from adoption into a liberal family. She met the male during his hospitalization for violent behavior while in group therapy.
I suspect that the program manager worried deeply about the idea of young "beautiful" Shannon being influenced by a 5'2, 98lbs ethnic boy with severe anxiety.

How many matches did you get per location, what were the quality of matches like and what's your ethnicity?

Oh absolutely. You know about the Cronulla Riots in 2005? I would have been battered to a pulp by the Anglo Aussies.
Caramel colored indian. I mean the setting is local but after it runs out of your near area it expands. And for some reason it also throws you in the international field. Well the ones in Finland and Norway are very hot. The Australian and UK foids also some were pretty hot that sent me friend request.

Here's a story my white leftist raver-goth Muslim convert mum told me this week. She is from a lower-middle class background.

Before she met my Lebanese Muslim dad and learnt about Islam and converted after marrying, she dated black (mostly Jamaican) guys in her youth and was in an LTR with a Jamaican guy for 1 year at uni before splitting up on friendly terms.

She was a raver-goth hybrid in the late 80s/early 90s and looked like a raver Patricia Morrison.

Most of her friends are black Caribbean people she met at school and university, both men and women, who often went to jungle and garage raves in London - I autistically showed her a FaceAndLMS video in which she recognised many of the songs playing (the background music of his videos feature mostly garage and jungle music). However, in Goth circles, which are mostly white and liberal, she was mostly excluded by them for this reason and only had two white Goth friends; neither were her closest friends.

Her own white family even got more and more distant with her as soon as she started associating with ethnic minorities and when I visited my maternal grandparents with dad, they gave us a chillier reception than when we went to visit my paternal grandparents. My white grandparents didn't treat me or my dad very well; they gave us the worst food to eat when we were with them and talked to us like dogs. They were a little more lenient with my mum.

As a result, I feel much closer to my dad's side of the family than my mum's, because I would never want to associate with people like those.

Are you from the UK OP?

Burn the coal, pay the toll :LOL::soy:

PAHAHAHAHA