Even my white mother suffered exclusion by other whites, including her own family, because she dated black guys and other minorities.

Who do you side with in this story?

• Total voters
@ForeverRecession @gamma @WontStopNorwooding

4 = actually 40+

Ops dad is real man he saved her and accepted her despite her slutty past
Fate of ethnic men that date white women, they get former coalburner sluts :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Melo95, fogdart, ROTTING and 4 others
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Here's a story my white leftist raver-goth Muslim convert mum told me this week. She is from a lower-middle class background.

Before she met my Lebanese Muslim dad and learnt about Islam and converted after marrying, she dated black (mostly Jamaican) guys in her youth and was in an LTR with a Jamaican guy for 1 year at uni before splitting up on friendly terms.

She was a raver-goth hybrid in the late 80s/early 90s and looked like a raver Patricia Morrison.

Most of her friends are black Caribbean people she met at school and university, both men and women, who often went to jungle and garage raves in London - I autistically showed her a FaceAndLMS video in which she recognised many of the songs playing (the background music of his videos feature mostly garage and jungle music). However, in Goth circles, which are mostly white and liberal, she was mostly excluded by them for this reason and only had two white Goth friends; neither were her closest friends.

Her own white family even got more and more distant with her as soon as she started associating with ethnic minorities and when I visited my maternal grandparents with dad, they gave us a chillier reception than when we went to visit my paternal grandparents. My white grandparents didn't treat me or my dad very well; they gave us the worst food to eat when we were with them and talked to us like dogs. They were a little more lenient with my mum.

As a result, I feel much closer to my dad's side of the family than my mum's, because I would never want to associate with people like those.

People with one white parent and one parent of colour; did you and your parents ever experience racism from your white in-laws?
Damn, idk how you live with this shit tbh. I think if I knew my mum slept around like that, I'd have thrown up in the sink srs.

But anyways, yes white people are cunts and don't like ethnics.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Cidre enjoyer
Hello this is an automated response in reply to the user: @Xangsane

This automated activity has been sponsored by site administration to boost website traffic, to report any issues please contact @Master

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melo95, Danish_Retard, currylightskin and 3 others
Imagine if she stayed with her jamaican low inhib boyfriend, you would have been born a masc blue eyed mulatto thugmaxxed chad.

Instead you are an autistic nerdy arab praying on the muh muh prettyboy halo.:feelscry:
Over

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, fauxfox, fogdart and 4 others
need to find me a girl like this

• Love it
LMAO I side with her white family of course I change my mind this has gotten quite funny, your mother was basically a party whore who hooked up with ethnics and eventuwlly left her family behind to marry an ethnic:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just fucking lol tbh I can understand why her parents and siings feel the way they do. No offense but you do realize she has slept around wuite a bit? :feelswhat:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Melo95, ROTTING and Xangsane
this fucking retard believes whatever his mom says jfl

she obviously fucked 40 guys, not 4 bro

delete this post smh or otherwise u will be called "son of a Whore Mom Milf Mommy Milkers" for the rest of ur lyf!πŸ˜₯

toll: paid
also do you coom to mymomgoesblack.com
I still love her dearly, but I wouldn't want my future daughter to be like this. I might tell them this story when I'm a dad, just as a warning not to do this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, currylightskin and Manu le coq
have literally never experienced something like this irl:forcedsmile:

is this an amercian thing?
Anglosphere tbh. It's common among mixed couples and their in-laws

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Latinos look more like MENAS though that’s why it’s raider to integrate. Most lebenese look somewhat ethnic so they cannot fully integrate even if they try. My mate is half white and looks fully white that’s why he’s able to integrate not only that but his dad who is MENA wasn’t in his life so eveybody who knows him only knows his white mother so no red flags were raised
It's not that your friend looks fully white, it's because he was Christian.
The Dravidian Christian guy I told you about blended in very well with white people because he was a Christian.

LMAO I side with her white family of course I change my mind this has gotten quite funny, your mother was basically a party whore who hooked up with ethnics and eventuwlly left her family behind to marry an ethnic:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just fucking lol tbh I can understand why her parents and siings feel the way they do. No offense but you do realize she has slept around wuite a bit? :feelswhat:
See below:
I still love her dearly, but I wouldn't want my future daughter to be like this. I might tell them this story when I'm a dad, just as a warning not to do this.

Fate of ethnic men that date white women, they get former coalburner sluts :lul:
I love her dearly, but I wouldn't want my future daughters to be like this. Hence I'm not dating/marrying any white woman.

• Love it
Reactions: Melo95
Didnt even read , just picked "White family" as default:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Damn, idk how you live with this shit tbh. I think if I knew my mum slept around like that, I'd have thrown up in the sink srs.

But anyways, yes white people are cunts and don't like ethnics.
See below:
I love her dearly, but I wouldn't want my future daughters to be like this. Hence I'm not dating/marrying any white woman.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Imagine if she stayed with her jamaican low inhib boyfriend, you would have been born a masc blue eyed mulatto thugmaxxed chad.
View attachment 1671008
Instead you are an autistic nerdy arab praying on the muh muh prettyboy halo.:feelscry:
Over
Definitely has more SMV than me :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Manu le coq
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Xangsane
yo anon you must be very good looking then

white gene and middle eastern genes are good combo

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, currylightskin and Xangsane
Here's a story my white leftist raver-goth Muslim convert mum told me this week. She is from a lower-middle class background.

Before she met my Lebanese Muslim dad and learnt about Islam and converted after marrying, she dated black (mostly Jamaican) guys in her youth and was in an LTR with a Jamaican guy for 1 year at uni before splitting up on friendly terms.

She was a raver-goth hybrid in the late 80s/early 90s and looked like a raver Patricia Morrison.

Most of her friends are black Caribbean people she met at school and university, both men and women, who often went to jungle and garage raves in London - I autistically showed her a FaceAndLMS video in which she recognised many of the songs playing (the background music of his videos feature mostly garage and jungle music). However, in Goth circles, which are mostly white and liberal, she was mostly excluded by them for this reason and only had two white Goth friends; neither were her closest friends.

Her own white family even got more and more distant with her as soon as she started associating with ethnic minorities and when I visited my maternal grandparents with dad, they gave us a chillier reception than when we went to visit my paternal grandparents. My white grandparents didn't treat me or my dad very well; they gave us the worst food to eat when we were with them and talked to us like dogs. They were a little more lenient with my mum.

As a result, I feel much closer to my dad's side of the family than my mum's, because I would never want to associate with people like those.

People with one white parent and one parent of colour; did you and your parents ever experience racism from your white in-laws?
Bro… I was joking when I said your mum dated black guys yesterday when you told me she hanged out with Caribbean’s but I was right JFL.

Your mother is a based ethnic lover like me. Me and her have fully taken on board the white mans burden we will bleach ethnics

• Love it
Just imagine the size of the hole you came out of :lul:
Thats why he had so much space For his mogger bone structure and the blacks provide him with leftovers of their DNA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and poopmaster22
if you are a good father you should cut off whore daughters.

if I have daughter, and find out I spent 18 years raising them only for them to start sucking black dicks in club toilets, I would cut them off too.
Same

Thats why he had so much space For his mogger bone structure and the blacks provide him with leftovers of their DNA
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
yo anon you must be very good looking then

white gene and middle eastern genes are good combo
Check your DMs, and see what you think.

• +1
Reactions: TDriver
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, fauxfox and Xangsane
Bro… I was joking when I said your mum dated black guys yesterday when you told me she hanged out with Caribbean’s but I was right JFL.

Your mother is a based ethnic lover like me. Me and her have fully taken on board the white mans burden we will bleach ethnics
How could you tell that my mother liked black guys?
I won't lie, but many times, blacks were even nicer towards me than whites while growing up.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
When a man cums inside a woman very very little of his DNA gets absorbed by the woman
When I did my DNA test I only got 1% SSA DNA from Ghana in West Africa I believe

• JFL
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«, Melo95, Lihito and 3 others
I guess religioncel is a thing.

@WannabeJock When a man cums inside a woman very very little of his DNA gets absorbed by the woman

that’s bullshit, peak autism. It has been debunked hundred of times. Sorry bro it’s not because your mom got railed by 24 different chads in her twenties, that you’ll have something else than your shittybetabuxx dad genes.

@WannabeJock When a man cums inside a woman very very little of his DNA gets absorbed by the woman

that’s bullshit, peak autism. It has been debunked hundred of times. Sorry bro it’s not because your mom got railed by 24 different chads in her twenties, that you’ll have something else than your shittybetabuxx dad genes.
Can't u say it in a normal way

@Xangsane is a chad.

He would look like shit if he was half black.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Manu le coq
Send me your moms Facebook @Xangsane
I’m tryna go crazy
@Xangsane your mother wouldn’t even like this guy he’s a mongrel he ain’t even black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, fauxfox and johncruz12345
@Xangsane is a chad.

He would look like shit if he was half black.
Mulatto have been shown to have the highest apeal especially with light eyes.
@Xangsane show pics in pm, or i will spam your thread with gay furries:ogre:

• JFL

Attachments

• gif.gif
    gif.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
No not really, she told me she was in an LTR with one black Jamaican lad, dated 3 other Caribbean-origin black men and married my Lebanese Muslim dad.
White girls who are hippies/goths/non Pop music oriented ( like specific niches, some which are seen as strange ) have an affinity for non white cock.

Now days you can spot them also with hair dyes and wearing crystals. Not all of them obviously would fit that category but the majority do, like 80%.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane

Ancient Romans creampied many Arabs during their reign in North Africa, and greeks creampied many Arabs during their peak empire years, as did Arabs creampie spanish foids when Spain was part of islam rule for 700 years. Ever wonder where the Spain people get their dark hair and eyes from, well was Arabs lol.

They act like race mixing never happened in history, so immature. Mullatos are the least common, but is most common in Brazil. In an ideal world it wouldn't happen but I know a few half white half Arabs and the mix is pretty good looking tbh. I bet if you were full Arab of the wrong phenotype it wouldn't have been such a good look, but with the white in you the chances are much more maximized of looking aesthetic for you.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PrinceLuenLeoncur
View attachment 1671008
Over
Facts. Mulattos are healthier, have higher T, more neurotypical and better looking than other mixed babies. You could've been Meeks, Zendaya, Kelly Oubre etc. instead mom decides to settle for a beta Arab muslim provider now you're autistic. Take Elliot Rodger for example he's a mix between White and Asian - you'll barely find any Mulatto like ER.

@looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Xangsane and Looks234
Based familia