Even normies make memes about the dysgenic subhumans that women go for

Xtra

Xtra

title, even normies are catching on to the fact that modern females have terrible partner choices, but basement hindus on here still cope with muh chad muh women always go for good genetics

IMG 6450

IMG 6452

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, flippasav, ambi and 2 others
This is true.
Even normies I talk to irl sometimes bring up how foids date and fuck the most subhuman guys. But you log onto a sewer rotter forum and suddenly it's all about muh chad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Meteor21, datboijj, Xtra and 4 others
Just be Tall theory.
4234573_IMG_6452.webp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and vermillioncorefan
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, ambi and raleqtambrobret
This is true.
Even normies I talk to irl sometimes bring up how foids date and fuck the most subhuman guys. But you log onto a sewer rotter forum and suddenly it's all about muh chad.
I mean looks help, but status does as well.

The reason this forum is the way it is, is because most people here are aspie and know their brain is not social enough to pull as anything less than a HTN.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bomber517, datboijj, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
I mean looks help, but status does as well.

The reason this forum is the way it is, is because most people here are aspie and know their brain is not social enough to pull as anything less than a HTN.
You can tell how aspie someone is by how much importance they put on OLD and cold approaching. Normies can slay through social circle or talking to multiple girls when they go out drinking multiple times a week but PSL hindus have to compete in environments where it's almost all about looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Xtra, perpetuallytired and 1 other person
Even normies I talk to irl sometimes bring up how foids date and fuck the most subhuman guys.
It's true and it's nice that they say it, but how is it that when I get them to say it to me, they are not the sub-humans in question?

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
muh looks

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and datboijj
fucking retard this is water, everyone is subconsciously blackpilled. god i fucking hate this user

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and Zelenskyiv
She's leaning against him, looks like about the average height difference between men and women tbh.
So she is not going for a dysgenic subhuman, but at least an average guy(with a massive frame).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Zelenskyiv
So she is not going for a dysgenic subhuman, but at least an average guy(with a massive frame).
the first pic is a much better example than the second pic of what i meant. but I laughed at the second one

Shrek is hot. Normies are just dumb and don't understand what women find attractive.

• +1
Reactions: fuse, sickdawgie, Bomber517 and 1 other person
First pic actually made me laugh

It's not even about the frame. His facial ratios and skull are top-tier.
bro I don’t mean shrek lol, look at the first pic its a bunch of ugly faced twinks with an IQ of 80

bro I don’t mean shrek lol, look at the first pic its a bunch of ugly faced twinks with an IQ of 80
Yeah but why does he have to use a cartoon to prove his point anyway? I know it's a funny meme, but some real-life examples would be more convincing.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and sickdawgie
Balkans are tall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back