Even the nd kids in shcool get sex, you are an anomaly

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
I overhead the nd table at my lunch room talking about sex and relationships, they are all fat subhumans, yet sex is eegular for them

I was trying to blakcpill an anime server filled with nd subhumans

Theu started talking about their ltrs and first time sex experiences

Even look at any tiktok made by a nd kid, huge chance theyll be in ltr and probably have sex.

Even the subhumans in slums have sex as an ordinary thing.

The thing is, you and i are just unlovable, the way we look, the way we move, the way we talk just pisses people off and there isnt anything we can do about it.

Naturally, that is, you can take psychedelics to fix it somewhat but if your ugly/ your rep at your schools ruined then its wraps

There are 3 groups of ppl at school, Nds, Nts, and Nds who try to fraud as nt, the third group makes up majority of this forum and is the only sexless one

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Monobloc and thebuffdon690
wtf is nd

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, NoReedemingFeature and CarrotMaxxer

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxedoutfyp and barettrealrx
I overhead the nd table at my lunch room talking about sex and relationships, they are all fat subhumans, yet sex is eegular for them

I was trying to blakcpill an anike server filled with nd subhumans

Theu started talking about their ltrs

Even look at any tiktok made by a nd kid, huge chance theyll be in ltr and probably have sex.

Even the subhumans in slums have sex as an ordinary thing.

The thing is, you and i are just unlovable, the way we look, the way we move, the way we talk just pisses people off and there isnt anything we can do about it.

Naturally, that is, you can take psychedelics to fix it somewhat but if your ugly/ your rep at your schools ruined then its wraps
10 minutes with my oneitis = entire life path changed

This seems cap who would they even fuck?

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and barettrealrx
This seems cap who would they even fuck?
Other nds and blackpull doesnt exist for nds/fags

I saw a fat mutt phenotype nd with a tall nord nd

And a htb emo nd with a fat ltn nd

tldr. Mentally ill ppl are fucking other mentally ill ppl

• WTF
Reactions: barettrealrx
They are probably the only people whose relationships will last long term. The only two ways to achieve that is to use force (highly religious societies) or to be giga nonNT and totally alienated from your degen culture and society (by being mentally ill).

Even Chad loses LTR wise. A lot of these people will life mog not only incels, but Chad too.

• So Sad
They are probably the only people whose relationships will last long term. The only two ways to achieve that is to use force (highly religious societies) or to be giga nonNT and totally alienated from your degen culture and society (by being mentally ill).

Even Chad loses LTR wise. A lot of these people will life mog not only incels, but Chad too.
at what expense? a happy relationship whilst being looked down upon by the overwhelming majority of people, and not being able to succeed in life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx and plukee
you know nothing abt sex you worthless subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx and katsumaxxing
If there fat ugly subhumans then it doesn’t matter. There fucking there looksmatch and probably other men.

Meanwhile oclavicular are ND too but are fucking neurotypical attractive woman @Clavicular aint that right buddy boyo

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Clavicular and barettrealrx
at what expense? a happy relationship whilst being looked down upon by the overwhelming majority of people, and not being able to succeed in life.
ND people can function in society just fine. Obviously there are exceptions and even then, they can just work from home or some shit like that.

Exactly

• JFL
If there fat ugly subhumans then it doesn’t matter. There fucking there looksmatch and probably other men.

Meanwhile oclavicular are ND too but are fucking neurotypical attractive woman @Clavicular aint that right buddy boyo
Tales im a truecel

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, cyprian_tomaszewski, plukee and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Good wont be doing the surgery till end of year tho
fuark how did you get him to finally agree to a consult

You can't contact that nigga