Even though I'm a Chadlite (rated 5.5 PSL on average), what seems to be the main cause of my dating problems?

What seems to be the main cause of my dating problems?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Despite being mostly rated 5.5 PSL on average by people on this forum, what do you think seems to be my problem in dating?

My goal is to get married and have children with an ethnic down-to-earth, fun-loving HQNP HTB who is well-educated and has a pleasant personality.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 9779, HeavenAdmιn and 1 other person
definitely autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, IamImportant, FrameMogger and 50 others
I think it's mostly a case of the country you're in not having the sort of women you're after in large enough quantities.

I'd maybe recommend you try Central Asia where there are lots of Muslim women who are like you in that they're not super devout, but still have traditional values. They also often have phenotypes that would appeal to you.

Not really sure how you'd go about Central Asiamaxxing appropriately though. I've never heard of someone trying to date women from that region or locationmaxxing there before.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Sigmamale, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Reason: "Other".

Why?: "You have an account on Looksmax.org".

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ImperialCommissar, enchanted_elixir, FrameMogger and 7 others
you need to explain more what you are actually doing
talk more about your expierences
you dont talk about this so so how can anyone here try to help you or explain anything

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Eduardo DOV
Photoshop pheno @looksmaxxer234 @gamma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, aBetterMii, efidescontinuado and 7 others
Despite being mostly rated 5.5 PSL on average by people on this forum, what do you think seems to be my problem in dating?

My goal is to get married and have children with an ethnic down-to-earth, fun-loving HQNP HTB who is well-educated and has a pleasant personality.

Didn't you say a lot of those females were pulling the full fledged Chads?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Islamic culture associated failo, Islamic NAME failo, you not fitting into contemporary Anglo-Saxon society and their way of life, your autism(self-explanatory, no offense), your softness(you want to fuck foids in relationships and not pump and dump them), and your high-inhib behaviour.

You're obviously really good looking, a solid 7-7.5 Chadlite with very good coloring etc and you're 5'10 which is above average in the UK so you don't have any height failos so that's that.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, galego123 and 4 others
you just want
you never initiate

you talk about a thousand story here
never have I read about meeting a girl up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 16369, Xangsane and 1 other person
Because faceapp Is not real life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, chawaje, Deleted member 9801 and 15 others
Other; Ur too adorable and sweet

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Xangsane
Because faceapp Is not real life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 444, aBetterMii and 5 others
other: You lack McLovin's pheno

• JFL
probs aspie even tho i think ur mostly larping/satirical
u reply like an ai chatbot at times tbh
but i still wish u well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Xangsane, Deleted member and 1 other person
u reply like an ai chatbot at times tbh
It's over for piece of automated messaging software that uses artificial intelligence to converse with peoplecels
Brutal man.:feelsbadman: and I thought the mossad was doing a good job when they put me in charge of tracking incel behaviour, at least I'm not ai... It never even began for him.:(

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Xangsane and geezcel
I'm drunkmaxxing in a parc next to a night club where Stacies and Chads are having fun and it is some pure ropefuel
Foto no exif

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, EverythingMattersCel, GetShrekt and 3 others
youre not dom and way too soft habibi

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Lygodactylus
youre not dom and way too soft habibi
one of the reasons why xxxtentacion was admired even though he was a manlet is coz hes dom.
Onfroy's ex-girlfriend Geneva Ayala had accused Onfroy of domestic abuse. According to Ayala's statement, Onfroy beat her at times, choked her, broke clothes hangers on her legs, threatened to chop off her hair or cut out her tongue, pressed knives or scissors to her face, and held her head underwater in their bathroom while promising to drown her.[291] "His favorite thing was to just backhand my mouth", Ayala says. "That always left welts inside my lips."[292]

The first incident of domestic violence allegedly occurred when Onfroy slapped Ayala and broke her iPhone 6S, because she had complimented a male friend on his new jewelry. Onfroy later repaired the phone.[293] In one incident recounted to a prosecutor, Ayala said Onfroy asked her which object she wanted him to force into her vagina: a long-handled barbecue fork, or a wire barbecue brush, she chose the fork and Onfroy told her to undress. She claimed Onfroy was lightly dragging the tool against her inner thigh when she passed out; he did not penetrate her with it. Ayala stated that once she woke up, Onfroy started apologizing to her profusely for the incident.[294] Following the alleged incidents, Ayala started a GoFundMe page, claiming she needed surgery for damage to her left eye. She raised over $32,000, including $5,000 being donated by Onfroy. The fundraiser was temporarily suspended by GoFundMe due to allegations of fraud. It was never confirmed whether Ayala had the surgery done.[295][296][297]

Onfroy maintained his innocence publicly until his death.[298][293] Ayala said that Onfroy would often guilt her with near-attempts at suicide. Ayala said he used to fill a bathtub with water then fetch the microwave and dangle it over, threatening to let go. Another time he reportedly dangled himself from a 12th-story balcony by his legs and threatened suicide again after learning that Ayala had cheated on him during his time in jail.[299][271] After Onfroy's death, Ayala said in regards to those discussing her accusations against Onfroy, "It's disgusting that people are speaking for me."[300] Responding to those who criticized her for mourning Onfroy after his death, Ayala said on her Instagram story, "Did y'all know him? No, y'all did not. I knew who the fuck he was… I still fucking love him. I lost someone very dear to me and I can grieve whenever the fuck I fucking want to."[301]

Roommates of both Onfroy and Ayala describe Onfroy's remorse after the incidents, and say that Onfroy said he "badly wanted to control his anger".[294] This included an occasion where Onfroy was described as falling to his knees and weeping, begging to himself for his behavior to change.[302] Some psychologists have speculated that Onfroy may have suffered from an attachment disorder stemming from the absence of his mother and father during childhood, which could have made him prone to uncontrollable violent outbursts.[303][304] Onfroy was re-diagnosed with bipolar disorder as an adult after initially being diagnosed as a child.[305][306] Onfroy had been seeing a therapist and began taking medication by the time of his death.[305]

On New Year's Eve 2017, Onfroy entered a relationship with Jenesis Sanchez, which eventually became a domestic partnership.[307][308] Sanchez said that in their relationship Onfroy showed changes in controlling his anger and would simply walk away if an argument ensued, rather than ever being physical. Onfroy began saying that he saw his deceased friend, Jocelyn Flores as his "guardian angel" and that it helped him to make better decisions in his relationship.[309] Three days after his death, Onfroy's mother announced on Instagram that Sanchez was pregnant with his child.[310] In an interview, Sanchez said Onfroy was notified three weeks before he passed. The baby, Gekyume,[311] was confirmed to be a boy on August 22, 2018,[312][313][314][315] and was born on January 26, 2019, three days after what would have been his father's 21st birthday.[316]

A couple of weeks after Sanchez requested Onfroy's DNA samples to prove the paternity of her son Gekyume, Onfroy's mother filed to block the test. Onfroy's mother sealed her court filings in opposition, so it is unclear why she objects to a paternity test. Some fans suspect it has something to do with her financial stake in Onfroy's estate. On May 15, 2019, Sanchez won the legal battle and a Florida judge granted access to a DNA sample from Onfroy.[317][318][319][320]

hold up bruh who was the masc model chad at the frame at 14 sec somebody give me sauce his jaw was craxy
This guy?
2755654 IMG 20220220 053406
2755751 IMG 20220220 064541
2755752 IMG 20220220 064549

@Xangsane who is it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Xangsane

You already know….. autism sonny Jim I’m in the same situation as you it’s over for both of us. You mogg me though I think

• So Sad
In your position I'd abuse my good genetics for ONS with gothy daddy-issues white chicks, but hey that's just me. Good luck bud.

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ImperialCommissar, Marsiere214 and Xangsane
Permament problems require permament solutions tbh. I was never supposed to be born

Je suis littéralement un sous-homme, une erreur génétique qui n'était pas censée d'être née.

If you're gonna rope can you give me your money?
I will rope soon without a doubt, but I'm a poorcel so

• So Sad
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Lygodactylus
:Comfy:

Attachments

• 1651268796911.jpg
    1651268796911.jpg
    496.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    28.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

all of them tbh
fix all of it, maybe besides height

• So Sad
@Xangsane Sorry for derailing your thread, I'm too drunk

Drunkmaxxed as fuck tbh

too high inhib

Someone of your looks level, especially arab should have way more of an attitude than you seem to.

Nigga you're 5.5 psl, you have it better than everyone except rugby Chad's. Go out and fuck some bitches

Forget your morals...go and experience life before you decide what is right or wrong

• +1
Je suis littéralement un sous-homme, une erreur génétique qui n'était pas censée d'être née.

I will rope soon without a doubt, but I'm a poorcel so
I pity u/ je vous pains monsieur
Maybe become a BD artist? That's what ugly men do to make a living in France/ Belgium:feelshehe:

And also yeah UK and Anglosphere is racist against non anglos... realize you'll never be seen the same a white prettyboy

That's why you have to be Low inhib and a bit intimidating

• +1
Reactions: 444 and Xangsane
lmao i love your threads

• Love it
because in real life filters and photo editing do not exist

Reason: "Other".

Why?: "You have an account on Looksmax.org".
So how come Arvid, Amnesia and Lars are all proper slayers who get all the ladies? :lul::lul:

you need to explain more what you are actually doing
talk more about your expierences
you dont talk about this so so how can anyone here try to help you or explain anything
I guess I don't put myself out there too much. I had one ex gf, one lay (from her) but that was it - she was a pos.

Didn't you say a lot of those females were pulling the full fledged Chads?
Yes, unfortunately a lot of the women I'm drawn to seem to really want the full fledged yuppie chads because of Princess syndrome and they think they're special snowflakes because they're hqnp and "different" from other girls.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
voted for everything

• JFL