Even though I'm a Chadlite (rated 5.5 PSL on average), what seems to be the main cause of my dating problems?

What seems to be the main cause of my dating problems?

• Total voters
Literally most people's ideal partner is a submissive JB JFL

@Xangsane what's your type of girl then a milf?
That's what he told me, he wants a 23 yo which is a roast beef

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Xangsane
Idk nigga. Your photos have around 900 filters on them so maybe you aren’t as high psl you think

They have a pot to piss in.
Not sure why you care about finances, younger girls don't give a fuck if your rich or not lol
Fair enough I guess tho bro

Not sure why you care about finances, younger girls don't give a fuck if your rich or not lol
Fair enough I guess tho bro
Because younger girls often don't know what they want either

I thought my 5.5 inch cock would suffice, but oh well.
I think it doesn't matter if you get the nut off but a bigger dick is better in allot of cases

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL

I love you bro, and maybe your posts on the forum aren't representative of how you act in real life.

But do you not sometimes think to yourself that your thought processes are a little different to most peoples?

I can't know for sure but I'd definitely look into the ASD spectrum and see if any of it fits you.

Do you have difficulty maintaining eye contact with people in real life?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and FrameMogger
Do you have difficulty maintaining eye contact with people in real life?
I sometimes have problems with maintaining eye contact, but when I do make eye contact I tend to stare right in their eyes.

jfl at all the high inhib and personality votes. this site is so bluepilled, sometimes indistinguishable from reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, DwayneWhite55 and Xangsane
jfl at all the high inhib and personality votes. this site is so bluepilled, sometimes indistinguishable from reddit
Is it autism then?

Is it autism then?
Nah women don't care about how high inhib or NT you are, only your looks. Apparently a million chadfish and real life examples of this aren't enough for the copers on this forum. Being in the UK is probably your biggest problem, if that was a an option I would have voted for that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 19036 and Xangsane
Nah women don't care about how high inhib or NT you are, only your looks. Apparently a million chadfish and real life examples of this aren't enough for the copers on this forum. Being in the UK is probably your biggest problem, if that was a an option I would have voted for that.
I guess I'm too nerdy-looking. Women of all races in the UK (except noodles) seem to like maesthetic or masc RTT Love Island slayers. Noodles seem to have a strong preference for prettyboys (my first crush was a hapa noodle)

if bitches are warmer/neutral when you didn't even speak but if they get colder or dislike you after you speak that means aspie convos or non human aspie facial expressions holding you back

if bitches dislike you and don't care about you at all no matter what situation you in, go looksmax or its over.

yes but if you not chad you always need being nt and average inhib to at least get some attention otherwise its obviosly over. but if you a chad aspie you probably dont have the social problems of autism since you look and always looked like a chad

• +1
if bitches are warmer/neutral when you didn't even speak but if they get colder or dislike you after you speak that means aspie convos or non human aspie facial expressions holding you back

if bitches dislike you and don't care about you at all no matter what situation you in, go looksmax or its over.
The former applies definitely applies to me, by far.

Psychologists dont give out high functioning anymore

Islam and NT tax

• So Sad
@Xangsane probably to reasons shit city/location and or shut social circle it meet girls. If your a introverted high inhib mf you gotta ascend your social circle to warm approach

• So Sad
You're chadlite, accept it, move on with your life

• JFL
location. UK is the most brutal place in the west.

• So Sad
i thought the US is hard but it seems like UK beckies are MASC chadlite 6’4 only.