ever thought of becoming a plastic surgeon?

Adamsmith12345

Adamsmith12345

FACE HEIGHT STATUS NT FRAME
If you're a PSL autist who rots on this forum and is obsessed with looks and ascension

why not study to become a plastic surgeon?
you can
1. betabuxx to get a used up white foid
2. do plastic surgery on her to ascend her
3. work in a subject that you are fascinated in

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, Niklaus Mikaelson and subhuman to mtn
Because it requires 6+ years of work and most people here are too depressed to even brush their teeth every morning?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Nims, bogii and 3 others
You need to be top 1% in your classes in med school to become a surgeon in anything related to facial reconstruction/dermatology.

• Woah
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
You need to be top 1% in your classes in med school to become a surgeon in anything related to facial reconstruction/dermatology.
Is that true? Seems cope.

Over here in the UK, we have many med schools. I am guessing not all med school courses were made equal. I.e. some are probably easier than others. So it makes no sense if someone graduated from an elite med school, but didn't get into top 1% so he gets barred. Whilst another dude goes to low rank med school gets top 1% and gets admitted

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn

Over here in the UK, we have many med schools. I am guessing not all med school courses were made equal. I.e. some are probably easier than others. So it makes no sense if someone graduated from an elite med school, but didn't get into top 1% so he gets barred. Whilst another dude goes to low rank med school gets top 1% and gets admitted
It is true.

Also speaking anecdotally, I know a couple (family friends), one is a bariatric surgeon and the other is a dentist.

Both confirm that being at the top of your class did in fact make a difference, and usually only the top ended up in facial surgery/dermatology.

The main reason is for residency selection.

Different specialties are more picky with who they select.

They both studied in the US.

• +1
Reactions: .... and Adamsmith12345

Also I am speaking in terms of your grades, not so much the name of your school.

That is another subject entirely and I don't know how much that weighs in comparison to something like finance for example, where in which being from a target school does make a difference.

too time consuming, too stressful, grades not good enough, not interested in betabuxxing, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
If you're a PSL autist who rots on this forum and is obsessed with looks and ascension

why not study to become a plastic surgeon?
you can
1. betabuxx to get a used up white foid
2. do plastic surgery on her to ascend her
3. work in a subject that you are fascinated in
Seems like a good option tbh, but I doubt most people are willing to put in the work to become one

Unless you're doing it on yourself:what:

• +1
Reactions: Loki