Every day I look like a different person

nigtard

nigtard

Looked human yesterday and now I look disgusting again.There is no consistency, but most of the days I look like genetic trash.When I look in the mirror and like my look it gives me so much lifefuel for the rest of the day until I look into another mirror and look ugly again.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Deleted member 20370
same, what creates this phenomenon?

some days i feel so good about my appearance and then for weeks in return i will feel like an ugly abused bug that just crawled out of shit

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Post face nigga

• Hmm...
Looked human yesterday and now I look disgusting again.There is no consistency, but most of the days I look like genetic trash.When I look in the mirror and like my look it gives me so much lifefuel for the rest of the day until I look into another mirror and look ugly again.

some days i feel so good about my appearance and then for weeks in return i will feel like an ugly abused bug that just crawled out of shit
Post face nigga
Same face on both days

Different minds on both days

Bipolar on both niggas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370

Same once in a while I'll have like a week where I am so in love with myself almost like some narcissist.Then after I will hate myself for the rest of the month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I'm retarted what are you trying to say
Your face is always the same, but you perceive yourself looking differently due to having bipolar

• +1
body dysmorphia, just ignore it and look at yourself naked in the same mirror for 10 minutes a day for an actual outlook on urself

• +1
Your face is always the same, but you perceive yourself looking differently due to having bipolar
Does bipolar account for constant mood swings, depression,dissociation and paranoia

• +1
Yes. Those are the main symptoms
Its over then I'm never going to go to a psychologist for a diagnosis tho.I'd rather just live this out and look how long I'll last before I rope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back