Every fucking success story on /theredpill and /mgtow are staged and a lie

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned

just lol at this, dude went from 90kg to 80kg cuz gym and now his girl begs him to come back

lol at this, i weight 82kg while having unbelievably low amount of BF and i dont see girls begging me on street, i also look taller than him and never was fat.

This girl doesnt have to fight for 80kg guy since dating apps and social medias are around.
she can have 10s of men like him with good bodies pming her daily and im sure she knows it

as in 2018, you cant make women 'beg' you into relationship just because of your 80kg body unless you are a manlet.

you need way more muscles than 80kg IMO while still having great low BF and good face to be "chosed" by girls (not begged, obviously)

imo this story is fake as fuck

dude is deluded by thinking if he weights 80kg and goes to gym then hes a hot catch.

lol at him

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
80kg is around ideal weight tbh but irrelevant to the post.

I always think of that mgtow meme with the old guy making a vid and turning off his laptop and it's just him there all alone.

all the field reports are exaggerations. honestly if they took their own "just meditate bro" advice, they would never even use TRP let alone fucking reddit hahaha

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme