Every Girl That Used To Want Me Wants Me Dead Now (RATE THEM)

who let u get surgeries so young?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and Chowdog
thanks bro so like what can ido to get better looks
just bad late puberty (gave these lips and weird bones) lack of testosterone no skin care no showers no haircuts no gym starving for the past 2 years you get the point
Why you afraid (or some other reason) to tell the truth that you are already surgery maxxed. You already make it obvious to people (consciously or unconsciously idk) via the way you act here about the topic specifically, you don’t wanna lie about having no surgeries and to avoid it you make some obviously ironical statements/posts of transformations like you want people to actually know that you are surgery maxxed and make obvious through signs of sarcasms like it’s puberty and it’s just mewing etc. but for some reason you don’t want just tell straight you are surgery maxxed

thanks bro so like what can ido to get better looks

Why you afraid (or some other reason) to tell the truth that you are already surgery maxxed. You already make it obvious to people (consciously or unconsciously idk) via the way you act here about the topic specifically, you don’t wanna lie about having no surgeries and to avoid it you make some obviously ironical statements/posts of transformations like you want people to actually know that you are surgery maxxed and make obvious through signs of sarcasms like it’s puberty and it’s just mewing etc. but for some reason you don’t want just tell straight you are surgery maxxed
im all natural broi

Man. I'm so sorry for your descension. Hope you can improve your looks I know how it hurts. If you wanna talk theres no problem

Man. I'm so sorry for your descension. Hope you can improve your looks I know how it hurts. If you wanna talk theres no problem
thanks man well have to see about my looks though maybe ill improbve

Hes subhuman with short face syndrome and probably a gigantic forhead under all that hair
well i mean hes a typical 5.25 PSL chadlite but irl he has insane status due to eye area and hair and he has a good chin as well
nigga hes fucking that promiscious whore and not me that could be me with her legit if i just wouldnt have been a pussy ;'(

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
mfs legit posting bitches from their school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 21192
Fuck you james sapphire

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and SubSigma
Fuck you manlet. no amount of underground surgeries that have turned you into a freak will ever save u. fuck you
i mog you tho funny how a lil bitch behind the screen is tryna act like hes better lmfao and i aint no manlet boi im 5 10

i mog you tho funny how a lil bitch behind the screen is tryna act like hes better lmfao and i aint no manlet boi im 5 10
lol u have zero harmony. even giga truecel tera mogs u. and u are 5'7 at 16 u manlet. cope u stupid incel nobody loves u

lol u have zero harmony. even giga truecel tera mogs u. and u are 5'7 at 16 u manlet. cope u stupid incel nobody loves u
How nigga? My harmony mogs chico, you wish u had this harmony and look at my hand size u cant have 8.75 inch hands and size 11.5 shoe and this face proportion and still be 5 7 im 5 10 and i mog u faggiot
8661235E 6E66 469E AA63 D27735E34ADF
7ECB2ADA 9E8C 4D77 A93E 63EE3AD0A8F6
73A02173 DC36 4A16 9861 30C65A72A587
B25B373E A4AF 481C 9A42 B85FCE664861
396D492B 05B2 47C4 9A69 D324D2BBF117
7104DD96 B7DD 4D11 9A05 566CECB9728E
5907FD47 4ECD 4DAD B0AD EA773DA89228
299E35D3 75D6 450A B879 6FDFE1EED1CE
9E4FE290 4982 48FD AAF5 299457C5D52A
AFA78E8C 3614 4629 A20B 993851EABE81

How nigga? My harmony mogs chico, you wish u had this harmony and look at my hand size u cant have 8.75 inch hands and size 11.5 shoe and this face proportion and still be 5 7 im 5 10 and i mog u faggiot
View attachment 1909115View attachment 1909116View attachment 1909117View attachment 1909118View attachment 1909119View attachment 1909121View attachment 1909122View attachment 1909123View attachment 1909124View attachment 1909125
u probably scare people when u walk buy them. zero harmony, u could scare satan off. i tera mog u, and u have tiny feet and hands so shut the fuck up

u probably scare people when u walk buy them. zero harmony, u could scare satan off. i tera mog u, and u have tiny feet and hands so shut the fuck up
yeah whatever idot

CRY LOL HAHAHAHAHAH
yeah ur a fucking tiktok normie look at ur join date faggot u learned about this site from tiktok u normie tiktok normie gay normie idiot asshole bitch

@curlyheadjames You looked good after bimax, why have you continued doing surgeries on yourself? What has worsened your appearance the most? We need more details to be able to give you proper advice how to reverse this.

yeah ur a fucking tiktok normie look at ur join date faggot u learned about this site from tiktok u normie tiktok normie gay normie idiot asshole bitch
cry about it lil bitch fuck you no body will ever love u incel. fuck you. I found this website on accident. and normie or not i tera ultra hyper mog u. u will never mog anyone. U are a piece of shit and fuck you

@curlyheadjames You looked good after bimax, why have you continued doing surgeries on yourself? What has worsened your appearance the most? We need more details to be able to give you proper advice how to reverse this.
no surgeries and i dont need help here no one here knows more than me and actually done surgeries their expertise is google scholar
shit advice here with shit rotten user base this forum has nothing ot offer IM SO ENRAGED!

cry about it lil bitch fuck you no body will ever love u incel. fuck you. I found this website on accident. and normie or not i tera ultra hyper mog u. u will never mog anyone. U are a piece of shit and fuck you
u dont mog me ur face is average nigga

u dont mog me ur face is average nigga
ur face literally induces fear to every single person. you cause people to cry in fear when they see u. richard ramirez looks like the nicest man on earth compared to you . i hyper mog u. fuck off u little manlet bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2