Every Girl That Used To Want Me Wants Me Dead Now (RATE THEM)

why does this retard nigger site just stop me from editing like 10% of messages? fucking dogshit website

He didn't get surgeries just bad late puberty overgrown bones and lips. It s the opposite of recessed and look just as bad because monster vibes.
hes gone back and forth from saying he got surgeries and hasnt i dont even fkn know anymore, one thing is for sure, he is definitely gay

Screenshot 2022 05 30 163022
Screenshot 2022 05 30 160538

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2 and jake_okok
JFL at those vain subhuman hoes with no personality feeling entitled to Chads:feelsgood:
James is a victim of female hypergamy and feminism. His story is heartbreaking. Hopefully though, there are ways he can revert those botched procedures.

Getting filler dissolver for his lips and gymmaxing so he can pull off the Gigachad aesthetic is a good temporary measure. He should also attempt to contact the famous plastic surgeons on social media and tell them his story without mentioning the name of the forum.

He could make up a sob story about being emotionally abused by his ex-girlfriend who coerced him into changing his appearance. One of them should eventually agree to help him for the clout or at least set up some crowdfunding opportunity. Example of a doctor he could try:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
fuck everyone who told me opry or death
fuck everyone who told me i needed to get canthoplasty
fuck everyone who said i needed rhino
fuck everyone who said i needed lip injections
fuck everyone who said i needed hollow cheeks
fuck u all for saying i needed fillers
]
ok so basically there are 100s of these messages im not even kidding but yall would be bored, I used to be a big hit with JBS at my school I'm not fucking kidding.
Just read these threads if you don't believe.
These are just a few of the best ones.

December 11th, I message a cute latina chick from my school with a fat ass and decent tits if i still had her on snap, because she wanted to fuck a few months prior.
View attachment 1700176View attachment 1700177View attachment 1700178View attachment 1700179View attachment 1700180

Now I'm blocked, you get the idea. I don't understand what the fuck I did wrong to her?
View attachment 1700181View attachment 1700182
I mean she'd be a nice GF tbh, she was in love with my looks back then, she liked my jaw (it wasn't weird at the time), she complimented my eye color (hazel, which idk why it's legit a normal color but ig she thought it was green lol), and my hair.
I'm not a big fan of fat asses, but still she was desired at the time, and every nigga wanted a piece of this bitch, so it still would've been a win-win for me.

Next I messaged this 15 year old JB (I'm 16 BTW feds I'm not weird)
Two years ago we had each other on snap, and she called me cute, because you know I had my youthful looks. And now, she won't even give me the time of day WTF?
View attachment 1700183View attachment 1700184
View attachment 1700207

Next I legit met the BADDEST BITCH, I was at the mall one day with my friends Nelson, Victor and Jaelyn. I've posted their pics in my previous threads in the top of the page.

View attachment 1700198
She had a bit of a descension, but at the time, DAMN NIGGA my friend Jaelyn couldn't stop commenting about her ass. He said that shit looked, "bootylicious or delectable something I can't exactly remember." I think she's starve maxxed now, but at the time all the niggas in town wanted her. But she wanted me, because we met at the mall. I called her name, she found me attractive, we then went to sonic and chilled. Exchanged numbers, she said my jaw was sharp as fuck, we texted for a bit, then I said I didn't wanna hurt her and blew her off. I guess it hurt her feelings, I guess I did it because I was high inhib at the time, but here's the ss if yall wanna see. I had a good personality as well, even when we were talking about height I still managed to turn it around into a joke and made her like me even more. Proof that prettyboy looks, hair, face, and body halo can make a girl like you without being over 6 foot, despite being short I was still able to pull these girls. Being tall is still important for most men because they weren't at my looks level.
View attachment 1700217
Yep she used to fw me now she called me weird and says to KMS.
Over.

View attachment 1700199
View attachment 1700196
this girl morgan chromi used to snap me i was good friends w her sister too they both found me attractive and i liked them as well, sucks that im such an incel now. if i wouldve been blackpilled back then i wouldve tore all these bitches asses UP NIGGA!
morgan would compliment my rings in the hallway id hear her say to her friends that I was so hot and her friend would say Im a spicy white or whatever. this fucking sucks man im alone and i have no one no friends or girls. my past self doesnt even seem like me, it seems like a figment of my imagination, and now this girl is dating a chad THEY ALL ARE DATING FUCKING CHADS BECAUSE I WAS SO STUPID TO LET THEM GO!

View attachment 1700193View attachment 1700194
heres another girl named kaykay
id get her pics but too many has been attached here shes a mid tier becky but really cute id say ^
|

the next girl is a girl who found me on tiktok before i started acting like an idiot and still had prettyboy looks kinda and then i fucked it all up
View attachment 1700185View attachment 1700186View attachment 1700187
the next girl is a low tier becky unfraded emo cuck bitch
used to find me cute and bam yall guessed it now she thinks im ugly because of my eyes
View attachment 1700188
see at this time i still had cute cheeks that werent sunken and weird i had better looks collagen hair etc but she still found me attractive bc i had more soft features now this was 10 motnsh ago
View attachment 1700189View attachment 1700191View attachment 1700192

and so yeah im ugly bc of all my features ppl here who say i have a good eye area IFUCKING DONT look what this girl sadi now i need surgery on them
especailly the last girl ill never forget how she said my eyes are ugly
so yeah guys thanks for ruining my life idk if any of u faggots from 2020 are still here but fuck uto everyone who recomended surgery and habits for me back then assholes
yeah for those who know my old account i used to post here in 2020 waiting 1.5 year later came back and then i got a new account

fuck everyone who told me opry or death
fuck everyone who told me i needed to get canthoplasty
fuck everyone who said i needed rhino
fuck everyone who said i needed lip injections
fuck everyone who said i needed hollow cheeks
fuck u all for saying i needed fillers
fuck everyone who told me if i was truly good looking id look good when i wakeup without showering or faking my looks with anything
yo uare all fucking niggers and i hate u u ruined MY FUCKING LIFE! AND ITS FUNY BC U GUYS THINK THIS A FUCKING TROLL BUT ITS NOT IM GENUINELY JUST FUCKED IT"S SO FUCKING OVER FOR ME ILL NEVER FIND LOVE BECAUSE I HAVE SHIT TEETH CUZ YALL SAID TO BE TRULLY GOOOD LOOKING TO NOT BRUSH NOW MY BRACES OFF I HAVE CROOKED BROWN TEETH AND I HAVE LEGIT ZERO COLLAGEN NO BUCCINATORS IN MY FACE SO I LOOK LIKE A 50 YEAR OLD ZOMBIE I GET CALLED UGLY EVERYWHERE I GO YALL TOLD ME TO STARVE MYSELF SO MY GROWTH GOT STUNTED NOW I CANT GO ON A SUMMER TRIP WITH MY RELATIVES TO NEW JERSEY BC IM NOT CHAD BC ILL HAVE TO SEE ALL MY GYMAXXED RELATIVES AND IM NOT GYMMAXED AND IM SO FUCKING SCRAWNY AND WEAK AND UNTRAINED ITS SO OVER I WANT A TIME MACHINE IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY RITUAL OR SECRET TO JUST GO BACK 18 MONTHS PLEASE I JUT WANNA GO BACK TO NOVEMBER 2020 FIX MY LIFe
KEEP GETTING REGULAR HAIRCUTS MAINTAIN RELATIONSHIPS DATE AND FUCK GIRLS KEEP WORKING OUT AND DOING SKINCARE NO SURGERY MAYBE FILLERS BUT THATS IT
FUCK U ALL RANT OVER RATE THESE GIRLS IM DONE IM GOING TO PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF ON CITRA EMULATOR BC AT LEAST MY VILLAGERS TREAT ME NICELY WITH RESPECT MOST OF THE TIME AND I CAN BE ANYONE OR ILL PLAY ARKHAM KNIGHT WHERE I CAN BE A 6 2 GIGACHAD WITH BLUE EYES AND FIGHT CRIME AND STARE AT CATWOMANS ASS
OKAY GUYS BYE FUCK U ALL AGAIN
PS FUCK U

"bUt BuT mY PSl iNCreAsEd"

I WANT A TIME MACHINE IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY RITUAL OR SECRET TO JUST GO BACK 18 MONTHS PLEASE I JUT WANNA GO BACK TO NOVEMBER 2020 FIX MY LIFe
KEEP GETTING REGULAR HAIRCUTS MAINTAIN RELATIONSHIPS DATE AND FUCK GIRLS KEEP WORKING OUT AND DOING SKINCARE NO SURGERY MAYBE FILLERS BUT THATS IT
I WON'T SAY IT AGAIN, GO CONSULT A FACIAL RECONSTRUCTION SURGEON! JUST CALL THEM AND EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED, AND SEND THEM AN EMAIL OF YOUR DESCENSION AND ASK WHAT THEY CAN DO TO FIX IT! COMPLETELY FREE!

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Ahrimancel
just bad late puberty (gave these lips and weird bones) lack of testosterone no skin care no showers no haircuts no gym starving for the past 2 years you get the point
Reverse or I'll assist you in your suicide.

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel
You're in the bottom 0.01% of being NT so you're doomed for failure currently. Your life's focus for the next 5 years should to be to become NT. But, you're going to read this and make another post tomorrow doing this same shit again and you will never function in society EVER because you just will resist change.

@Zer0/∞ You should chronicle this story.

You're in the bottom 0.01% of being NT so you're doomed for failure currently. Your life's focus for the next 5 years should to be to become NT. But, you're going to read this and make another post tomorrow doing this same shit again and you will never function in society EVER because you just will resist change.
nah bro im very NT whats bad about my face

JFL at those vain subhuman hoes with no personality feeling entitled to Chads:feelsgood:
James is a victim of female hypergamy and feminism. His story is heartbreaking. Hopefully though, there are ways he can revert those botched procedures.

Getting filler dissolver for his lips and gymmaxing so he can pull off the Gigachad aesthetic is a good temporary measure. He should also attempt to contact the famous plastic surgeons on social media and tell them his story without mentioning the name of the forum.

He could make up a sob story about being emotionally abused by his ex-girlfriend who coerced him into changing his appearance. One of them should eventually agree to help him for the clout or at least set up some crowdfunding opportunity. Example of a doctor he could try:
i just dont understand wahts s o bad about my face waht do i need to change?

He didn't get surgeries just bad late puberty overgrown bones and lips. It s the opposite of recessed and look just as bad because monster vibes.
thast what ive been sayign its legit just puberrty tbh and how am i a monster IM FUCKING SICK OF BEING CALLED THAT WORD!

i just dont understand wahts s o bad about my face waht do i need to change?
Your jaw width is too narrow so your chin and mandible appears out of proportion and too much froward grown like a cartoon Vilain.

Your lips are black cel tier giving more cartoon vibes and then your cheekbones are also out of proportion especially lower cheekbones should be more inwards.

You have 1 in a 100 000 000 uncanny look that s why you re being called not human. At least MTN recessed and boneless guys are common so their looks aren't afraid children and women.

You should try Korean surgeon when adult they are good for shaving bones.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Ahrimancel and Deleted member 16133
Your jaw width is too narrow so your chin and mandible appears out of proportion and too much froward grown like a cartoon Vilain.

Your lips are black cel tier giving more cartoon vibes and then your cheekbones are also out of proportion especially lower cheekbones should be more inwards.

You have 1 in a 100 000 000 uncanny look that s why you re being called not human. At least MTN recessed and boneless guys are common so their looks aren't afraid children and women.
its crazy because my jaw width used to be wide before extractions and now its giga cucked and narrow and it doesnt help that my zygos are wide and it gibes shit harmony
and villain? how am i a cartoon villain?
so like how can ifix these things thanks give me advice to fix these shits like surgery and looks thank you

• +1
You need shave off bones from cheekbones and chin in Korea.
Then you do jaw implant to match your harmony better.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
@curlyheadjames if he hid his over hooded eye area (meaning his eye area is bad), gained some buccal fat via eating, and reduced his lower lip size.
Some touchups

Looks more normal.

Anyways, you need to eat more and consult a surgeon to reverse everything you did.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel, jake_okok and Deleted member 19036
  • So Sad
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Frankiks2, Hector, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
This one reminds me of @gigaxzeruclet gf
yeah man i coulve fucked her nigga she was freaky too she wanted to do all positions doggystyle 6 9 reverse cowgirl '
sadly i cant do dat anymore cuz im a fucking INEL

• +1
@curlyheadjames if he hid his over hooded eye area (meaning his eye area is bad), gained some buccal fat via eating, and reduced his lower lip size.
View attachment 1711230
Looks more normal.

Anyways, you need to eat more and consult a surgeon to reverse everything you did.
damn bro is my eye area really bad? why do i look normal there i stilll look unnatractive in that morph regardless is there hope for me to become attractive

You need shave off bones from cheekbones and chin in Korea.
Then you do jaw implant to match your harmony better.
nah bro i need more bone bro mm of bone is separating me from being 8 psl than 3 psl now
i need a wider jaw
and i think i need an EVEN BIGGER CHIN AND ZYGOSS

• +1
damn bro is my eye area really bad? why do i look normal there i stilll look unnatractive in that morph regardless is there hope for me to become attractive
not eye area. you have a weird skin. its saggy fillers do that shit, or if its genetical that shit is horrible. nvm bruh try to reduce your lips. dont cheek suck. but you will probably never be like your old self which was prettyboy mogger tbh

• +1
That Latina girl is soo average here in SA (obviously). She would be considered textbook MTB here

• +1
not eye area. you have a weird skin. its saggy fillers do that shit, or if its genetical that shit is horrible. nvm bruh try to reduce your lips. dont cheek suck. but you will probably never be like your old self which was prettyboy mogger tbh
my skin is just howi was born i dont cheek suck
and i dont think i can be my old self anyways

I don’t get Curlyheadjames , one second he says he’s had a lot of surgery and the next he’s never had surgery. Is this mental illness or just a hugeee troll job?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Frankiks2 and Ahrimancel
I don’t get Curlyheadjames , one second he says he’s had a lot of surgery and the next he’s never had surgery. Is this mental illness or just a hugeee troll job?
not a troll one bit

first rhinoplasty: 2021

after bimax in the car 2020 had the short blonde curly hair swollen as fuck everywhere

i needed bimax because i was giga recessed

283792726 723699582205174 5084087945719446768 n

idk if i wanna release more things like my zygos implant recovery or canthoplasty recovery and more shit cause they are even more brutal and worse than this shit lmfao

not a troll one bit

first rhinoplasty: 2021
View attachment 1712122View attachment 1712123View attachment 1712124

after bimax in the car 2020 had the short blonde curly hair swollen as fuck everywhere

View attachment 1712129View attachment 1712130View attachment 1712131View attachment 1712132
View attachment 1712135

i needed bimax because i was giga recessed
View attachment 1712134
View attachment 1712136

idk if i wanna release more things like my zygos implant recovery or canthoplasty recovery and more shit cause they are even more brutal and worse than this shit lmfao
1 month bimax post op

2.5 months post op

U have potential but the reason u look so weird now is because of ur rotten teeth

U have potential but the reason u look so weird now is because of ur rotten teeth
i dont care about burshing ill just get veneers in the future

• JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
another banger once again james:love:

• +1
sooner or later hes gonna turn into a mainstream meme
if that happens idk what ima do because i wanna be taken seriouslyt fr and i cant when u niggas are always posting me

if that happens idk what ima do because i wanna be taken seriouslyt fr and i cant when u niggas are always posting me
Who is posting you? Nigga don't act like you ain't make those gay 4chan threads

youre going to be the next chris chan or terry davis, i can feel it