Every race living in the west is only gonna get better looking and its a bad thing like always

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I had a brutal realization the average white guy indian guy and black guy is only gonna get better looking as curry whores cum skin whores sand whores are only choosing chad regardless of race to breed with its why the average popilace is getting better looking.

Its selection it only takes 1 gen this is bad though because it means most races are gonna basically end up sexless incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, ChadpreetMaxxer and ReadBooksEveryday
More like they would looksmatch. Stacys would know their worth and choose chads For breeding But Chad also gets to decide whom he breeds. What makes you think he would breed an average noodle, sheboon, curry or any foid regardless of race? He wouldn’t. I wouldn’t if I was one.

More like they would looksmatch. Stacys would know their worth and choose chads For breeding But Chad also gets to decide whom he breeds. What makes you think he would breed an average noodle, sheboon, curry or any foid regardless of race? He wouldn’t. I wouldn’t if I was one.

Chads are much more common in this day ans age and they will always date down

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
There's not much 'better looking' people can get

Genetics seal 90% of the gym does the rest. There is no shortage of bloated gymcel manlets still

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Dr. Mog

Genetics seal 90% of the gym does the rest. There is no shortage of bloated gymcel manlets still

There lowering massively the average white guy is probably 5 psl now tbqh the kids being born will be 5.5 probably its only grtting worse and women are causing this

You might groom a rat by cutting its tail but the the genetics of it would always pass down to the next one.

I am talking about surgeries. That’s one way people can get better looking but it wouldn’t be passed now. Hence genetics still seal.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
You might groom a rat by cutting its tail but the the genetics of it would always pass down to the next one.

I am talking about surgeries. That’s one way people can get better looking but it wouldn’t be passed now. Hence genetics still seal.

Artifical wombs would be a good alternative you can choose what ever embryo you want to mix with your seed and you can leave it in this womb for 9 months and get a baby without ever needing a mother.

It sounds copium but we already have IVF which takes the seed of some 1 places it in some tube after that fertilises it gets put back into the the womb.

The next step is to skip the whore all together and just to have an artifical womb the tech isn't there yet sad days tbqh